Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    boogie2988 doesn't play wow anymore but some of his older wow rants are classic (as francis)

Deleted
    i hate pretty much them all :P so aint subscribed to any of them

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Fatboss videos are way overrated. I personally learn almost nothing from them.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=74159
    This is taking the piss, it's ridiculous that they add references to obvious scrubs.

I used to watch Totalhalibut, Jesse Cox, and WoWcrendor back during Cata beta, but after beta they held little to no interest to me now with the exception of a few of WoWcrendors here and there are okay, but they're not worth checking in on regularly.

I used to like a lot of them back when i played WoW, but as WoW declined, so did the 3rd party's making content for it, and the youtubers got hit pretty big. But hey, most of the big ones are doing better now than they ever did when you only did WoW (TB, Jesse Cox, Wowcrendor etc), while the ones staying with WoW (Tradechat etc.) is facing a decline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jess Cox when he did wow videos,
    Wowcrendor (lol at his plate belt in game when he plays a priest)
    TB when he did beta videos. That's when I subbed to his channel.

I really like random videos those guys made, most other popular youtubers show either - simple kill videos or pvp D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Nobbel's lore videos are great... but I have this terrible dislike for his accent and the way he pronounces some words. I feel bad for saying that as he does some really solid stuff but I can't help it. It's just some weird mix of the tone of his voice + the pronunciation of words + the accent itself that irks me. Maybe I've been listening to American and British accents on youtube too much.
    This.

Nobbel is Dutch actually, and he pointed out in some of his video that he always wants to improve his English.
    However, I'm Dutch too, and I absolutely cannot stand the way he pronounces some words. He's got a major "R", which most Dutch don't even use in the pronunciation of Dutch words.

Fuck that preach guy. If for nothing more then that damn video that gets circulated over and over again in every "vanilla wow was better rose tinted glasses" thread on the fourm. Wow PVP is realllllly boring to watch if your not playing I hate how they keep trying to prop it up as an eSport.

Jim Younkin is really good starting place for gold making that I liked
    towlie isn't so bad of a streamer some days
    prepared52- guy that multiboxs on 52 wow accounts/FF accounts is cool to watch just to see that config.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    But hey, most of the big ones are doing better now than they ever did when you only did WoW (TB, Jesse Cox, Wowcrendor etc)
    TB and Jesse Cox are soaring by themselves. Crendor has the luck of knowing and being good friends with Jesse Cox IRL. So as long as they keep making videos/podcasts together he'll stay in the spotlight, even if it's mostly Jesse's spotlight. It sounds mean to say but Crendor is clinging to heels of Cox, more so that his own channel dedicated to WoW ironically only has hearthstone stuff these days.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post

I liked when Jesse Cox did WoW videos, I know he's moved on to being part of the cancer that is Polaris but would it kill the guy to show love for the game that rocketed him to internet fame?
    Jesse said a few times on his Twitter and his Youtube page that if WoW became more interesting for him, he would play it again. People move on to different things I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowcrendor is cool but he is overrated.

I don't have many wow channels I am subbed to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    This.

Nobbel is Dutch actually, and he pointed out in some of his video that he always wants to improve his English.
    However, I'm Dutch too, and I absolutely cannot stand the way he pronounces some words. He's got a major "R", which most Dutch don't even use in the pronunciation of Dutch words.
    Yes. YES. You're referring to exactly what makes me cringe during his videos. I too have dutch friends who are still learning English and don't do this annoying over pronunciation of rolling R's. >:c
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    I used to watch Totalhalibut, Jesse Cox, and WoWcrendor back during Cata beta, but after beta they held little to no interest to me now with the exception of a few of WoWcrendors here and there are okay, but they're not worth checking in on regularly.
    Quite the same here. Slightlyimpressive makes some funny videos every now and then, so it's worth checking him out. The only two people I avoid like the plague, are Athene, and that poppasodin guy. Good lord they're unbearable to watch.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we can all agree if Sips made WoW videos, we'd never need to watch any other WoWtuber. *Nods*
    Butts.

Hmm lets see:

Streamers (Like):
    - Reckful in 5.1 (Favorite!)
    - Kripparian (When he's not playing PoE)
    - Towelliee (On sub sunday)
    - Cdew
    - Sco
    - Treckie
    - Venruki

Youtube (Like):
    - Kripparian
    - ReckfulTV
    - Wowcrendor
    - ParagonWoW
    - Irradiated Guild
    - Sparkuggz
    - Raegwyn Soloing
    - Mionelol
    - FatbossTV
    - Blood Legion
    - TheAffinitii
    - Haywire5714 (Myself lol)

Streamers (Dislike):
    - Sodapoppin (the only streamer who I find excruciating to watch)
    - Swifty (stick to youtube lol)

Youtube (Dislike):
    - Mikepreachwow (I don't agree with him most of the time, but I like some of his videos)
    Last edited by Haywire5714; 2013-10-28 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't watch any
    no idea what the "big" deal with this is

i like soadapoppin and i dislike wowhobbs and boogie the fatty

Chance Morris

BajheeraWoW

Wowcrendor

I lost interest in Jesse Cox