Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    middle america deluded religious types... I could tell it wasn't going to be a nice supportive family from the outset.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    That is what I was getting at mate. I had a earlier post furthering that sentiment, saying I hope someone is arrested for assaulting him.
    Yeah, I wasn't entirely sure based on your opening statement. I don't think your opinion is all that unpopular.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadNeos View Post
    There's kids and teenagers from all walks of life that have this shit happen to them. He's gay so now it's an outrage?
    Its an outrage no matter the context of the situation if someone is treated this way. The context of this particular scenario just happens to involve the teenager being gay.

Deleted
    My son came out as a brony. Fedoras were crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by TRENCHCRAFT View Post
    Apparently you've never seen the inside of a trailer if that's what you honestly think.

I am not even joking.
    Just drop it buddy. The effects from a fight over the Price is right have altogether different outcomes then disowning someone for an inherent feature. The argument might be the same, but the results are vastly different.

Deleted
    I don't know, I find it weird to sit here on the internet and condemn strangers for not accepting something that I accept. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    nothing wrong with beating a brony

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Would I be hated if I said being a Brony is a choice. Because being a Brony is a fucking choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I don't know, I find it weird to sit here on the internet and condemn strangers for not accepting something that I accept. Just saying.
    Is beating your child a non issue?

Not accepting and physically assaulting are different.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the point in him filming this, he obviously knew they were going to react in some aggressive or violent way. And he basically egged them on. He was fishing for a negative response to show something everyone already knows, country people have old southern christian views and no fucking shit they're gonna be disgusted with you being gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Is beating your child a non issue?
    Oh that part was definitely bad in my book, I was talking about the entire gay part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Not accepting and physically assaulting are different.
    Once again, I was referencing entirely to the gay part, the assault was bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Wonder if they made the choice to be that stupid? Stupidity is a choice.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

The obvious response to this is <against forum rules>.

It MIGHT have been different if the Mother had made up her own mind, but she overrode her own opinion, own love for son and own mind with <against forum rules>.

I couldn't give 2 fucks about whether he is gay or straight or if they accept him for it or not but from what we can hear it sounds like at least 3 people physically assaulted him...that's just wrong regardless of what you believe in. I hope they get charged with assault just for being fucking assholes.
    Last edited by Novx; 2014-08-28 at 06:12 AM.

Oh that part was definitely bad in my book, I was talking about the entire gay part.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, I was referencing entirely to the gay part, the assault was bad.
    Then I think you have your answer as to why the majority are condemning this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Just drop it buddy. The effects from a fight over the Price is right have altogether different outcomes then disowning someone for an inherent feature. The argument might be the same, but the results are vastly different.
    Okay first of all I was pretty obviously not literally comparing this to a fight over the Price is Right, so the fact I even parlayed that with someone who actually believed that's what I was doing is more a strike on my part than yours, because I should have just ignored you the second you began; but anyways

What I'm saying is that all of the people involved in this incident are fucking idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I don't understand the point in him filming this, he obviously knew they were going to react in some aggressive or violent way. And he basically egged them on. He was fishing for a negative response to show something everyone already knows, country people have old southern christian views and no fucking shit they're gonna be disgusted with you being gay.
    Similar reason in attempting to record police brutality. Hearing about things and seeing something are the difference between abstract and tangible in many people's minds

10+ Year Old Account
    Lame, so lame.

And for fuck's sake, they didn't "beat" him at all. His mom slapped him a couple of times and he wailed like an idiot. Stop with the "DEY BEAT DA KID" stuff, it makes you nearly as dumb as the people in the video.