7+ Year Old Account
    Mfw when people claimed there would be a pivot.
    https://www.tenor.co/view/Futurama-P...nt-gif-4054368

There were speakers at the RNC comparing Hillary to the antichrist, this is nothing. People really aren't paying attention to the rhetoric coming from Republicans, not just the Trump camp.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...nce-march.html

41 percent of Trump supports think Hillary Clinton is the devil, according to recent polling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    i really hope that this is the nail in the coffin
    I really don't.

I want to see him completely demolish his campaign with continued stupid statements and drag down-ticket elections with him. A SUPER majority of Democrats for 2016-2018 would be fucking hilarious.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yup Trump and Putin supporter.
    Supporter? It's just hilarious how your media paints him.

Will be even more fun when he actually wins. Will probably beat Brexit tears of "Remainers".

This latest remark "If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks... Although, Second Amendment, people, maybe there is, i don't know..." being painted as "OMG, Trump told to shoot Clinton and her judges!!! OMG!!!" ... really? Is that really what you hear? Second amendment being mentioned means you have to shoot everyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is getting almost hilarious.. If it wasn't for putting people in danger of an assassination.
    In my opinion, he manages to put both at high risk of getting murdered, Clinton and him.
    There are nutcases on both sides, that don't need much to snap and try to kill.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The most incredible thing about Trump is he finds new lows. He legitimately fucking does it. And it's not even September.

At this rate by late October, we's going to be "joking" about raping a Democrat's corpse on a church altar on a live stream. Because he will have literally violated every other rung of decency and have no where deeper to go but public blasphemous necrophilia.
    And of course all of the you-know-whos will be occasionally popping into this thread to offer weak defenses of Trump. "He didn't really mean the thing about raping a Democrat's corpse on a church altar on a live stream, it was just a metaphor for uniting and totally kicking Democrat ass! In the election, of course."

Then there's Mr. "They're both liars, the fact that Trump lies about 100 times more often about far worse things is irrelevant! We should be focusing on the fact that they both do it!" "Also here's that 13 minutes of Hillary lying, which isn't really 13 minutes of Hillary lying, it's about 11.5 minutes of filler and her not actually lying, and 1.5 minutes of stuff about her email, WHICH SHE TOTALLY LIED ABOUT PLEASE STOP POINTING OUT ALL OF TRUMP'S LIES."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

Will be even more fun when he actually wins. Will probably beat Brexit tears of "Remainers".

This latest remark "If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks... Although, Second Amendment, people, maybe there is, i don't know..." being painted as "OMG, Trump told to shoot Clinton and her judges!!! OMG!!!" ... really? Is that really what you hear? Second amendment being mentioned means you have to shoot everyone?
    His numbers are in the shitter m8, and just keep getting lower and lower and lower.

Of course there's the delusional Trumpistas who keep releasing their own poll results because of "liberal media bias"
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-08-09 at 10:23 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account

Yes supporter. One that puts forward pretty weak arguments when not busy diverting. See above.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Fun fact: Trump is straight lying before this about HRC wanting to abolish the 2nd amendment. He just feeds the audience so many lies on top of lies that we don't even hear it anymore. If you keep the lie in your mind, that context is the critical incitement. He is telling his drooling fans that HRC will end the constitution, specifically the part they love. If faced with a President who will void the constitution, what is to be done? What must a good patriot do? Perhaps the second amendment people can do something before the tyrant she bitch abolishes our rights.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...linton-wants-/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Except the Democrats are not going to do anything about gun control, just like they did not do anything about gun control under Obama. They learned their lesson about that when Clinton was in office.
    She is constantly threatening to implement a hoop jumping circuit. People would have to be extremely naive and gullible to not understand the direct goal of her policy is coercion against gun ownership via bureaucracy.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I was going to ask... Isn't what he just did quite illegal? Nevermind comming from a presidential nominee...
    Threatening a president is a felony. Others have done it and had no charges brought up against them, I highly doubt anything will be made of this, though if republicans were smart, they'd absolutely throw him under the bus for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    She is constantly threatening to implement a hoop jumping circuit. People would have to be extremely naive and gullible to not understand the direct goal of her policy is coercion against gun ownership via bureaucracy.
    This, also I doubt this will matter but it was clear Trump meant that the NRA could probably get its way politically.

And campaign confirms.

What implication do you hear in that statement then? This ought to be good.

15+ Year Old Account
    If people don't want to own a gun because they have to jump through a couple of hoops to get it, then did they really want a gun in the first place?

And unless you're into conspiracy theories, proposed gun control measures recently would not bar non-felon citizens from obtaining a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    This, also I doubt this will matter but it was clear Trump meant that the NRA could probably get its way politically.

And campaign confirms.
    It only confirms you don't know what the word confirms means.

And campaign confirms.
    I see you missed the part where he says, "If hillary gets to pick her own judges." It's the basis for what he's talking about. How they'll have no remit outside of the 2nd amendment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems that Trump backers (not even going to call them Republicans at this point, they're not) have at least 20 different explanations for what Trump meant by second amendment backers can do something about Clinton nominating SCOTUS justices.

Why say second amendment backers? Why not conservatives? Why not Republicans? Why not "My obedient little unthinking minions"? Second amendment backers was a pretty specific choice.

Look at them squirm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    His numbers are in the shitter m8, and just keep getting lower and lower and lower.
    Stock crash before elections seems quite likely really. Which resulted in non-incumbent party winning in absolute majority of cases. And Clinton is basically "avatar of no change" - which works badly if things turn out worse then they appeared.

Of course there's the delusional Trumpistas who keep releasing their own poll results because of "liberal media bias"
    Lots of ways for Clinton to sabotage her own election too.

Plus, people who support Trump are motivated to vote. People who say "probably Clinton because she is not Trump"? Not so much.

And campaign confirms.
    It was not clear at all, as he was talking in the context of Hillary having won the election and having appointed liberal justices. It was not about getting them out to vote, it was about their response to liberal judge appointees and his lies about Hillary wanting to repeal the Second Amendment.

This is the usual damage control that the Trump campaign is so good at by this point. They've had tons of experience with it at this point given how often they've had to walk back or "clarify" his statements.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    If people don't want to own a gun because they have to jump through a couple of hoops to get it, then did they really want a gun in the first place?
    Yes, but they were coerced via predatory bureaucracy. We cant allow that to happen.

Yes, but they were coerced via predatory bureaucracy. We cant allow that to happen.
    Because convenience is far more important than safety, surely.