Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So the Alliance on my server are doing some sort of memorial service for this guy who died 3 years ago that happened to be in their guild. Not sure how long he was with their guild but his character was only lvl 68 (they said that was his main but later stated that his name was some other name that has since been removed from the guild "mysteriously"). But I digress. They claim that they've been doing this for the past 2 years & this year they went on the realm forums and opened it up to and/all Alliance that want to attend. They stated the date & time in their post along with where in SW they will meet up and end up inside of SW.

So that leads me to my question. Is it wrong to put a raid group together and raid SW around the time that they want to have this little shindig? I mean like killing the King and then moving over to where they said they plan on ending the event at and killing any/all Alliance along the way that are flagged.
    You're a bad person getting attention, go away. Can someone shut down this thread please there's nothing more to discuss here I feel.

It's completely wrong and memorializing anyone Is a great thing, and If they choose to do It through the game like that let them be, hell Blizz might go as far as do something about It If those attendands mass report you If you raid the city with Intent to ruin the event.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Serenity Now - raid became a legendary event in wow-history. It's part of the game, and if I was on the server i'd definitely join in.

It would only be wrong if you raided the irl-memorial. That wouldn't look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I would be one of the first wreckers that apply to join.

Would you bury your loved ones in enemy territory where the grave will be open to any grave robber and more evil beings like soulbinding demons, scourge necromancers and old gods? These people have no respect for their dead and I have no respect of them. So let the killing begin!
    The ceremony is by Alliance in Stormwind. Pretty much invalidating everything you just said.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I say do it. Dead people can't appreciate memorials, and anyways, a true WoW fan would see this as bringing back the classic world PvP - something this dead guy probably loved when he played wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Alliance on my server are doing some sort of memorial service for this guy who died 3 years ago that happened to be in their guild. Not sure how long he was with their guild but his character was only lvl 68 (they said that was his main but later stated that his name was some other name that has since been removed from the guild "mysteriously"). But I digress. They claim that they've been doing this for the past 2 years & this year they went on the realm forums and opened it up to and/all Alliance that want to attend. They stated the date & time in their post along with where in SW they will meet up and end up inside of SW.

So that leads me to my question. Is it wrong to put a raid group together and raid SW around the time that they want to have this little shindig? I mean like killing the King and then moving over to where they said they plan on ending the event at and killing any/all Alliance along the way that are flagged.
    Mate, almost all your latest threads you have done on this forum is wrong. And this isn't wrong pr. rules but it is a dick move.

One would call it, an attention whoring move.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Just like an actual war. Attack the enemy when he is least prepared for it.

I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Attention seeker much?

I say do it. Having a memorial service every year for someone you didn't know all that well and inviting everyone to join in doesn't sound like honoring the dead, rather the opposite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, extreme dick move. Even thinking of it gives me an idea of the sort of person you are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    Ruining someone's memorial is a dick thing to do
    Trying to hold a funeral inside a game is delusional on so many lengths.

Blood and Thunder. Go do God's work, son.

Deleted
    I'm guessing you're just immature for even thinking that this would be funny but I guess somebody has to continue the PvPer stereotype

Wish that kind of gathering was going on on my server. That many weak alliance in one area makes me have wet dreams about girlfriends grasp and dancing rune weapon.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

This was done years ago, i think in vanilla, and is still on of the most pathetic things to happen in gaming
    a girl died and her family watched as all her guildies and freidns from around the world came to the ceramony and spoke about her, then the horde came in and killed everyone because they were unarmed and ungeared as they were all wearing no weapons and nice looking gear over their usual raiding gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Yeah people online don't have feelings or form bonds

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Not really, you can make connections with many people online for many years, the game is allmost 13 years old
    but not everyone can afford to fly half way across the world for a few days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    I say do it. Dead people can't appreciate memorials, and anyways, a true WoW fan would see this as bringing back the classic world PvP - something this dead guy probably loved when he played wow.
    You mean to how the same thing was done in vanilla, and all the ones who portook in it became the most hated guild in the community? yeah

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    You're a bad person getting attention, go away. Can someone shut down this thread please there's nothing more to discuss here I feel.

It's completely wrong and memorializing anyone Is a great thing, and If they choose to do It through the game like that let them be, hell Blizz might go as far as do something about It If those attendands mass report you If you raid the city with Intent to ruin the event.
    Look up the westboro Baptist church. This is a video game. Grow up.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not objectively wrong but it does make you an asshole.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Anyway the thread and comments here are beyond pathetic so I am leaving before I get infracted

It makes you a complete dick. Anyone who thinksthis is a good idea, is a dick.