Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We all know he won't need to. WoW will not get an expansion heavily focusing on the PvP sideshow that half the playerbase doesn't even do. That would be economical suicide.
    Now that's the underestimation if i ever saw one. With state of legion pvp and participation at all time low i would say its closer to 80% not even bothering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thoruga View Post
    You wont ve credited for shit in november with posting what is alluded in live game content as "leak" . Nothing in this post being true will surprise anyone who actually play the game. And come the anouncement no öne will remember your post even if everything you write was true, because it doesnt contain anything that %90 of other leaks have. If you are making a fake leak thread at least have some imagination to make it an enjoyable fanfic at least
    Guess that would suck but hey, I did my bit in sharing some of what I know. Of course it won't surprise people per say, but what I said specifically is going to happen, so you'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfWar View Post
    No idea bro, but PVP was definitely one of the bullet points on top.
    Yeah, sure thing.

Deleted

No matter what happens you are going to be right on most things because you are so incredibly vague ( not really vague i guess, but you list features that are almost 100% going to appear anyway). Things that you got wrong you will probably discredit by saying your source was lying or something about specifically this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Sylvanas might attack.. Likely..
    Level cap to 115.. Impossible, as Blizzard have stated, 5 levels was a mistake..

Rest is very very very unlikely..
    19 months is too little for an expansion..
    An expansion will NEVER be based on PvP.. 99% of the player base never PvP..
    I found it very weird too, but it's there! Guess we'll get a better view of it start of november!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enschee View Post

No matter what happens you are going to be right on most things because you are so incredibly vague. Things that you got wrong you will probably discredit by saying your source was lying or something about specifically this
    Guess I mistook the word post for thread. I don't post much on forums. I was directed here by someone to share the information here, so I figured i'd do my duty. My source can't lie, so I sincerely doubt it. Guess it'll show start of november.

Deleted
    PVP is a key focus.
    Made it fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M2t View Post
    Made it fake.
    Guess you'll see in november!

- - - Updated - - -

Right, this is going to be my last post. In november, when you see the cinematic, I hope you're going to be as hyped as I am. I wish you all a splendid time untill then. Do note that any hostility towards me I don't take personal. I know a lot of scumbags here post fake leaks just to trigger people. Cheerios.

- Name: Unknown
    - Launch Date: Unknown for now, but pre april 2018.
    - Content focus 8.0: Full on war between Alliance and Horde. PVP is a key focus. Old gods have a very small role in 8.0, but alludes to bigger role in patches.
    - Cinematic at blizzcon: Sylvanas attacking the Alliance, Anduin retaliating.
    - Jainas role is big, she's the catalyst for Anduin to retaliate.
    - This expansion will return us to places like revamped Silithus (now a wounded place seeping with titanic blood which is the kickstarter of the war. The war is entirely about gaining the titan blood). and Gilneas. Kul'Tiras is a playable zone.
    - New class: None
    - New race: None
    - Level up to: 115
    - Prominent features: PVP, Scaling and custimization.

Note: The other guy with his silithus scenario was bullshit. You fight for control over silithus and it spirals out of control in the prepatch, alluding to war.

Farewell, brothers of the leak.
    Its already been revealed the level cap will be 120

I understand your weariness and that of everyone else for that matter. Guess start of november I get credited ^_^.
    Well, I won't be one of the guys going hardcore into the "No way!" camp either, as it's always embarrassing seeing them when you find out whichever leak was the true one. But .. I dunno, I am skeptical to all the leaks. This wouldn't be the most exciting of the potential expansion leaks I've seen this year.

Deleted
    You lost me at PVP.

Deleted
    Yeah, it really sucks but this is all I know. Guess start of november you will see it's true!
    This is all you made up you mean, Mr. "only post I will do with 10 posts so far".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    Its already been revealed the level cap will be 120
    Source.

> Focus on PvP

Lul, guess someone tool a leak >_>

-- edit #1

I mean they could focus expansion on pet battles and it'd be more popular than expansion based around PvP Because, IMHO, pet battles are a more popular side activity than PvP these days, lel
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-10-18 at 09:06 AM.

Deleted
    Anduin retaliating.
    You lost me at that, the only thing Anduin is good at is weeping over the remains of his disenchanted father.

Deleted
    No thanks, I quite like this username to reveal the information with. Will allude to some nice speculation when the blizzcon cinematic drops and people go back to whom I might be.
    nice "1 post" this thread ahahah better luck next time

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    - Name: Unknown
    - Launch Date: Unknown for now, but pre april 2018.
    - Content focus 8.0: Full on war between Alliance and Horde. PVP is a key focus. Old gods have a very small role in 8.0, but alludes to bigger role in patches.
    - Cinematic at blizzcon: Sylvanas attacking the Alliance, Anduin retaliating.
    - Jainas role is big, she's the catalyst for Anduin to retaliate.
    - This expansion will return us to places like revamped Silithus (now a wounded place seeping with titanic blood which is the kickstarter of the war. The war is entirely about gaining the titan blood). and Gilneas. Kul'Tiras is a playable zone.
    - New class: None
    - New race: None
    - Level up to: 115
    - Prominent features: PVP, Scaling and custimization.

Note: The other guy with his silithus scenario was bullshit. You fight for control over silithus and it spirals out of control in the prepatch, alluding to war.

Farewell, brothers of the leak.
    Notice how his "example" was about the wound in Silithus. He couldn'r even come up with something fascinating that we havn't seen yet, probably doesnt have the imagination for this stuff.

Why would they make it 5 levels only? There is no reason ever to not make it the "default" 10 levels.

I will never understand these "leak posts". Speculating randomly about something you have no idea about and guessing based off current content hints and clues while trying to claim it's all true is god damn retarded. What exactly are you accomplishing making something like this besides being able to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!" Even if you randomly guessed and got SOME of them true, all you did was make a wild shot at the dark and got some obvious things right (which anyone could if they wasted their time like you did to try to find this shit out). Is your life really that miserable that you feel that is a noteworthy achievement or some shit that you get off on it?

On the off chance you are actually some insider that DO know what is coming and are leaking actual stuff to everyone, what is with the feeling that you have to reveal shit to the general public ages before it comes out? Unless you are working for the company and trying to hype up your product - in which case kudos to you because you are ACTUALLY doing something useful - all you are doing is regurgitating information that someone fed you to everyone else and trying to claim some sort of imaginative credit for it in your head. No one is going to give two shits if you got it right or not, besides just trusting information from you in the future - which means the same cycle of bullshit you are doing is repeating itself which means once again you would have gained nothing in return for revealing privy information.

Grow the fuck up whichever one of these people you are. Whether you get this wrong or right, reveal information or not - nothing changes. The expansion will come out in the end as what Blizzard wants it to be, not you.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2017-10-18 at 09:11 AM.

Cool. Looking forward to November when this turns out to be bullshit.

Deleted
    Nex exp is focus on minecraft pvp

A very small part of the playerbays participates in pvp. Blizzard knows that. There will never be an expansion with a "strong focus on pvp", as most players simply wouldn't want to play it.