Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i thought she was old news after even her party deciding she was an idiot?

Like seriously..who would trust this thing to run a country...i don't think i would trust her with my pets :S

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Yes, she wants to impeach him because his has the nerve to be black and be President. Holy shit, she is such a dumb bitch.
    Tell me how being Black has anything to do with this even remotely? Liberal Democrat race-baiters generate more racism than anyone in American history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Tell me how being Black has anything to do with this even remotely? Liberal Democrat race-baiters generate more racism than anyone in American history.
    Lets combat hyperbole with hyperbole!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    He's another person that's pretending to be liberal (he probably fully believes he is). I've been called racist before for not liking Obama, even though I dislike him just as much as I disliked Bush.

It's another surface-level, automatic defense response that has no substance and holds zero value.

Edit: Also, what chrisberb above me said.
    Last edited by Molyneux; 2014-07-08 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I don't use this word a lot but she is a fucking cunt. She makes money off stupid people by stirring the pot and I hate those kind of people.

I hate stupid people too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    how exactly would you address it ?
    Land Mines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone on either side of the aisle take her seriously? I thought it was pretty well established she's the Kim Kardashian of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Molyneux View Post
    He should be impeached, but not because of anything Sarah Palin said. Sarah Palin is an idiot.
    OK smart guy. For what? Don't tell me the fake scandals because those have been addressed thousands of times in this forum alone.

awwwwwww, she's under the impression people give a shit what she thinks, how adorable.

Don't worry, amnesty and citizenship will be given to a rediculous number of illegal immigrants just in time for them to vote in the next big election. It is a common tactic. And no Obama won't be impeached cause that would be racist... then again even disagreeing with him is racist... or thinking he can make a mistake is racist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do even tea party nuts take her seriously nowdays?
    Usually not even those are stupid enough to pay attention to someone with a losing streak.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricksterjim View Post
    Don't worry, amnesty and citizenship will be given to a rediculous number of illegal immigrants just in time for them to vote in the next big election. It is a common tactic. And no Obama won't be impeached cause that would be racist... then again even disagreeing with him is racist... or thinking he can make a mistake is racist.
    Common tactic to give mass instant citizenship right before an election? Even the bill that the Senate agreed upon and sent to the House wouldn't result in anyone having citizenship for what, a decade I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricksterjim View Post
    From what I understand you cannot vote right away even if you were made a resident today. http://immigration.about.com/od/immi...ns_Elgblty.htm
    If you were a naturalized citizen you have the same rights as any other citizen but being given amnesty like you claim will not allow you to vote in presidential or state elections until you are naturalized. You can vote in local elections but not state or national elections. So again you are wrong but why am I not surprised when you brought out the race card?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Land Mines.
    And suddenly America would become a country that uses land mines on innocent civilians, pretty sure that would be a war crime.

She, and Bachmann, are like twins or something (except they don't even manage to share a whole brain!)

Hopefully Bachmann will go away better than Palin has managed - although I WOULD love to see Palin try to run against Clinton - if only to see the debates! Clinton may be many things, but dumb isn't one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    They've tried to have him impeached almost 100 times now if I remember right (I don't even care to look it up). This isn't exactly news.
    There hasn't been a singular impeachment vote on President Obama ever. That would be pretty major news since the last time it happened was President Clinton. Pundits and the like have been calling for it, certainly, but there hasn't been a trial or vote on the matter. You are not entitled to your own facts.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Its the same shit from when bush was in office. Its a strong word thrown around without the people that use it knowing fully what it means. The only one thats happened in my time was for the dumbest shit. Clinton got a BJ in office and people lost thier mind. Cus JFK didnt have personal fuck buddies eh.

But sadly his trade for the deserter is the only unlawfull thing i think hes done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Land Mines.
    I can only assume you don't actually live in a border state.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting for him to take away my guns, like she claimed he would six years ago . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    And suddenly America would become a country that uses land mines on innocent civilians, pretty sure that would be a war crime.
    You mean the ones innocent of sneaking illegally into a country? Boy they sure are innocent of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    You mean the ones innocent of sneaking illegally into a country? Boy they sure are innocent of that.
    I'm sure sneaking into our country is a crime worthy of having your limbs blown off.

There are people in Afghanistan STILL being killed by landmines planted in the war against the Soviets 40 years ago. I'd like to not see us making the same tragic mistake for an even stupider reason.

There are more humane responses to illegal immigration than blowing people up.
    Putin khuliyo