Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    The first poster I talk my friend out of it and explain to him or her that an intoxicated person can not give consent and he or she could likely end up in jail and be a registered sex offender for the rest of their lives. The second post with cat calling I could give a rats ass. People need to grow thicker skins and just ignore it.
    Funnily enough, even if both have the same ammount of alcohol intus and are equally as drunk and consenting. The one at risk is actually him. Because nobody will ask or care later on if the girl should ever at any point change her opinion about the whole thing for whatever reason such as him not wanting to commit or stay with her afterwards.

"If you keep your mouth shut, you're helping her!" ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No, in this case it really is trollbait. Tennisace posts about a thread a day about something related to women or feminism and then people fight over it.
    maybe because he...LIKES TO TALK ABOUT FEMINISM? nah it must be trollbait. the whole point of a forum is to argue over points of view otherwise it's a circlejerk. but no arguing is fighting now which is trolling according to you.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    While I would agree I believe there is an obvious line. And it should work either way. Regardless if the person is male or female is someone is too drunk to consent someone should step in. Shit happens, I've been there, I have those memories. No I don't consider it rape but I would rather not have done it. Same for my friends, if it seems like a situation that they shouldn't be in (and i believe any logical person knows what that is) kindly step in.

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. I'm not calling this a rape scenario. If two people consent, drunk or not, in my eyes it is consensual. Your friends should be there for you to remind you that you most likely don't wan't to do this. If you persist and go forward it's on you.
    I agree with you fully on your first paragraph, personally I would not get blackout drunk in a club or at a party with people I didn't know.
    If I am aware and consent, I don't think I have been raped in any way shape or form. Obviously if I'm out, that would be rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tennisace at it again with trollbait threads.

I think at this point he just goes on Tumblr and finds the stupid shit and posts it here.
    Please. Your false accusations are really sad. This is based on real life experiences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Im curious, at what level of drunkeness do women no longer get a say in the matter of protecting themselves? 1 drink? 2 drinks? 3 drinks? floor?
    Passed out seem to be obviously in the "incapable of giving consent", same goes for being incapable of properly forming sentences etc basically when someone is so far gone they have no idea what they're doing anymore. It's hard to determine in some cases tho as even dead drunk people sometimes appear to be only slightly tipsy.

10+ Year Old Account
    True enough.
    Best part about these threads and seeing you in them <3. Let's tear down some walls yo.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    mmo champ-defining everything they don't agree with as trollbait. great logic you got there. seriously i'm getting real sick of this crap.
    don't like the poster?
    TROLLBAIT!
    don't like the source?
    TROLLBAIT!
    don't like the content being discussion?
    JUST SCREAM TROLLBAIT!
    Too edgy for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't count individuals such as these as your friends.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Best part about these threads and seeing you in them <3. Let's tear down some walls yo.

Too edgy for me.
    i'm being serious. this shit has got to stop. it's destroying these forums. pretty soon general ot is gonna die a slow painful death because every other day we have people like krazy screaming troll or trollbait because they don't like certain posters.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Please. Your false accusations are really sad. This is based on real life experiences.
    In my real life experience none of the 'issues' you post exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i'm being serious. this shit has got to stop. it's destroying these forums.
    Eh, I normally would agree, but given OP's posting history, the paradigm never shifts. It's the same subject written in a different format with every new thread. Men are bad. Women are weak but powerful, why men be shitlords?

It's old, it's sad, but boy do I get a laugh out of it.

Wrong. You should stop your friend from catcalling or taking advantage of women. Have some decency man.
    Yea, you're wrong in that women can take care of themselves apparently.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Im curious, at what level of drunkeness do women no longer get a say in the matter of protecting themselves? 1 drink? 2 drinks? 3 drinks? floor?
    Speaking for myself here, but I'm responsible for looking after me, so as long as I'm not passed out, and I'm actually giving consent, we don't have a problem.
    Problems would be either if I was passed out, which I would never do in a club or somewhere unless drugged I guess, or if I'm saying no, in both cases it's clear cut
    rape.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Eh, I normally would agree, but given OP's posting history, the paradigm never shifts. It's the same subject written in a different format with every new thread. Men are bad. Women are weak but powerful, why men be shitlords?

It's old, it's sad, but boy do I get a laugh out of it.
    Oh and Tennisace being the only defender that cares for the weak yet powerful women.

They shouldn't have to deal with scumbags catcalling them and degrading them.
    Why not? /10 char
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gephyrophobia View Post
    Why do I want to stop harassment again?
    Because you want to do the right thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelina View Post
    Speaking for myself here, but I'm responsible for looking after me, so as long as I'm not passed out, and I'm actually giving consent, we don't have a problem.
    Problems would be either if I was passed out, which I would never do in a club or somewhere unless drugged I guess, or if I'm saying no, in both cases it's clear cut
    rape.
    yeah. my question was just in general, in reply to the dude who thinks a drunk women who can still want sex is problematic.

Ive been drunk before (not extreme though. Just...happy) and i can still want stuff and be responsible for myself. If I know better than to not drive drunk, chances are Im good enough to consent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Being a twat doesn't automatically change the intent of words.
    "You have nice eyes" and so forth, oh how many times I've heard that. People don't say it to be nice to me. They don't really care for being nice to me. Would be better if they just kept their mouths shut.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    ill challenge him to takes shots

that way he blacks out before he can do any damage
    And then you draw dicks on his face. Because that what passed out friends are for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Oh and Tennisace being the only defender that cares for the weak yet powerful women.
    Only he can embrace them all in the way he knows they want him to. Only him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    "You have nice eyes" and so forth, oh how many times I've heard that. People don't say it to be nice to me. They don't really care for being nice to me. Would be better if they just kept their mouths shut.
    Your avatar is pretty. I'm sorry to have offended you =/.

7+ Year Old Account
    They shouldn't have to deal with scumbags catcalling them and degrading them.
    How is that degrading, would you feel degraded if I said you have a nice ass? really?
    No? Then why should I feel degraded if you say I have a nice ass? Annoyed perhaps, but in no way degraded.
    Or are you actually sexist?