Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Typical BS you've gotten from far-right websites. The problematic zones are a problem, in no small part due to how our government has fucked over the police system, but nowhere near across the entire country.

These zones are not left to rot, there's constructive work and plans to remedy the issues. They're not "no-go zones" that'll be forgotten and left to grow worse, like in SOME countries.

"Self-destructive policies" =/= Issues arising that are being handled with care and planning rather than dumb force. I'll laugh at you people in 20 years when Sweden is still considered one of the best countries to live in.
    I really like how you started by calling it "hurr durr right wing nazi bs" and then use the rest of the post confirming it, thanks I guess.

Laugh away, I mean, aint really my problem or my country going up in flames, I guess, and so long as my own country remains at the very top, it's all good in my book.

Deleted
    Can't we just nuke Sweden and be done with it already? It's much less painful than letting them continue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    I really like how you started by calling it "hurr durr right wing nazi bs" and then use the rest of the post confirming it, thanks I guess.

Laugh away, I mean, aint really my problem or my country going up in flames, I guess, and so long as my own country remains at the very top, it's all good in my book.
    And which country would that be?

And no, I'm not "confirming" your delusional right-wing agenda, my view on reality is based in that actual reality, unlike yours.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-02-09 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Can't we just nuke Sweden and be done with it already? It's much less painful than letting them continue like this.
    ^ Case in point what kind of people entertain the hyperbole. Let's nuke an entire country of millions of people just going about their lives because right-wingers have made an ill-informed meme out of the country whilst ignoring just how many countries have far more issues related to far more deep-running political flaws. Disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweden

Yes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Regardless, this is a rare occurance, no matter what mmo champ and the like wants you to believe, in every day life there is barely any noticable change since the refugee crisis began... Oh wait, there is one thing, the whining about refugees.
    http://www.rt.com/news/376582-sweden...migrant-crime/

Swedish veteran cop rants about immigrant crimes on Facebook, ignites nationwide row.

7 Feb, 2017 14:38

A Swedish police investigator triggered a media tsunami with a Facebook post linking violent crimes with immigrants. Peter Springare received an outpouring of support from fellow officers and common Swedes, as well as some accusations of racism.

Springare is a senior investigator at the serious crimes division at the Örebro Police Department with 47 years under his belt. In the Saturday post he said what he was going to say would not be politically correct and that saying such things could harm an officer’s position or pay grade, but he was about to retire and didn’t care.

“Here we go; this is what I’ve handled from Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment,” he wrote.

“Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again. Christopher… what, is it true? Yes, a Swedish name snuck in on the edges of a drug crime. Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again,” he added.

The post goes on to identify the origins of the suspects.

“Countries representing all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about their nationality and identity.”

The post steered waves in Sweden and has since received over 36,000 ‘likes’ and 16,000 ‘shares’ by Tuesday. People supporting Springare’s words started a group on Facebook with over 75,000 members. Among the people voicing support of the opinion were fellow police officers, both serving and retired.

According to news website Nyheter Idag, the police station where Springare works received at least 60 bouquets of flowers addressed to him on Monday – a “bloombomb” from admirers.

Others were not happy with the investigator’s remark, calling him right-wing or even racist. The post was referred to the special prosecutors’ office, which handles crimes involving law enforcement, to see whether it violated police regulations, according to Swedish media.

National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson said that it was important to distinguish what an officer does in the line of duty and outside of it.

“When he acts in his professional capacity, he should be extremely careful with issues of ethnicity. If he wants to talk about the problems of crime among immigrants in his spare time, he has freedom of expression like any other,” he told P4 Extra radio, adding that he knows Springare as a “very good person.”

In a second post, Springare denied accusations of right-wing sympathies.

“If you can't discuss the problem of crime among immigrants without somebody attributing it to racist propaganda, we are in deep trouble,” he said. “The problem is that nobody wants to talk about this.”

Establishing facts about how crime rates correlate with perpetrators belonging to the immigrant community is not the same thing as branding all immigrants criminals, Springare said explaining his position.

Swedish police reportedly has significant problems tackling crime in some parts of the country. There are allegedly at least 55 areas in Sweden, where the law cannot be fully upheld, which are dubbed ‘no-go zones’ by the media.

And which country would that be?

And no, I'm not "confirming" your delusional right-wing agenda, my view on reality is based in that actual reality, unlike yours.
    Ohhhh, I like this, let's make it guess! I can read all scandinavian languages, unless were counting Finland, in which case im lost!

What reality might that be? the one Mona Sahlin told you was the real deal?

The Swedish model has made this country a pretty damned nice country to live in for many decades now. The issues we're seeing are not exactly being accepted by Swedes, but that doesn't mean we'll cry out for the government to adopt a model from some country where punishment might be way harsher but the society as a whole is way more fucked up as well...

There's no "madness" going on. The punishment for rape crimes has been under scrutiny in this country since long before we had an influx of people from the Middle-East and North Africa, with one of THE worst serial rapists we've ever seen (Hagamannen, from my city, very white man) getting a punishment that many deemed outrageous. He almost killed people yet he's out walking free now. However, if he never re-offends, there's proof that what they're doing is working, regardless of what the public may feel. What is better, for criminals to be rehabilitated and returned to society as productive members, or have them locked up forever with no hope of ever being "fixed", costing society massive amounts of tax money and crowding up prisons to insane levels with crime only growing?

Yeah...
    you are totally right , however homeland security is as much important

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yea you can't push your culture and way of life on others. This is actually really progressive of the court. No need to be a racist/xenophobe about it all.

We're now at a point where it's 2 years since people started lamenting the "downfall of Sweden" and the "replacement of the original population through immigration", and of course no such disaster in sight. I'm sure these retards will lament our downfall 10, 20 and 30 years from now though as Sweden keeps on going just fine.

Ohhhh, I like this, let's make it guess! I can read all scandinavian languages, unless were counting Finland, in which case im lost!

What reality might that be? the one Mona Sahlin told you was the real deal?
    Why not just say it if you're so proud of your country?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-02-09 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Sweden is one of the safest countries in the world, unlike the USA.
    Sweden also doesn't suffer from incompetent leadership, such as the USA right now, nor is Sweden torn apart by bipartisan politics.

Keep your fake news in Russia.
    That Sweden "doesn't suffer from incompetent leadership" doesn't seem to be an actual fact, but more your own opinion, which is fine, were allowed our own opinions after all.

USA? man seems to do exactly what the 'muricans voted him in to do, dont care either way.

Russia? where the hell did that come from

- - - Updated - - -

Why not just say it if you're so proud of your country?
    Alright I shall save the day, straight outta Denmark, there you go <3

A quick google search shows that this article is only mentioned on:

RT news (Russian propaganda channel)
    Stormfront
    Breitbart
    Zerohedge
    Daily Mail
    Fake News Matters

Actually, he did go on a rant on the book of Face, but "nationwide row"...? Wtf? Outside of Facebook there has barely been a mention of it, it sure as hell hasn't sparked some "nationwide row"...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-02-09 at 05:07 PM.

Stormfront
    Breitbart
    Zerohedge
    Daily Mail
    Fake News Matters

Woah, your telling us left wing media wont report something that doesn't fit their narrative? this is simply unheard of.

Deleted

Stormfront
    Breitbart
    Zerohedge
    Daily Mail
    Fake News Matters

Did you fail to click on the facebook posts linked in my post? Or are you saying this guy works for Putin + daily mail + stormfront??

That Sweden "doesn't suffer from incompetent leadership" doesn't seem to be an actual fact, but more your own opinion, which is fine, were allowed our own opinions after all.

USA? man seems to do exactly what the 'muricans voted him in to do, dont care either way.

Russia? where the hell did that come from

- - - Updated - - -

Alright I shall save the day, straight outta Denmark, there you go <3
    Lol, Denmark... I think you know that you're not living in a country without its problems. ;D
    If we're going by straight factual comparisons, the countries are extremely alike.

Actually, he did go on a rant on the book of Face, but "nationwide row"...? Wtf? Outside of Facebook there has barely been a mention of it...
    Really? The Prime Minister even commented on it. I suspected it from previous posts but now i'm pretty sure that you live in a bubble.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2017-02-09 at 05:12 PM.

Social media accounts are often faked.

And yeah wouldn't surprise me Russia is behind it.
    http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel...rtikel=6624401

Lol, Denmark... I think you know that you're not living in a country without its problems. ;D
    If we're going by straight factual comparisons, the countries are extremely alike.
    Alike, but judging by all the media reports, you guys are definately worse off :P

Time for some double-moral, im going to enjoy the one good thing immigration brought us, kebabrulle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Really? The Prime Minister even commented on it. I suspected it from previous posts but i'm pretty sure now that you live in a bubble.
    Prime minister commented (which I've seen) =/= Nationwide row.

Deleted
    Sweden is one of the safest countries in the world, unlike the USA.
    Sweden also doesn't suffer from incompetent leadership, such as the USA right now, nor is Sweden torn apart by bipartisan politics.

Keep your fake news in Russia.
    It seems Reuters works for Putin as well!

First "refugees welcome, everything will be fine" and then..."ooo shit!" Is this what you call competence? Not to mention Swedish Democrats, a far-right party is 2nd biggest party now..such foresight, such competence...
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-
    sweden-forecast-idUSKCN0SG0I220151022

The Migration Agency more than doubled its forecast for asylum seekers and said it needed an extra 70 billion Swedish crowns ($8.41 billion) over the coming two years.

Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson said asylum costs were unsustainable in the longer term and called on other European countries to do more to share the burden.