is it just me or are all the recent leaks have something to do with the twilight light hammer. its like a trend
    Be Free! <3

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    TBH I wish Tides of War could be real
    Nothing this game needs more than a third melee DPS spec for two classes, a second healing spec for Shaman, and a fourth ranged DPS spec for Warlocks. Oh, and melee Priests/healer Hunters. Those are super reasonable to hold out hope for, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprex View Post
    is it just me or are all the recent leaks have something to do with the twilight light hammer. its like a trend
    Yeah because there is one initial leak and every other "leaker" is copying parts of that one.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

BTW I have a question for those thinking ToW is real: if they add a new spec, how will they manage for class-spec specific quests from Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    BTW I have a question for those thinking ToW is real: if they add a new spec, how will they manage for class-spec specific quests from WoD?
    They would't there is no need to once WoD is old news. get an heirloom and level through zones and bounce on into ToW

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    They would't there is no need to once WoD is old news. get an heirloom and level through zones and bounce on into ToW
    EDIT: I meant Legion sorry. Basically artefacts questlines. It would feel odd for these specs to have no special content, except if they scale everything up and consider Legion and all the old stuff "irrelevant and accessible by going through a time portal" or something.

EDIT: I meant Legion sorry. Basically artefacts questlines. It would feel odd for these specs to have no special content, except if they scale everything up and consider Legion and all the old stuff "irrelevant and accessible by going through a time portal" or something.
    Legion is not a problem if the player only unlock the 4th spec on the level 110.

Quote Originally Posted by pauloaqm View Post
    Legion is not a problem if the player only unlock the 4th spec on the level 110.
    That's what I was thinking as well. Maybe something along these lines "A new group emerged within your class! Maybe you should check with them if you're interested and want to join them for training. Or not if you want things to remain the same."

7+ Year Old Account
    That's what I was thinking as well. Maybe something along these lines "A new group emerged within your class! Maybe you should check with them if you're interested and want to join them for training. Or not if you want things to remain the same."
    Imagine if they re-designed on of the druid specs (Like they did with Outlaw) and made it so that druids also get 4th spec at 110 now
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by pauloaqm View Post
    Which makes absolutely no fucking sense at all. They're going to add more specs than they've added in the history of the game, and restrict you to playing them past level 110 to save themselves the hassle of making artifacts for them? They would just make two to three new hero classes if they were going to put that amount of work into something so massively impacting to the balance of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Imagine if they re-designed on of the druid specs (Like they did with Outlaw) and made it so that druids also get 4th spec at 110 now
    I can imagine Blizzard doing a lot of silly things, it doesn't lend credence to a leak that couldn't me more obviously a falsity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post
    Nothing this game needs more than a third melee DPS spec for two classes, a second healing spec for Shaman, and a fourth ranged DPS spec for Warlocks. Oh, and melee Priests/healer Hunters. Those are super reasonable to hold out hope for, no doubt.
    It's really not that unrealistic. But I agree that Shaman should have been given a tank spec

- - - Updated - - -

Which makes absolutely no fucking sense at all. They're going to add more specs than they've added in the history of the game, and restrict you to playing them past level 110 to save themselves the hassle of making artifacts for them? They would just make two to three new hero classes if they were going to put that amount of work into something so massively impacting to the balance of the game.

I can imagine Blizzard doing a lot of silly things, it doesn't lend credence to a leak that couldn't me more obviously a falsity.
    I kind of think it could be a good thing. Like you have to earn the spec. Similar to how Destiny did new specs. You do a quest series to learn the new spec. But on the other hand, being able to play it at level 10 would be cool too.

We have more tank specs than healing specs, a new healing class similar to priest would be nice.

It's really not that unrealistic. But I agree that Shaman should have been given a tank spec
    They've added 8 specs in 13 years since the release of the game. It is stupidly unrealistic to believe that they would simultaneously add 11 in one patch. Please, explain to me why it isn't. I'm not trying to say you're wrong, I genuinely can not wrap my had around how you could possibly conceive that as being realistic. They didn't even add a third spec for Demon Hunter, and an expansion later they're going to add it along with a spec for every other class except Druid? I sincerely want to understand what's even remotely realistic about that assessment.

I kind of think it could be a good thing. Like you have to earn the spec. Similar to how Destiny did new specs. You do a quest series to learn the new spec. But on the other hand, being able to play it at level 10 would be cool too.
    Right, but conveniently ignore the fact that it's literally more specs than they've even made in the history of the game.

Deleted
    #IwantToBelieveToW

10+ Year Old Account
    They've added 8 specs in 13 years since the release of the game. It is stupidly unrealistic to believe that they would simultaneously add 11 in one patch. Please, explain to me why it isn't. I'm not trying to say you're wrong, I genuinely can not wrap my had around how you could possibly conceive that as being realistic. They didn't even add a third spec for Demon Hunter, and an expansion later they're going to add it along with a spec for every other class except Druid? I sincerely want to understand what's even remotely realistic about that assessment.

Right, but conveniently ignore the fact that it's literally more specs than they've even made in the history of the game.
    I said I wish it could be real. I didn't say it was real. I think 4th specs is an amazing idea but I don't think Blizzard would do it because it's too much to pull off. Unless they do it in batched content over the whole expansion. It's a fun idea. Don't mistake my words for saying it's a realistic idea. I meant it's realistic in the sense of the 4th specs. Their concepts make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    #IwantToBelieveToW
    Seems like everyone on this forum does. I can't wrap my head around why that is, but if it turns out to be true, at least everyone will be content.

- - - Updated - - -

I said I wish it could be real. I didn't say it was real. I think 4th specs is an amazing idea but I don't think Blizzard would do it because it's too much to pull off. Unless they do it in batched content over the whole expansion. It's a fun idea. Don't mistake my words for saying it's a realistic idea.
    Don't mistake my words for saying it's a realistic idea.
    It's really not that unrealistic.
    I didn't mistake your words at all. Unless you're going to say "not unrealistic" is your way of also saying "not realistic". You literally said that it wasn't unrealistic, didn't use the word "wish" at all, and are now saying you didn't. Come on, man. People can quote your own words at you.
    Last edited by Totemslap; 2017-10-15 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    We have more tank specs than healing specs, a new healing class similar to priest would be nice.
    Well, we have 6 tank and 6 healing specs (Priests have 2), 6 tank classes but "only" 5 healer classes. But I agree, the next class must be ranged DPS + healer.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

it's sad to think the next expansion being good is contingent not on its new features but on how many of Legion's shitty features are removed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    it's sad to think the next expansion being good is contingent not on its new features but on how many of Legion's shitty features are removed
    For me personally Legion doesn't have many shitty futures, just some that may need number tuning. Like for example make titanforging 3 based instead of 5 based and the max itemlevel doesn't increase for older raids when new ones release (then NH would have a ilvl 925 max, instead of there just being 1 global max).

Artifacts are at a pretty good spot in 7.3, but in the future it might be better to do 12-17% more AP needed per trait and 30% better knowledge level per week.
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2017-10-15 at 06:37 PM.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

All the classes added to the game so far are melee. I think the game really needs some fresh air in the ranged department. I have no real ideas but if the next class is i.e. Spellbreaker (another melee) I will be really disappointed. (Could be something more focused on necromancy like the scourge lords etc.)