Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Am I really that bad? Back for more help

Greetings all. I cant thank you enough for all your help before. I've definitely seen an improvement, but cant figure out what Im still doing wrong. I look at these logs and just am dumbstruck why I've go so much overhealing and not enough general heals. I'm performing well below where I think I should be and should at least be keeping up.

Once again, I turn to the professionals here to beg for more help.

Here's some logs:

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...q#type=healing

or for those who dont like warcraft logs here's WOL:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/o238l...um/healingDone

it's always a struggle when you know you can do better but just cant find where it is. Thank you all for your help and patience, you have no idea how desperate I am to be better.

Id say the others just snipe of your targets and your hots are rather doing over healing then healing.
    Im not some logs guru, but just looking at healing graphs and trying to imagine what the situations for those spikes might be suggests that your other healers just heals up damage faster then you can.
    The best thing I can think about is to try to lay hots before the damage comes so you are prepared instead of them lol bubble, lol uplift, lol healing rain+htt+ mastery plus whatever else shamies have. Also have your shrooms ready and hope you are faster then monk.
    If you are actually coordinating your heals somehow then maybe you should ask more time to shine. I haven't looked at your cd usage, but it might be a case that you just have too many cds, output heals.
    Worst case scenario, loose a healer, if you feel you are not being used to full.
    Nothing set to stone mate, just some thoughts, im sure some more experienced druids will give you more detailed and better answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    Worst case scenario, loose a healer, if you feel you are not being used to full.
    Nothing set to stone mate, just some thoughts,
    thanks, oh if it were as easy as say "can you sit the priest?" that'd would be AWESOME... but if I did that with my current #'s... I'd be the one sitting

I try to pop my shroom as soon as that star hits, and certainly in the first desecrate or there abouts... such a struggle to try and shine against these other classes

Quote Originally Posted by Rowin View Post
    Greetings all. I cant thank you enough for all your help before. I've definitely seen an improvement, but cant figure out what Im still doing wrong. I look at these logs and just am dumbstruck why I've go so much overhealing and not enough general heals.
    Well, just looking at one tiny timespan in the logs, I think I can give you a few pointers to both problems. (IMO, so much overheal and not enough heals when they count are probably related issues.) Looking at the short period in time on the last pull just before you died in the Whirling Corruption (using WoL because of better death events):

First some observations. The first whirling corruption (WC) tick hits at [01:11:41.700]. You got 2 ticks from the Weapon just before that (used Displacer Beast way too late). You did not use Barkskin although it was off CD. You did NOT cast Wild Growth during WC (in fact, your last WG hots ended [01:11:34.936], so it must have been off CD). You did not bloom your shroom, and the log shows that there were only pets inside your Efflo during WC. You only had 2-3 Rejuvs on the raid when WC started. You cast your Tranquility way too late (as WC was almost over) so it couldn't save those players that were low (as yourself). According to the log, you did nothing for 2 seconds during WC (before starting to cats Tranq).

So, what would I conclude from those facts?
    1. You were completely unprepared for that Whirling Corruption. This is the moment in the fight where healing counts, when you need to shine as a druid. You want 6-10 Rejuvs on the raid, use WG the moment it starts (SotF really shines here), have full mushrooms well positioned, and if you use tranq, use it as soon as WC starts (maybe even with SotF).
    2. This is an indication to why you overheal so much, and heal too little when it's necessary. You need to focus on the moments when your healing is important, and prepare for that. Garrosh hc is an extremely dull fight for healers most of the time, and only has some extreme moments. On our last Garrosh hc kill, I cast 54 Wrath and 27 Moonfires, because of so much down time. Use that time to prepare for the intense moments.
    3. From your shroom comments, it sounds like you are not using them enough. A lot of the fight is done stacked, and a lot of the damage comes in bursts - perfect for shrooms. You want FULLY LOADED shrooms for every Star Impact (P1), weapon (P1 if stacked tactics), and WC. Also use it during the intermission (once fully loaded, once near the end).
    4. Make better use of your defensive cooldowns and HS.
    5. I'd really like to know what you did during that WC phase, not casting any spells for 2s:
    [01:11:41.700] Garrosh Hellscream Whirling Corruption Rowin 89008
    [01:11:41.735] Rowin casts Rejuvenation on Rowin
    [01:11:42.097] Garrosh Hellscream Whirling Corruption Rowin 86188
    [01:11:42.509] Garrosh Hellscream Whirling Corruption Rowin 82562
    [01:11:43.306] Garrosh Hellscream Whirling Corruption Rowin 89178
    [01:11:43.733] Garrosh Hellscream Whirling Corruption Rowin 91177
    [01:11:44.167] Garrosh Hellscream Whirling Corruption Rowin 92922
    [01:11:44.531] Garrosh Hellscream Whirling Corruption Rowin 96886
    [01:11:44.539] Rowin casts Tranquility
    [01:11:45.302] Garrosh Hellscream Whirling Corruption Rowin 96090
    [01:11:45.738] Garrosh Hellscream Whirling Corruption Rowin 54917 (O: 41092)

So, I would say there is definitely room for improvement here. Maybe also for the raid tactics (did you know in advance where you would be standing, to place your shroom? Why was there no healing CD up during the whole WC?)
    You can try to get a better feeling for the boss. Fraps yourself on some attempts, and later watch yourself healing and ask yourself how you could have healed more during intense moments. Make sure you always now exactly what is going to happen next in the fight and prepare for that.

Since my analysis is only based on a small portion of the log, not everything is necessarily true. I'm open for feedback to discuss certain things in more detail. I hope I could help a bit, though.

Edit: If you log out in Resto, I'll gladly have a look at your character again
    Last edited by Thalur; 2014-05-08 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    Looking at the short period in time on the last pull just before you died in the Whirling Corruption (using WoL because of better death events):

You did not use Barkskin although it was off CD. You did NOT cast Wild Growth during WC (in fact, your last WG hots ended [01:11:34.936], so it must have been off CD). You did not bloom your shroom, and the log shows that there were only pets inside your Efflo during WC. You only had 2-3 Rejuvs on the raid when WC started. You cast your Tranquility way too late (as WC was almost over) so it couldn't save those players that were low (as yourself). According to the log, you did nothing for 2 seconds during WC (before starting to cats Tranq).

1. You were completely unprepared for that Whirling Corruption.
    3. You want FULLY LOADED shrooms for every Star Impact (P1), weapon (P1 if stacked tactics), and WC. Also use it during the intermission (once fully loaded, once near the end).
    5. I'd really like to know what you did during that WC phase, not casting any spells for 2s:

So, I would say there is definitely room for improvement here. Maybe also for the raid tactics (did you know in advance where you would be standing, to place your shroom? Why was there no healing CD up during the whole WC?)

Since my analysis is only based on a small portion of the log, not everything is necessarily true. I'm open for feedback to discuss certain things in more detail. I hope I could help a bit, though.

That pull was the furthest this team has ever gotten. Im part of the bait group for the weapon and the person leading the bait team want to "try something new" so none of us knew where we were going on that pull... I would say my lack of casting is due in part to my trying to find where the hell he went as he gave no indication to anyone other than "follow me." So yes, I was totally unprepared for that WC.

My shroom is fully charged for the first weapon and usually end up blooming it there as well, then again when the star hits, dropped again before we get ported up and dont bloom again till we're in the temple circling Garrosh. I had symbi'd a shammy, but for some unknown reason, it fell off just before the pull... maybe she changed a glyph or something, but I didnt get to put it back on her as combat started (odd, sometimes I can recast it, sometimes I cant after combat begins.) They set the order for major cd's and call them out as they go along rather than most of us knowing when our's will be utilized prior to the first intermission, so I had planned on using SWG+Tranq during the first intermission....good time for healing during those smashes, and can bloom my shroom prior to being ported back down.

Usually I symbi a DK or Monk and utilize that over my barkskin...dont ask me why, I've just done that since symbi became avail.... I'll have to keybind it more effeciently to make use of barkskin on cd, because you're right, I should use it and I know I should.

I've logged out in resto. Im a little over haste cap. I need to figure out where I can reforge/regem the correct combination of items to get it right on the number.

Usually I symbi a DK or Monk and utilize that over my barkskin...dont ask me why, I've just done that since symbi became avail.... I'll have to keybind it more effeciently to make use of barkskin on cd, because you're right, I should use it and I know I should.

I've logged out in resto. Im a little over haste cap. I need to figure out where I can reforge/regem the correct combination of items to get it right on the number.
    Symbiosis a shaman so you can tranq on the move.

Askmrrobot.com can help you with your reforging. I just looked and you could probably reforge some spirit to mastery and give up the little haste you are over as well. This will up your overall healing. If you arent having mana issues, lower your spirit even more, 14k is a little high, but you are on progression so it might help keeping it there.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is something that is absolutely worth prioritizing - especially for Garrosh. You can Barksin literally every single relevant damaging event in the encounter as a Resto Druid. It should be up for:

Both Iron Star explosions
    The Annihilate Phase
    Every single whirling corruption
    Every single empowered whirling corruption

You're basically taking 20% more damage than you have to during every part of the encounter where healing matters.
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelon View Post
    Symbiosis a shaman so you can tranq on the move.

If you arent having mana issues, lower your spirit even more, 14k is a little high, but you are on progression so it might help keeping it there.
    I find that most of the fights this tier dont require tranq on the move...there's alot of stack fights or fights that Im fine just standing there for my tranq. The extra damage mit being mutually beneficial to both resto druid and dk/monk is nice. Sometimes Im asked to symbi the dk/monk (in this case, the monk is a tank and he likes to have the extra cd for himself, although I'd rather have the moving tranq)

I find I am having mana issues as during progression there is so much more damage being taken as people learn the fight and how to avoid some damage. They're not killing the wolfriders fast enough, so there's extra damage there, not interrupting the adds in the temple, so extra damage there.... for now, the extra spirit is nice as the shammy refuses to change when she'll drop a mana totem regardless of who asks. Priests don't want to mana hymn for dps/hps loss...not an easy spot for me. I use my innervate (thank god it's not channel yet, Im really not going to like that) and I dont want to mana pot too soon as then I'll really be stuck at the end of the fight.

I tried askmrrobot to edit the weights for custom use, but I cant figure it out as I'd rather just plug in the number I want rather than the % over/under the other weights. Haste is the only # I can actually put in in the custom weights.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find that most of the fights this tier dont require tranq on the move...there's alot of stack fights or fights that Im fine just standing there for my tranq. The extra damage mit being mutually beneficial to both resto druid and dk/monk is nice. Sometimes Im asked to symbi the dk/monk (in this case, the monk is a tank and he likes to have the extra cd for himself, although I'd rather have the moving tranq)

I find I am having mana issues as during progression there is so much more damage being taken as people learn the fight and how to avoid some damage. They're not killing the wolfriders fast enough, so there's extra damage there, not interrupting the adds in the temple, so extra damage there.... for now, the extra spirit is nice as the shammy refuses to change when she'll drop a mana totem regardless of who asks. Priests don't want to mana hymn for dps/hps loss...not an easy spot for me. I use my innervate (thank god it's not channel yet, Im really not going to like that) and I dont want to mana pot too soon as then I'll really be stuck at the end of the fight.

I tried askmrrobot to edit the weights for custom use, but I cant figure it out as I'd rather just plug in the number I want rather than the % over/under the other weights. Haste is the only # I can actually put in in the custom weights.
    At least in 10man, it's absolutely worth using your Symbiosis on a Shaman. The Solar Beam is useful during Intermission 1, and trying to stand still and Tranq during an Empowered Whirl is a huge pain in the ass.

It also sounds like your Shaman and Priests don't understand the whole team aspect of gameplay. It's an unfortunate situation but there's not really anything you can do if your guild condones that kind of behavior. I absolutely wouldn't allow it.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ns=16&source=1
    You do only cast Innervate 21 times over 32 pulls in the logs that you linked though. I have a Weak Aura that makes the icon bounce up and down over my head whenever it is available to use and I am <= 85% mana. If you aren't casting it as often as you should then that is also something to work on.

Why does it matter when you use a Mana Potion if you aren't wasting any of the mana it gives you and you aren't hitting 100% mana at any other point in the fight?
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

SWG is a must-have for heroic Garrosh. You want to use Tranq during one Empowered Whirling Corruption, and you cannot keep standing in the splash damage effect. You probably haven't been that far if your best try was 6 minutes, but Empowered Whirl is the most dangerous ability in the fight and you can either use SWG or not use Tranq. There's only one correct answer

Ask Mr. Robot is really easy to use, I don't understand your problems with it. You set the haste cap, choose your desired spirit value, and the rest goes into mastery. No need to edit the weights, the default values are correct (except for the caps).

Personally, I find that heroic Garrosh is relatively easy on mana (especially since we /afk the 2nd transition), I would probably use about 10k spirit if it weren't for Thok. But since I find Garrosh not that hard to heal, I'm too lazy to switch. I always use an int pot to put out as much damage as possible at the start of P3 under BL with HotW.

SWG is a must-have for heroic Garrosh. Personally, I find that heroic Garrosh is relatively easy on mana
    I plan on having SWG. I was just trying to talk the other druid(boomy) into symbing the tank (he does one of the locks for the damage mit to himself) too bad for our monk, he'll have to figure it out, I plan on having SWG.

Im sure it'll be easy on mana once eveyone is more used to the fight and avoiding damage...right now... they're all about getting hit with everything possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, just looking at one tiny timespan in the logs, I think I can give you a few pointers to both problems. (IMO, so much overheal and not enough heals when they count are probably related issues.) Looking at the short period in time on the last pull just before you died in the Whirling Corruption (using WoL because of better death events):

First some observations. The first whirling corruption (WC) tick hits at [01:11:41.700]. You got 2 ticks from the Weapon just before that (used Displacer Beast way too late). You did not use Barkskin although it was off CD. You did NOT cast Wild Growth during WC (in fact, your last WG hots ended [01:11:34.936], so it must have been off CD). You did not bloom your shroom, and the log shows that there were only pets inside your Efflo during WC. You only had 2-3 Rejuvs on the raid when WC started. You cast your Tranquility way too late (as WC was almost over) so it couldn't save those players that were low (as yourself). According to the log, you did nothing for 2 seconds during WC (before starting to cats Tranq).

1. You were completely unprepared for that Whirling Corruption. This is the moment in the fight where healing counts, when you need to shine as a druid. You want 6-10 Rejuvs on the raid, use WG the moment it starts (SotF really shines here), have full mushrooms well positioned, and if you use tranq, use it as soon as WC starts (maybe even with SotF).
    2. This is an indication to why you overheal so much, and heal too little when it's necessary. You need to focus on the moments when your healing is important, and prepare for that. Garrosh hc is an extremely dull fight for healers most of the time, and only has some extreme moments. On our last Garrosh hc kill, I cast 54 Wrath and 27 Moonfires, because of so much down time. Use that time to prepare for the intense moments.
    3. From your shroom comments, it sounds like you are not using them enough. A lot of the fight is done stacked, and a lot of the damage comes in bursts - perfect for shrooms. You want FULLY LOADED shrooms for every Star Impact (P1), weapon (P1 if stacked tactics), and WC. Also use it during the intermission (once fully loaded, once near the end).

You can try to get a better feeling for the boss. Fraps yourself on some attempts, and later watch yourself healing and ask yourself how you could have healed more during intense moments. Make sure you always now exactly what is going to happen next in the fight and prepare for that.

I think this comment pretty much covers your problem. I've looked through small timesnap myself but on Warcraft logs this time. Just until you died. There wasnt much Damage going on as it seems but you kept overhealing like hell. Problem is imo that you are spamming rejuv to lot of targets (isnt it? ) Ofc we druids are passive healers but that doesnt excuses to spam heal where its not required. 1. You are going hard on your mana. 2. You are getting Team in difficult situations on Hard times if you burn you mana down. 3. as Thalur said you are unprepared for spiky damage.

Well in you teams situation you must consider several situations: that you have role of passive healer. that means your Hots always heal but dont spam it. use 3-4 maybe when its light damage going on and might once Wild growth. You efflorescence is doing great job already. If your teamates arestanding in it ofc. if not they are doing mistake or you are not moving it.
    But consider that there is another "passive" healer in your team thats shammy! Try not to compete with anyone just for sake of meters and dont spam heals because it will get you no where.
    Another factor is Priest. When massive damage is about to hit priests ALWAYS shield as many people as they can. ( idk in 25 man how many they can shield) So considering using your heals wisely not straight away.

Basically your main problem is not doing right healing on right time. On other words you are not prepared (like old Illidan would say) for fights. Using dbm will help you boost your healing. And btw when its WC dont use displacer best you can easily avoid it just moving on sides on just few steps back.if you use your beast you have to go out of form aswell losing 2 GCD-s and lot of time to do some actual healing. Believe me you are the fastest healer when it comes to top up (maybe Monk can do some good heals).

Id like to have your armory as well : ) Hope i helped you a bit
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    I think this comment pretty much covers your problem. I've looked through small timesnap myself but on Warcraft logs this time. Just until you died. There wasnt much Damage going on as it seems but you kept overhealing like hell. Problem is imo that you are spamming rejuv to lot of targets (isnt it? ) Ofc we druids are passive healers but that doesnt excuses to spam heal where its not required. 1. You are going hard on your mana. 2. You are getting Team in difficult situations on Hard times if you burn you mana down. 3. as Thalur said you are unprepared for spiky damage.

Id like to have your armory as well : ) Hope i helped you a bit
    I am more or less spamming rejuv (4-5 at a time maybe?) otherwise Im standing there doing nothing for the most part <part sarcasm>...and look even worse. I wasn't prepared for that WC, none of us were. That was the first time we ever got to that phase and as I said, the bait group leader just said "I wanna try something, come this way" and no one knew where this way was.

Tonight went a bit better as you can see: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...9#type=healing certainly I can catch a few breaks just before transitions for some mana replenishment and moving tranq during transition is perfect for me I've been taking everyone's critiques and working them into practice. Everything is helpful and I thank you all. I want to be good.. I used to be good and I'm not sure what happened there that I started being bad; but it's unacceptable to me. As we all feel the same, not only do we want to be competitive, but we want to be better than the rest. I'm no different, but if I cant at least be competitive, they will replace me and raiding it truly the very best part of this game for me.

Here's my toon, I did some regemming/reforging/reenchanting today http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Rowin/simple

Thank you all for the help...keep it coming, I'm sure I have along way to go

Tonight went a bit better as you can see: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...9#type=healing
    I took a quick look at your new logs. Last try (#18), second Whirling Corruption (the one in which 3 players died). Again, it looks like you're not healing properly during the most important part of the (healing-)fight. Here is what I got from WCL:

You only had 2 Rejuvs up on the raid when WC started (on Outcider and Clutchz). You did NOT use your best AoE healing spell (Wild Growth) during the AoE damage. You did NOT bloom your shroom, although several people were low (3 died).

So one might actually say it was your fault that people died in that WC, because you simply didn't do anywhere near as much healing as you could have. The mistakes are basically the same as on my last analysis, only this time you can't say you were not prepared (you consistently got to this phase). I'll make a list of things to improve anyway, and you want to think about why you're not doing them (not to convince you that you are "bad", but to make you implement those suggestions in your future raids).

1. Put up rejuvs on the raid before WC starts. You have a timer telling you when WC starts, there is no excuse for not having at least 5 rejuvs ticking on the raid when it starts, better close to 10.
    2. Use Wild Growth. I totally cannot understand why you would not use your best AoE healing spell during the most dangerous AoE damage phase. Just some numbers: You healed 2.5 mio during the WC. With your gear, one normal WG cast alone heals 500k. With SotF, one WG heals 1 mio. Use it after the first WC tick hits, then it's up for the whole duration of WC.
    3. Bloom your fully-loaded shroom. There is no excuse for not loading the shroom up for each WC. The logs show that your shroom was positioned perfectly fine, you just didn't use it. In 25, blooming can heal about 2.5 mio (doubling your output in that phase) and is off the GCD. Let me say it more drastically: All three players that died were standing in your shroom and getting healed by Efflo. If you had bloomed your Shroom, no one would have died. So basically, you killed them by not pressing the button.

Here's my toon, I did some regemming/reforging/reenchanting today http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Rowin/simple
    You're logged out in Balance again, but I don't think your gearing is the issue here. However I would suggest using Glyph of Regrowth - those 9k hot ticks aren't really useful anyway.

1. Put up rejuvs on the raid before WC starts. You have a timer telling you when WC starts, there is no excuse for not having at least 5 rejuvs ticking on the raid when it starts, better close to 10.
    2. Use Wild Growth. I totally cannot understand why you would not use your best AoE healing spell during the most dangerous AoE damage phase. Just some numbers: You healed 2.5 mio during the WC. With your gear, one normal WG cast alone heals 500k. With SotF, one WG heals 1 mio. Use it after the first WC tick hits, then it's up for the whole duration of WC.
    3. Bloom your fully-loaded shroom. There is no excuse for not loading the shroom up for each WC. The logs show that your shroom was positioned perfectly fine, you just didn't use it. In 25, blooming can heal about 2.5 mio (doubling your output in that phase) and is off the GCD. Let me say it more drastically: All three players that died were standing in your shroom and getting healed by Efflo. If you had bloomed your Shroom, no one would have died. So basically, you killed them by not pressing the button.

You're logged out in Balance again, but I don't think your gearing is the issue here. However I would suggest using Glyph of Regrowth - those 9k hot ticks aren't really useful anyway.
    I'll work on making sure that all happens. thank you for all the help. yeah, my gear is pretty damn good, cant complain about that, it's all me not doing what I need to do. I just switched glyphs from Regrowth to Roar to cover more people not only as we move for transitions, but also for the bait group (of which Im a part of) If I could grow a 3rd hand, that would be pretty good...more fingers for more buttons

Deleted

I second this. From a quick glance it just seems you're not healing at the right time but instead focusing on pre'hotting causing the amount of overheals. Healing with a disc priest takes away alot of our power as a druid as their shields absorb thus our heals dont actually heal etc. Thats from a 10man PoV anyway.

Also as others have mentioned use Symb on a shammy for spiritwalkers grace, those empowered whirlings are so so much easy without it and make better use of your mushroom + detonations.

( Based off your longest pull ) I'd look into not letting LB drop (67.9%) , and Harmony up time (81.4%) first. The other things mentioned above are other ways to maximize, but til you get these 2 better the rest is sort of moot. I could go on about Rj coverages, when to use what and what not, but you are missing out on free healing not controlling these 2 imo.

Deleted
    Firstly, stop comparing yourself to a shaman and a priest, you simply will not compete with them on this fight. Accept that fact. Now with that out of the way you need to realize that this entire fight focuses around burst healing, and due to the nature of our HoT spells you will be doing a lot of overhealing; if you aren't OOMing yourself then it really isn't something you should be worrying about. The only real advice I can give you is to make sure you are casting 5-6 rejuvs before any spike of damage(whether it be iron star, whirl, tank explosion, or p4 iron star/malice) and then follow up the spike of damage with a fully charged bloom and SOTF Wild Growth.
    With regards to cooldowns, I try and use NV during Warsong/P1 transition and then during as many whirls as possible. It also works perfectly to smart heal malice targets in P4. Tranq is usually part of a rotation cooldown, but you can use it during the 1st weapon(if you stack it on the boss) or during the first warsong and it will be back up for the phase 2 whirlwinds.
    Oh, and the 80-85% Harmony uptime needs addressing, the only reason it should be below 100% if you are using SOTF is if your guild skips the second transition phase where you can essentially go afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapaj View Post
    ( Based off your longest pull ) I'd look into not letting LB drop (67.9%) , and Harmony up time (81.4%) first. The other things mentioned above are other ways to maximize, but til you get these 2 better the rest is sort of moot.
    Agreed. If your Harmony uptime is less than 95%, nothing else you improve will make any noticeable difference.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Agreed. If your Harmony uptime is less than 95%, nothing else you improve will make any noticeable difference.
    95% sounds unrealistic, there are too many periods where it's not worth it to keep up Harmony or where you can put out damage instead.
    1. From P1 end (when Garrosh moves to the middle) to the first Annihilate, 0 damage is coming in and I completely focus on dps.
    2. During the second transition we /afk anyway, no reason to keep up Harmory.
    3. From P3 start to next Emp WC, I completely focus on doing dps (with Pot+HotW unter BL).

Looking at wipe #18 (89% Harmony uptime), this looks like a non-issue for Rowin. Could have restored Harmony 2 seconds earlier during 1st transition, other than that it only falls off once for a very short time. On the longest wipe #10 he even has 95% uptime (until death). Lifebloom uptime could be slightly better though.