Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Call me an asshole, but I am an egalitarian asshole.

I think it sucks that men can't rely on resorting to prostitution to make money. No one wants to pay for the D

Edit: of course someone sees "prostitution" and think of Taken style sex slavery. The most well adjusted woman I know is a prostitute in Amsterdam. I know a few girls in America who hoe because they like the money and one is buying a ducking Mercedes. I drive a fucking Suzuki. I'm jealous as shit.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-06-12 at 09:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Because human trafficking is OUTRAGEOUSLY smaller in scope than prostitution.
    Your claim is based merely on ignorance. As such, I won't engage this discussion with you. This is a sensible topic. Before approaching it, have the decency to inform yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post

I think it sucks that men can't rely on resorting to prostitution to make money. No one wants to pay for the D
    There's a good market there bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I did not. Learn to read.
    Can't kick the people out unless you advocate breaking international laws. What are you talking about organized crime being behind this? Do you read posts or just reply at random?

- - - Updated - - -

Prostitution is legal in Greece.

- - - Updated - - -

Both brothel and pimping practices are legal in greece.

- - - Updated - - -

What a stupid question. Who said it's worse than slavery? Go talk to someone else boy.
    I find it great these migrants are actively partaking in the robust Greece economy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post

Edit: of course someone sees "prostitution" and think of Taken style sex slavery. The most well adjusted woman I know is a prostitute in Amsterdam. I know a few girls in America who hoe because they like the money and one is buying a ducking Mercedes. I drive a fucking Suzuki. I'm jealous as shit.
    Yeah, but you have self-respect and aren't wiping strange dudes jizz off your face everyday.

Your claim is based merely on ignorance. As such, I won't engage this discussion with you. This is a sensible topic. Before approaching it, have the decency to inform yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a good market there bro.
    I'm not the ignorant one if you think slavery is as common as the oldest profession. /shrug

maybe this could be a good thing. maybe it'll break them away from their brainwashing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So? Your point being? I didnt say anything about them being slaves at all.
    So what is the problem?
    Should Greece, a broke country, provide for everybody who enters its borders?

Once again read up properly before responding. Since we live in a state of law in where they are actually inside our borders.
    But they are already kicking some of them out?

....? Of course it's not. Prostitution yet is legal. Which you said it wasn't?
    I said sex slavery was illegal.

I'm not the ignorant one if you think slavery is as common as the oldest profession. /shrug
    The poster who you are referring to, his opinions are generally thought of as uninformed and stupid.

He is fun a guy to have around though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    The poster who you are referring to, his opinions are generally thought of as uninformed and stupid.

He is fun a guy to have around though.
    First time i'm talking to him, i'm just very confused.

Deleted
    Not sure who you're talking to.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    maybe this could be a good thing. maybe it'll break them away from their brainwashing.
    Like I said, it's great these migrants are providing a service and are actively participating in the robust Greece economy.

Not sure what the uproar is about.

7+ Year Old Account
    meh good I hope they all get super aids and spread it to all the greeks, would solve a lot of problems

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So what is the problem?
    Should Greece, a broke country, provide for everybody who enters its borders?
    Europe should obviously, which is not broke at all. That is unless you advocate not following international law.

But they are already kicking some of them out?
    If the legal process is followed why shouldnt they?

I said sex slavery was illegal.
    No you said "prostitution" is illegal. Right up there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    First time i'm talking to him, i'm just very confused.
    Just ignore the guy. I havent even talked to him ever. The guy must be one of the ones that ended up in my signature list. People like him tend to say shit like that when they can't say anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    Like I said, it's great these migrants are providing a service and are actively participating in the robust Greece economy.

Not sure what the uproar is about.
    as long as it's all consensual of course.

i wouldn't want them to leave one type of slavery into a new kind.

Europe should obviously, which is not broke at all. That is unless you advocate not following international law. If the legal process is followed why shouldnt they?

- - - Updated - - -

Just ignore the guy. I havent even talked to him ever. The guy must be one of the ones that ended up in my signature list. People like him tend to say shit like that when they can't say anything else.

Fuck that. Europe shouldn't support Greece in any way shape or form.

Greece is where they are because of their own inept stupidity.

Stop being parasites towards Europe, Greece.

Stand on your own, pay you debts and start acting honorably and responsibly.

You are embarrassing yourselves at this point.

Deleted
    Hopefully gilrak things are a bit clearer now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Europe should obviously, which is not broke at all.
    So we should just care of every single person on earth that enters our borders? That is just an open invitation for billions of people.
    We have no obligation to help the whole world.

That is unless you advocate not following international law. If the legal process is followed why shouldnt they?
    You can already kick out illegal immigrants, the US does it all the time, not sure what your point is.

I did not, show it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    as long as it's all consensual of course.

i wouldn't want them to leave one type of slavery into a new kind.
    Who knows.

But it was their choice to migrate to Greece in the first place. It was their choice to migrate to a country with no job skills, education, and with language and cultural barriers.

Whatever happens will always have been their choice.

They could have easily stayed in their own country, trying to make their own country better.

Any good looking ones?
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

7+ Year Old Account
    So why are people feeling bad or pitying them. You doing that doesn't help them anyway, why not instead make a thread of possible and feasible solutions? I'm sure it would be more interesting and productive than a discussion about a subjective thing such as "how bad do you think the situation is?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    So why are people feeling bad or pitying them. You doing that doesn't help them anyway, why not instead make a thread of possible and feasible solutions? I'm sure it would be more interesting and productive than a discussion about a subjective thing such as "how bad do you think the situation is?"
    I am pretty sure Greece is broke at the moment to spare anything and they certainly dont care one bit about the migrants Red Cross is on the scene but the migrants distrust them for the reason that it might hurt their chances of going to Germany or Sweden if they find out they are not eligiable for refugee status one wich is the reasons most dont go towards the camps set up for them.
    And EU countries are not really intrested in spending any more money on them than necessary.

On a sidenote its really awful that this is happening certainly not the way I was hoping it would turn out but since they are pretty much stuck there with no hope of going forward this situation is not really going to be solved in a while.