Page 1 of 2
LastLast

7.2.5 tomb of sargeras PTR Go to Spec?

Before anyone say "We don't know yet , or Blizzard is going to change it before it goes live" Hear me out.. most of people are wanting to know what spec will perform well in the next patch 7.2.5 Tomb. Looking at the Forums provided and T20 set bonuses And new changes to certain specs such as Assassination Toxic blades that is replacing Agonizing poison. What can we see JUST BY LOOKING AT THE CHANGES NOW What spec will perform over what..??? Did anyone Do the PTR and see the changes themselves cuase it seems there are alot of classes on the ptr that are up on youtube already such as frost/Arcane mages....

Seems like the changes to Sub is looking really good as well, Such as Shadow Focus (Subtlety) Abilities cost 75% less Energy while Stealth or Shadow Dance are active. is active. This seems like A BIG DPS gain. Sublety is looking really good and seems like the GO TO spec for tomb Just by looking at the changes IMO.

Please DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC( people's opinions seem to get fights and forums become more of a Face off , rather then actually answers)

Deleted
    100% Sublety

No way around it

Seems like it. Looking for Acutal PTR testing people to answer . Although SamuelE you seem to be right about sub probably being the GO TO spec in TOMB..

tough decision but 50% outlaw 50% sub will be viable.But sub's 4p more synergitic compete the others.

Deleted
    assasination or sub or outlaw.

there is no tuning done yet so the changes only affect gameplay for now.

The 2 and 4 piece assassin set bonus's are complete lazy garbage.. if they do not get changed the other two specs will beat it out by a lot.

wait until raid is released.
    until now basically all forecasts failed

legion ptr->combat rng so bullshit/not viable, exanguinate is shit1!1!! failed
    7.0->agonizing is bullshit, poison assa wont be never viable!1! failed
    ptr 7.1.5 leg->leg shoulder so pathetic failed hard

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty024 View Post
    Before anyone say "We don't know yet , or Blizzard is going to change it before it goes live" Hear me out.. most of people are wanting to know what spec will perform well in the next patch 7.2.5 Tomb. Looking at the Forums provided and T20 set bonuses And new changes to certain specs such as Assassination Toxic blades that is replacing Agonizing poison. What can we see JUST BY LOOKING AT THE CHANGES NOW What spec will perform over what..??? Did anyone Do the PTR and see the changes themselves cuase it seems there are alot of classes on the ptr that are up on youtube already such as frost/Arcane mages....

Seems like the changes to Sub is looking really good as well, Such as Shadow Focus (Subtlety) Abilities cost 75% less Energy while Stealth or Shadow Dance are active. is active. This seems like A BIG DPS gain. Sublety is looking really good and seems like the GO TO spec for tomb Just by looking at the changes IMO.

Please DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC( people's opinions seem to get fights and forums become more of a Face off , rather then actually answers)
    There is a reason people say that. Because they do not do a tuning pass for damage until the end of the cycle, and that is what determines which spec comes out on top.

It is not a matter of "use the available information" because the available information in no way tells anyone what will happen after the tuning pass.

The only thing you can currently discuss is whether you enjoy the mechanical changes or not. You cannot determine in any way currently what spec will be used for the next raid tier.

wouldnt be surprised if somehow blizz manages to make assa the best somehow, even if it means nerfing the shit out of OL and sub
    they havent failed thus far :P

"Sub is looking best for next raid on ptr. Blah blah blah scales the best blah blah that tier bonus tho!"

You guys have been singing this song every patch this xpac. Hasnt happened. Not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroman View Post
    "Sub is looking best for next raid on ptr. Blah blah blah scales the best blah blah that tier bonus tho!"
    It's currently the worst for PTR sims, but as people pointed out, numbers tuning will happen at some point. Both Sin and Sub, in their current state, have lost damage on PTR.

Deleted
    To me it look like the sub ppl is s smal but noisy cult. Always post how great the spec will be each patch and how well it play in raids. Still loggs show they are a minority. Would hate ser sub be the go to spec, horrible shit spec sens tbc

Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    To me it look like the sub ppl is s smal but noisy cult. Always post how great the spec will be each patch and how well it play in raids. Still loggs show they are a minority. Would hate ser sub be the go to spec, horrible shit spec sens tbc
    I've never liked it, only in Cata PvP and a little in the end of HFC. But overall - I just couldn't get myself to play it.

OT:
    Another the same answer - no one know it yet, probably even Blizzard.

Atm? SnD outlaw is the best spec in ptr. But tuning is still ongoing obv.

Seems like the changes to Sub is looking really good as well, Such as Shadow Focus (Subtlety) Abilities cost 75% less Energy while Stealth or Shadow Dance are active.
    This has been a Talent Calculator Bug since the Legion start. It's 25% less energy and 12% dmg increase for that other talent in the row for sub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    Atm? SnD outlaw is the best spec in ptr. But tuning is still ongoing obv.
    THAT would be nice xD I´d love to play the SnD Outlaw to be honest I would only need to press 3 buttons with one hand and could massage my balls while in raid with the other hand. Sounds like something sweet to me

Quote Originally Posted by Oxigan View Post
    THAT would be nice xD I´d love to play the SnD Outlaw to be honest I would only need to press 3 buttons with one hand and could massage my balls while in raid with the other hand. Sounds like something sweet to me

tha best worst part about this statement is, that it's actually true

Quote Originally Posted by Oxigan View Post
    Exact definition of demon hunter.

I play chaos cleave so its actually 2 lol.

Any chance we can keep mfd with slice and dice moving forward?

If sub is the go to spec for tomb then i gonna miss my exit and go to another direction. Over my dead body i am playing sub.