Thread: Agatha

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Agatha

What's the secret here? 918 ilvl and I can't kill her. I 1-shot Xylem at this ilvl but I get overrun on Agatha by stupid imps.

You kill the imps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You kill the imps.
    I giggled

But he's right, you get overrun by imps? Need to kill them faster.

This is easily the ...easiest one out of all them so I'm sure you'll get it in no time.

I actually found Xylem the hardest other than the healing one so I'm a bit puzzled by this thread. :P

Literally just kill all the imps, dodge the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I giggled

But he's right, you get overrun by imps? Need to kill them faster.
    So when they port everywhere and it's impossible to even hit them with Odyn's fury, what's your strat?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    This is easily the ...easiest one out of all them so I'm sure you'll get it in no time.

Literally just kill all the imps, dodge the balls.
    I just said I 1-shot Xylem and you're telling me this is the easiest one?

Quote Originally Posted by mirix View Post
    So when they port everywhere and it's impossible to even hit them with Odyn's fury, what's your strat?

- - - Updated - - -

I just said I 1-shot Xylem and you're telling me this is the easiest one?
    It is the easy one, yes.

It is the easy one, yes.
    So what about her porting right after she summons imps that immediately port everywhere and are impossible to reach and kill before you die makes this 'easy?'

I did this on my warrior at 905ish, just after the mage tower came out. I would say out of the 10ish mage tower challenges on all my characters (ilvls from 900-920) I've done this one was probably the most difficult, not counting the tank challenges of course.

But to help you out, the main thing to do is keep your bc/odyn's fury for when the big groups of adds are up, and try to stack or kill the fuming imps.
    Last edited by Nospmas; 2017-09-30 at 11:19 PM.

So what about her porting right after she summons imps that immediately port everywhere and are impossible to reach and kill before you die makes this 'easy?'
    There are an insane amount of guieds and clips of people killing here on youtube. Try looking at a few and you should have no problem getting her.
    The WW belt and bracers did wonders for me. That was back when the mage tower was just released though. You might not need the healing from the bracers now. Not sure.

War machine, wrecking ball, fruious charge. I too used ww belt and healing bracers. Mooonglaives are also nice, but I ended up using some other aoe trinket that I can't remember the name of. Also, don't stun first adds.

You can also que for proving grounds and get some free healthstones. Bring drums.
    Last edited by Urayamashii; 2017-10-01 at 12:00 AM.

Well I finally killed her. I don't have any fury specific legendaries. I have Ayala's and Timeless Stratagem. I was using the wowhead guide until I realized that strat just isn't going to work. I just kind of winged it and managed to get some decent rng. Xylem is a cakewalk compared to Agatha.

What's the secret here? 918 ilvl and I can't kill her. I 1-shot Xylem at this ilvl but I get overrun on Agatha by stupid imps.
    Save battle cry/odyns fury for when umbral imps spawn and use that to burst them down. That's really the only danger in this fight. Spent a bunch of attempts back at 899 ilvl and then 1 shot it on my druid because brutal slash makes it a joke.

Aslong you kill the ones which leave goo on the floor fast or blow them up on sides, and keep killing imps you should be fine.

Deleted
    It is the easy one, yes.
    For you maybe, both Agatha and Kruul took me around 150 attempts while Xylem around 30, Xylem is a very linear and predictable fight and the only randomness are the orbs which are infinitely easier than boulders.

- - - Updated - - -

When the imps spawn wait a second or two before using BC/Odyn as the umbral imps have a tendency to teleport out-of-range shortly after spawning and then it's gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheebuzz View Post
    For you maybe, both Agatha and Kruul took me around 150 attempts while Xylem around 30, Xylem is a very linear and predictable fight and the only randomness are the orbs which are infinitely easier than boulders.
    Hmm, maybe it depends on what specs you are used to.
    Kruul was a lot harder for me than the two others but I don't really tank and I have no legendaries that really helped me there.

Fun challenges, all of them in any case. One of the best things in Legion in my opinion. Still wished they scaled your gear somehow so that not everyone could outgear them but thats a minor issue.

I found Agatha and Xylem pretty easy. Agatha was harder because I was doing it at 900ish ilvl. Xylem was a joke at 930+

Deleted
    Hmm, maybe it depends on what specs you are used to.
    Kruul was a lot harder for me than the two others but I don't really tank and I have no legendaries that really helped me there.

Fun challenges, all of them in any case. One of the best things in Legion in my opinion. Still wished they scaled your gear somehow so that not everyone could outgear them but thats a minor issue.
    It's just that the legendary shoulders are too OP for Xylem, they completely trivialised the hardest part which for me was his teleport phase, i'd probably still be wiping on him without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheebuzz View Post
    It's just that the legendary shoulders are too OP for Xylem, they completely trivialised the hardest part which for me was his teleport phase, i'd probably still be wiping on him without them.
    What? How?
    I used gloves and bracer for him and he was rather simple anyway.
    You only need one leap to get to him and the CD is reset when you need it again.

The heroic leap might might make the fight easy but shoulders? Never used them, never will.

What? How?
    Because it gives you enough leaps to avoid every ice wall and to instantly leap to him in his add teleport phase, which is the only difficult part of the fight.