Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Welcome to equal discrimination.
    This is exactly why no business is allowed to discriminate against anyone for any reason, because letting one discriminate means everyone should be able to and it's a can of worms that shouldn't be opened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    So in other words you are a racist alt-right bigot Nazi? :P
    Oh no you diddent

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Gay Coffee Shop Owner
    It's not clear if the owner is gay, or the coffee shop is. I suppose a gay coffee shop would not be about sexual orientation, but about culture, complete with feathers and glitter, structured around a set of monolithic ideas, like support for abortion or something.
    He was talking about having sex with his boyfriend

I would assume, unless evidence appear to the contrary, that it is the owner not the store that is gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I have no tolerance for people who deny science
    Many of them don't.

believe in fairies
    I don't think any of them do.

and are responsible for the death of thousands.
    Are they? What thousands? The crusades? I don't think any of them are alive anymore.

The religious are disgusting
    A lot of them are actually quite beautiful.

and we should root them out and banish them
    Whoa, slow down, Adolf. I love how you just a moment ago complained about them being responsible for the deaths of thousands and now you wanna go to that extreme.

They hinder progress
    Do all of them? Or just the extreme ones?

rape chlidren
    Not more or less than the average Joe, I'm sure.

manipulate politics
    How? By voting?

and sow words of violence and death.
    You seem to be aspiring to that yourself a bit.

I applaud this man and I wish more would learn from his example.
    Yeah more people should talk about how they would fuck Christ in the ass and then kick Christians out of a coffee shop while claiming this has nothing to do with Christianity.

Remember, these people have been trying to take power away from the reasoned mind for generations.
    It's in human nature to crave power. Every organization wants power for whatever group they represent.

If they were in control, it would be illegal not to pray
    I don't think there is a way to check whether someone has prayed.

and stoning gays would be acceptable.
    Are we still talking about America?

Drive these wretches from your home.
    How about we burn them at the stake?

I didn't suggest Death, I suggested banishment.

Death would be too easy a punishment.

And yes, Christians DO technically believe in fairies. Apparently they are the spirits caught in limbo.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a dirty believer, aren't you Anduin? Wretch.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-15 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    I didn't suggest Death, I suggested banishment.

Death would be too easy a punishment.
    So you're worse.

And yes, Christians DO technically believe in fairies. Apparently they are the spirits caught in limbo.
    That's not what fairies are.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a dirty believer, aren't you Anduin? Wretch.
    Yes, I am a devout follower of the Church of the Holy Vagina. We believe that our genitals continue to live after our death.

The only discrimination i would support is over sports teams! Fuck no would i ever allow a Aston Villa fan into any business i owned especially if that business was a Pub!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy#Christian_mythology

Christian mythology

Title page of a 1603 reprinting of Daemonologie
    According to King James in his dissertation Daemonologie, the term "faries" was used to describe illusory spirits (demonic entities) that prophesy, consort, and transport individuals they served. In medieval times, it was believed that a witch or sorcerer who had a compact with a familiar spirit to serve them could receive these types of revelations or use them to perform various tasks.[13]

One other Christian belief held that fairies were a class of "demoted" angels.[14] One popular story described how, when the angels revolted, God ordered the gates of heaven shut: those still in heaven remained angels, those in hell became demons, and those caught in between became fairies.[15] Others suggested that the fairies, not being good enough, had been thrown out of heaven, but they were not evil enough for hell.[16] This may explain the tradition that they had to pay a "teind" or tithe to hell: as fallen angels, though not quite devils, they could be seen as subjects of the devil.[17] For a similar concept in Persian mythology, see Peri.

Do you not see? These people are insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    Oh no you diddent
    I may have!
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Many of them don't.

I don't think any of them do.

Are they? What thousands? The crusades? I don't think any of them are alive anymore.

A lot of them are actually quite beautiful.

Whoa, slow down, Adolf. I love how you just a moment ago complained about them being responsible for the deaths of thousands and now you wanna go to that extreme.

Do all of them? Or just the extreme ones?

Not more or less than the average Joe, I'm sure.

How? By voting?

You seem to be aspiring to that yourself a bit.

Yeah, more people should talk about how they would fuck Christ in the ass and then kick Christians out of a coffee shop while claiming this has nothing to do with Christianity.

It's in human nature to crave power. Every organization wants power for whatever group they represent.

I don't think there is a way to check whether someone has prayed.

Are we still talking about America?

How about we burn them at the stake?
    what is this?? Are you SJW or a Conservative fag?? hmm? Prety much all deeply religious people deny science. If you believe in a holy book you believe in faerie tales.
    Is ISIS telling you something or you live under a rock... Noone is saying anything about killing people but is about time to say stop!And yes they rape children ... On the west you have pedophile priests hiden for years by church on the East you have horible islamic laws that force litle girls in to a mariage with old man and many many other horible things.. So yeah welcome to the planet Earth dude ...

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-15 at 03:38 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It makes me sad people like this exist. Them being as idiotic/hypocritical as the people they hate just gives those people a reason to hold onto their anti-gay sentiment.

These colossal idiots need to take a step back and realise they are doing more damage than they are good by stooping to the levels of their "enemies"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    what is this?? Are you SJW or a Conservative fag??
    Aren't the conservatives supposed to be the ones to be homophobic?

hmm?

Prety much all deeply religious people deny science.
    How deep is deeply? And how many of the religious people are deeply religious? Here in Germany, you'll have a hard time finding Christians who even believe in hell.

If you believe in a holy book you believe in faerie tales.
    Depends on what you mean by believe.

Is ISIS telling you something or you live under a rock...
    Are ISIS Christians now?

Noone is saying anything about killing people but is about time to say stop!
    Oh no, we're just gonna "root them out". I'm sure you can find phrases like that in Mein Kampf, too.

And yes they rape children ...
    Yes. All of them do. It's practically required in their belief. When you get introduced into their church, they give you a free baby to practice. Then once a year they gather together to do group child-rape as they listen to the Pope's speech.

On the west you have pedophile priests hiden for years by church
    I feel someone has hiden a dictionary from you.

on the East you have horible islamic laws that force litle girls in to a mariage with old man and many many other horible things..
    Islam is not Christianity. Why are you conflating all religions and why do you pretend all practitioners of a religion participate in the same acts? There are muslims living here who do none of this shit. You are no different than the racists who hate all black people because of the bad things some of them have done. You generalize just as much, you hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you not see? These people are insane!
    As opposed to you, person who wants to "root them all out" and rants about that on a videogame forum.

We used to have the Witness's come in every Sunday at 1 30 on the dot for a hour when I managed a coffee shop. It was never a spoken rule but they knew if they started to pester anyone about converting, they'd be out. And they never did.

Banning any group of people outright is stupidity, I haven't watched the video but unless they openly offended him because of his sexuality or something similar then he's in the wrong.

You ban individuals for doing something stupid or offense or illegal.

If this was a Muslim it would be getting 24/7 coverage on all the networks and the talking heads would be twisted in a pretzel trying to determine which social justice issue they want to throw their support behind. Gay Muslims would be dredged up from somewhere and used to broker peace between the two warring sides. A playful photoshoot would occur and a hashtag would be generated. Trump would somehow be blamed for it all, and the story would be gracefully put to rest in under 2 days.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

They were not kicked out for being Christian, although I would support a person being kicked out for that reason if that's what the owner wanted. They were kicked out for being obnoxious douchebags who were proselytizing and soliciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Pretty much my view as well. If I have a buisness I should be opened to almost everyone (minus the leeches and troublesome customers) alienating a group of paying people I doubt is in a business best interests.
    Have some orange cheeto voted in, so that you can make it sign executive orders like "defense of religion act" allowing the "religious nuts" to discriminate again st:

. LGBT communities;
    . Women;
    . Other religion;

Expect push back...

Like us. We're did/will cancel any deals we had with any organization that have any agenda matching that bloated white supremacist and will only deal with corporation that are part of the whole community.

Enjoy your winning defectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They were not kicked out for being Christian, although I would support a person being kicked out for that reason if that's what the owner wanted. They were kicked out for being obnoxious douchebags who were proselytizing and soliciting.
    Yep. Title is misleading clickbait.

Alright.

Businesses shouldn't be forced to serve anyone they don't want to.

These are the flyers for anyone wondering (NSFW - graphic):
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/201...de-AGMD-QF.jpg

I think they are truly disgusting as well. However, unless they were giving out these flyers in my shop, or leaving them on my walls, I'd serve them. I might dress myself in a rainbow flag and glitter first, but I would. I'd rather they leave of their own volition than for me to make them leave.
    If my shop is open to the public, I'm serving anyone who behaves respectfully and pays. And I'm gay myself.
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2017-10-15 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They were not kicked out for being Christian
    Is that why the owner talked about fucking Christ in the ass and said that if he was to fuck his boyfriend in the middle of the coffee shop they would be offended, too? Yeah it had nothing to do with them being Christians. They were just obnoxious douchebags for having a different opinion and distributing flyers. As opposed to the totally lovely owner of the coffee shop, who has nothing but respect and love for others, as we heard in the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    These are the flyers for anyone wondering:
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/201...de-AGMD-QF.jpg

I think they are truly disgusting as well.
    It is disgusting. That's the point. That's what abortion is. Want it sugar-coated? This is reality. That's the same thing that animal rights activists do. They show you the disgusting reality. And then people feel offended because it makes it harder for them to actually continue doing the thing these people are protesting against.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-10-15 at 01:56 PM.