Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Oh god, this one doesn't even have a sub race included.
    This is WoD 2.0 boiz, I hope it's fake because this is the worst expansion concept we've had so far, I'd rather take veil of shadows than this one.

Though seems a bit weird to have an expansion focused on N'zoth and not Azshara though.
    What makes it so bad?

City Sieges is something I've been wanting since vanilla. Three new BGs would be terrific.

Race campaigns sounds good to me.

I dig all the small quality of life improvements mentioned.

Creating our own artifact weapon is a good idea as well.

Is having sub-races really that important to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dross View Post
    What makes it so bad?

City Sieges is something I've been wanting since vanilla. Three new BGs would be terrific.

Race campaigns sounds good to me.

I dig all the small quality of life improvements mentioned.

Creating our own artifact weapon is a good idea as well.

Is having sub-races really that important to you?
    It is important because we need more customization. And seeing as a new race is not likely for the game anymore, then sub-races are the next best thing.

Also, the game needs to move forward, not backwards. The only three villains we need to get rid of on Azeroth now are Azshara, Zul and N'zoth.
    There's literally no reason to start building up new cities, take back shit and destroy more shit because we're going away in 9.0 anyway.

There is no reason to do filler expansions anymore, Sargeras lost, those three should naturally come next.

So... we're talking about Cataclysm 2.0 right? Haven't they learned anything? Are they really so full of themselves that they think they can succeed where WoW "team A" failed miserably seven years ago?
    Last edited by mingarrubia; 2017-08-19 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    That...is really silly.
    Not really, considering that's what happens with shoulder armor. It gives the appearance to higher level characters that they have more muscle/body mass.

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    So... we're talking about Cataclysm 2.0 right? Haven't they learned anything? Are they really so full of themselves that they think they can succeed where WoW "team A" failed miserably seven years ago?
    Failed? I'd still say Cataclysm was overall a good expansion with major let downs when it comes to raiding. Won't say it failed, it did not succeed as much as WotLK although it wanted to.
    ______

Do we know who Genki is? This "leak" sounds like a conversation I could've had with my other personality about the upcoming expansion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Failed? I'd still say Cataclysm was overall a good expansion with major let downs when it comes to raiding. Won't say it failed, it did not succeed as much as WotLK although it wanted to.
    ______

Do we know who Genki is? This "leak" sounds like a conversation I could've had with my other personality about the upcoming expansion.
    I enjoyed all the raids in Cataclysm except for Dragon Soul, that was probably the worst raid ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    I enjoyed all the raids in Cataclysm except for Dragon Soul, that was probably the worst raid ever created.
    (Trial of the Crusader says hello)

Blackwing Descent was quite nice, Bastion of Twilight was too short. Firelands was pretty good as well. Let's not talk about Dragon Soul, it was sh*t back then and is still sh*t. Just when I think about the Spine fight I cringe.

Blackwing Descent was quite nice, Bastion of Twilight was too short. Firelands was pretty good as well. Let's not talk about Dragon Soul, it was sh*t back then and is still sh*t. Just when I think about the Spine fight I cringe.
    Well, if you are a pet collector get ready to run them again.

10+ Year Old Account

Trial of the Crusader at least had fun fights despite it not really being an entire raid zone. My favorite raid to this day os Ulduar.

Ruby Sancum is the worst raid in WoW history. ToTS ain't as bad as RS.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Well, if you are a pet collector get ready to run them again.
    I tried Dragon Soul once this year for the Tier Set. Tried. I did not finish (just as a comparison, I clear Throne of Thunder on a regular basis, that raid is just amazing imho and makes fun). I think I'll never go back there again. I can't imagine what the developers thought when they created DS. It's beyond my imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazakov View Post
    Ruby Sancum is the worst raid in WoW history. ToTS ain't as bad as RS.
    Oh I totally forgot Obsidian / Ruby Sanctum. Can we even call that raid? Not sure. Onyxia's Lair is another one as well... meh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Trial of the Crusader at least had fun fights despite it not really being an entire raid zone. My favorite raid to this day os Ulduar.
    Ulduar and Throne of Thunder. Two absolute design masterpieces. Still waiting for a new raid that's as great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I kind of like dragon soul, the only bosses i didn't like were the ones before the skyfire.
    Speaking as a Rogue: Dragon Soul is my favorite raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    It is important because we need more customization. And seeing as a new race is not likely for the game anymore, then sub-races are the next best thing.

Also, the game needs to move forward, not backwards. The only three villains we need to get rid of on Azeroth now are Azshara, Zul and N'zoth.
    There's literally no reason to start building up new cities, take back shit and destroy more shit because we're going away in 9.0 anyway.

There is no reason to do filler expansions anymore, Sargeras lost, those three should naturally come next.
    Considering what Blizzard have done in the past, they can do something like the Tal'Rasha "storyline" from Diablo in the future, we already have Bolvar as jailor of the Lich King (Some of the things he said on the Death Knight campaign were strange) and now Illidan as the jailor of Sargeras.
    This gives us at least two more villains in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I kind of like dragon soul, the only bosses i didn't like were the ones before the skyfire.
    What i liked on Dragon Soul was Skyfire and the tricks they used in the back of Deathwing and the last fight itself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Shadowfall? I have the perfect song for that...
    and the perfect singer for this is... Adele

SHADOWFALL

This is the end
    Hold your breath and count to ten
    Feel the earth move and then
    Hear my heart burst again
    For this is the end
    I’ve drowned and dreamt this moment
    So overdue I owe them
    Swept away, I’m stolen
    Let the shadow fall
    When it crumbles
    We will stand tall
    Face it all together
    Let the shadow fall
    When it crumbles
    We will stand tall
    Face it all together
    At Shadowfall
    At Shadowfall
    Shadowfall is where we start
    A thousand miles and poles apart
    Where worlds collide and days are dark
    You may have my number, you can take my name
    But you’ll never have my heart
    Let the shadow fall
    When it crumbles
    We will stand tall
    Face it all together
    Let the shadow fall
    When it crumbles
    We will stand tall
    Face it all together
    At Shadowfall
    Where you go I go
    What you see I see
    I know…
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are Ruby Sanctum and OS bad? Those 'out of the way' raids are quite nice, I enjoyed Trial of Valor aswell. I wish Helheim was explored even more, I adored that aesthetic. Still praying Sylvanas brings in the forces of Helya into the Horde, would be a wonderful aesthetic to bring in.

7+ Year Old Account
    people complain more about cataclysm because of circlejack. of course it was not the perfect expansion, but no way it was bad

fireland is my fav raid, i like how all the boss can be done as you wish. Also transmog
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-08-20 at 01:48 AM.

I don't see why new race or class is a requirement. WoD was not bad because it had no new race or class. It was bad for entirely different reasons. An xpac is evaluated as a whole package. It's not judged by the absence of certain features that previous xpacs had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I don't see why new race or class is a requirement. WoD was not bad because it had no new race or class. It was bad for entirely different reasons. An xpac is evaluated as a whole package. It's not judged by the absence of certain features that previous xpacs had.
    I don't know, I really want one or the other (or both) for each expansion. A huge part of why WoD felt so lackluster to me was because it didn't have a new race or class. It felt hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I don't know, I really want one or the other (or both) for each expansion. A huge part of why WoD felt so lackluster to me was because it didn't have a new race or class. It felt hollow.
    I don't really care. It has to do with what the xpac has offer overall more so than if it has new class or race. For example, if it completely makes the whole world relevant then I couldn't careless aout new class or race. WoD had a really great initial phase just like every xpac before it. It just failed to be engaging in the long run which obviously had nothing to do with new race or class but the core gameplay mechanics.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-08-20 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Been leveling some lowbies and the game desperately needs to do something to update the storylines for the old world (and to do something to be just a little challenging. Its also kind of weird to turn in a quest to 'varian' but it's actually Anduin I'm speaking to. They should have phased that kind of thing.

Plus, we've had Cata old world for longer than we had the vanilla old world. It's due for an update.