Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    You won't stay young forever you little bastards !
    Lies.. I still look like->

+24
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    + 25

I'll stay "young" while I'm a student. After that I'm gonna be "old".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    I have to say, the fact that you forget your glasses Puffler means two things.

1. You don't actually need them

2. You're so old that you basically forget your daily routine.

+ 26

10+ Year Old Account
    PintOS is driving me crazy...

And I can't code C for shit with all these pointers.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Have you guys never heard of someone needing glasses to read before ?

I mean i can walk around fine but i sure as hell can't make out signs and stuff, i just need them for reading so i don't wear them all the time, thats how you get overly dependant on them and screw up your eyes.

And i work up 20 minutes early which did actually throw off my routine.

10+ Year Old Account
    +27

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could maybe use glasses because I'm half blind. But I got good enough vision to drive a car without glasses so I ptefer not getting used to glasses.

10+ Year Old Account

I mean i can walk around fine but i sure as hell can't make out signs and stuff, i just need them for reading so i don't wear them all the time, thats how you get overly dependant on them and screw up your eyes.
    I have, but tbh you're actually the youngest person I know to need reading glasses.

Not being able to read signs..... I thought that meant you were short sighted? It's like I struggle to read things that are far away, but I'm absolutely fine with reading and other close up activities.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    To add: I got some issues with far-sight.

Everyone has issues with far things... I can't read something a mile away either

+ 28

Deleted

Are you short or far sighted? Because "reading glasses" are usually the glasses you need because you get far sighted with old age. All jokes aside, I didn't think you were that old. (Sure there are other cases of far sighted persons, but they are incredibly rare)

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I could maybe use glasses because I'm half blind. But I got good enough vision to drive a car without glasses so I ptefer not getting used to glasses.
    You are not half blind.

Deleted
    I have, but tbh you're actually the youngest person I know to need reading glasses.

Not being able to read signs..... I thought that meant you were short sighted? It's like I struggle to read things that are far away, but I'm absolutely fine with reading and other close up activities.
    I've needed weak glasses since i was 15 after not being able to see what was being wrote on the board.

Got slightly worse over time, i used to be able to read a book fine now i can't without really focusing my eyes, which hurts a bit after awhile.

I also can't see people if they are 50m away, as in my brother could be standing 50m infront of me and i wouldn't be able to tell who it was

10+ Year Old Account
    I've needed weak glasses since i was 15 after not being able to see what was being wrote on the board.

Got slightly worse over time, i used to be able to read a book fine now i can't without really focusing my eyes, which hurts a bit after awhile.

I also can't see people if they are 50m away, as in my brother could be standing 50m infront of me and i wouldn't be able to tell who it was
    +29

Worried now. I'd be sad if I couldn't read a book without glasses.

Deleted
    +29

Eye care was much worse when i got em so i think you'll be okay till you get old

Deleted
    +29

I literally only take off my glasses for showering and sleeping. Must be nice to not actually need them

+ 30

I don't want to having to use glasses D:

<--- Will take operation on the eyes when i start to loose sight if possible, no matter the cost.

Cuuuuuute.

+31
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Pufflers jimmies sure are russled!

Deleted
    Glasses are annoying for literally the first hour you wear em, a lot of the time you don't even notice them.

+32

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Pufflers jimmies sure are russled!
    I don't deal with headaches very well, which is why i don't go on to skype when i get em

Deleted
    I can't read stuff 10" infront of me, and further. My vision sucks