Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    Holy shit! some people can just complain about everything blizzard do.
    How about you FUCK OFF if you hate them so much? Im tired of all of you whiny bitches and your bullshit.
    Why can't I thumbs up your post!?

dignity
    ˈdɪgnɪti/
    noun
    noun: dignity

the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect.

Jesus when most of the comments here are negative about a fun little video. This site has hit a new low and so has the wow community.
    Last edited by Tedstery; 2014-07-04 at 09:23 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    ... and now we know why WoD is having the shit nerfed out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    with all the negative comments you people have missed the biggest thing about this video...

THE ORC TALKED TO HUMAN!!!. This is clear and blatant chat abuse. Why is that when we try to talk to opposite faction no one can understand but these guys have a conversation!.

/open bug report

Deleted
    The problem with the WOW community is that we have entitled Neckbeards who think because they pay 15 Dollar a month would make them the president or shareholders of Blizzard

That's the kind of Nazgrim/Taylor bromance I was hoping for. Too bad it will never be. *singletear*

Clever video, I really liked it. It will be interesting to see if the writer for this cinematic includes both heroes in the WoD opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Quick release something so people stop talking about the mess we are making!
    This.

And it's nice Blizzard acknowledges just how ridiculous basing an entire expansion on the Pandaren was.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha that was cute

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    with all the negative comments you people have missed the biggest thing about this video...

THE ORC TALKED TO HUMAN!!!. This is clear and blatant chat abuse. Why is that when we try to talk to opposite faction no one can understand but these guys have a conversation!.

/open bug report
    Listen to the conversation again, who says they're even understanding each other? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    This.

And it's nice Blizzard acknowledges just how ridiculous basing an entire expansion on the Pandaren was.
    Obviously Blizzard must make everything super cereal all the time otherwise it is just ridiculous. Obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    now that was funny... perfect ending

'how many raid tiers did this cost us'
    'why are they using resources for this'
    'this just proves blizzard is dead'
    'this is just a distraction from all of blizzard's problems'
    'I am so enraged by this'
    'this obviously means MoP was a flop'
    'their designers are so lazy they could be doing good art instead of this'
    'Rob Pardo left because of this'
    'the rest of the trailer is on the in-game store'

Get a grip, you loons.

I thought it was a great little scene to end Cata. For all of the whiners and people crying about it, this is a game. Even though you pay money to play it, the game itself belongs to Blizz to do with as they please. You can either enjoy the game and play with your friends, or you can just cancel your sub and go play something else. The game will keep on going and adapting to the player base that is still here.

Quite a charming little cinematic. I'd really love to see these two in the game in WoD; kind of like a new version of Asric & Jadaar. (Although I'd love to see them come back too O_o )

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    'how many raid tiers did this cost us'
    'why are they using resources for this'
    'this just proves blizzard is dead'
    'this is just a distraction from all of blizzard's problems'
    'I am so enraged by this'
    'this obviously means MoP was a flop'
    'their designers are so lazy they could be doing good art instead of this'
    'Rob Pardo left because of this'
    'the rest of the trailer is on the in-game store'

Get a grip, you loons.

These are actually valid issues
    Calling people loons telling them to get a grip doesn't make it all better. You're just putting the problems aside. Things happen for reasons which if it would be negative PR, you cant expect them to say anything about it.

Bah, if only Warcraft movie looked like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    seeing this made me even more glad I unsubbed today, please keep doing crap like this, its making people not want to keep playing and wait for warlords to be released. taking forever to release and I gotta see stupid, pointless garbage like this video. don't care if it has nothign to do with warlords or even if people that worked on it (which probably are on the WARLORDS TEAM REGARDLESS) aren't even working on warlords. it's about image, and this company wants to keep losing subs.
    Believe me, you're not the only one who's glad you unsubbed today.

It's a joke. Did you rage like this when the mage sheeped the Tauren or whatever in the BC cinematic? Or when the Warlock Hellfire'd (or whatever spell it is) the murlocs?
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mars; equator 16; elevated plateau 1P1, section 43, building Z1, room ru76
    if only mists had more PIRATES!!!