Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    At this point, you can't go off of the old maps, but it's safe to say that Kul Tiras is the likely scenario for the next expansion (now, we just need playable ogres).
    ogres would make the warcraft 2 horde complete
    Bitch Pls

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    death to ogres, thumbs up for naga!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Kul'Tiras map?
    It probably is the map of Kul Tiras, considering it comes on the set named after it.

Beneath you can see eyes and tendrils, hallmarks of the Old Gods. I just hope Blizzard won't automatically ruin another human kingdom with the launcher of their expansion. So far the direction of their lore destroyed every existing human kingdom or turned it into a crossfaction one, leaving only Kul Tiras left. I really hope this won't be the case, but that hints at Kul Tiras being entangled in the grasp of the Old Gods.

I hope we finally get new faction capitals, including one based on the troll civilization. Trolls keep getting screwed over by Blizzard's lore too, just like the humans.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-07-07 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It probably is the map of Kul Tiras, considering it comes on the set named after it.

Beneath you can see eyes and tendrils, hallmarks of the Old Gods.
    I think its more of them being a seafaring kingdom than Old Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    death to ogres, thumbs up for naga!

Ogres for Horde, Naga for Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1519 View Post
    I noticed that with the new PTR build some of the icons are listed for an armor set related to Kul Tiras.

EX:
    inv_chest_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01

Could this be part of a transition event for the next expansion? Will we finally see what Jaina has been up to?
    It's likely, it's practically assured that next expansion is going to be N'zoth and Azshara related so its possible that either Kul'Tiras will either be a raid or the main capital hub of the expansion. Jaina will either be a corrupted boss or she'll snap out of her Horde bloodlust teenage angst phase and stop blaming the Horde as a whole for what was a Garrosh problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Naga are god damn boring though :/
    You say that now, but when your bike comes up missing how boring that going to be?

Deleted
    I'm really not waiting for 'south seas' I can't possibly imagine a more monotonous theme for an expansion...

Don't mind me I just hate tropical settings and ocean themes. They're nice to break up the flow of other themes and I wasn't opposed to the underwater zone in cata. I just can't see a whole expansion around it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Ogres for Horde, Naga for Alliance!
    Who u calling Naga homie?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I think its more of them being a seafaring kingdom than Old Gods.
    Yeah, that too obviously. It looks like a corrupted sea in general, with tendrils and eyes all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I swear to fucking christ if Budd doesn't act as the new Khadgar I am not playing 8.0
    LOOK AT ME! I'm Sailing~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I swear to fucking christ if Budd doesn't act as the new Khadgar I am not playing 8.0

- - - Updated - - -

wouldn't it be neat to get a capital island rather than capital city? with all the city shit you normally expect but like dueling areas, flavor npcs etc - like theramore 2.0, but bigger and better and not enchanting dust (RIP theramore)
    Technically Kul Tiras was both an Island and a City. The city took up the whole island, just like Bilgewater Harbor or Kezan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    tinker class is the only thing i disagree with in that tbh, too soon.
    Tinker is fine. Naga is a stupid idea.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder of Zul'dare will be involved since it's close to Kul'Tiras.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please let this be true.

I love the Naga and miss fighting them and shit.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    This almost confirms the Rise of the Naga Empire expansion that was leaked on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_naga_empire/
    Someone data mined a new Trogg model recently. It would be cool if the Tinker class will be connected to a Gnomeregan raid or scenario. Have it where the Goblins help the Gnomes liberate Gnomeregan in exchange for new technology.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everything from that reddit post leaking the naga themed expansion seemed legit and plausible. Except for the Tinker class. Blizzard never released two new classes back to back before. But who knows, new management, new game.

Regardless of if it's actually a good idea (#legs), naga have that meme power to make some people absolutely lose their shit with excitement. So basically it's more or less a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    And just how would i transmog a female naga?!?!
    Same as always-
    As slutty as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    2.3 had howling fjord textures aswell.

They do these things intentionally and it's about that time now so it's safe to say it's the next, as obvious as it already was. Hype train activated!
    #hypeboat
    Last edited by elaina; 2017-07-07 at 02:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Everything from that reddit post leaking the naga themed expansion seemed legit and plausible. Except for the Tinker class. Blizzard never released two new classes back to back before. But who knows, new management, new game.

Looks like they're bound to get a really fucking strong financial year with a new fan favorite WoW expansion.
    Doomfist is almost out and they're coming up with a whole ton of new content for overwatch.
    POSSIBLY new Hearthstone class and this is awesome when you also think about the new card pack system.
    Diablo just got a new class.
    Starcraft remastered
    HOTS - LUL, nobody cares about that game.

Seems like a pretty strong year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    for now, just the finger tips as i grasp at all hope for them to be playable.

but in the future, when i see it confirmed at blizzcon, it'll be in many many good places.
    That's hawt