Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

New expansion leak. 300% true. WoW: Megaforce

Hello guys, i've got some juicy informations for you, this leak is totally plausible and from a totally trusted source.

WoW Megaforces:
    The story will pick up after the events of Legion, but things get bad very quickly. Many of the major characters in the WoW Lore will realize that the continious arrival of cataclysmic events and incredible threats is a direct consequence of us (players) getting incredibly powerful over time. Us getting the Artifact Weapons was too much.
    This will cause a new massive super faction to be created. This super faction called the Megaforce will go directly against the alliance and the horde, trying to completely obliterate all the warriors (players) of the 2 sides.

Major Characters:

Jaina: The true leader of the Megaforce. Jaina is tired of both the allaicne not lsitening to her and the much hated horde. She will be selected as the chief for the megafaction. She will do some very nasty stuff. First of all, she will make a pact with Azshara and the Nagas, and thanks to a massive spell, she will bring massive amount of nagas and Queen Azshara herself into the surface.
    Then she will find a way, thanks to some old titan creations, to create ultra powerful individuals, by merging 2 bodies into 1, with this

Azshara: Azshara decide to help Jaina but she wants something in return: She want to free N'Zoth from his udnerwater prison. Jaina an Azshara will start a very special love/hate relationship.

N'zoth: N'zoth will be fre again at some point during the expansion. His awakening was so devastating that another Malestrom is formed in the back of Azeroth.
    N'zoth can use the power of the void to bring back from the dead basically anyone. He will join the Megaforce because Jaina was nice to him.

Arthas, Deathwing, Vol'Jin, Varian, Ragnaros, Zul'Jin, Lei Shen, Cho'Gall, Gul'Dan: These are some of the people that N'zoth will bring back to join the Megaforce.

Arthas no longer udner the influence of Ner'Zul will fall in love with Jaina, but she is more interested in Azshara
    Deathwing will realize that he is once again under the influence of an old God but this time he will be mentally stronger and wont go mad
    Vol'Jin is pissed because the Loa prophecy that he saw for Sylvanas was revealed in the end to be BS.
    Ragnaros is pissed because he is Ragnaros
    Varian is goign to realize what his son is doing and will try his best to stop him
    Zul'jin has no idea what's going on but he will stay by the side of Vol'Jin
    Lei Shen will try to be the right hand of Jaina, but secretly he is trying to take the leadership of the Megaforce
    Cho'Gall is very pleased with the powers that N'zoth will give him, growing even more eyes on his body
    Gul'Dan will realize that the Legion is no longer around, and needs to find a new master to serve.

Sylvanas: Sylvanas will not defend the horde and it's people during all this chaos. Instead she will go on a solo mission in Scholazar Basin, where she will find a
    strange statue, giving her visions of the forsaken going completely agaisnt her. She is determined to find a solution to this prophecy, but she willl not be seen for a long time after this event.

Anduin: Anduin will start to understand that all of his studies and diplomacy brought him tonothing concrete, the world is still suffering. He will drastically change his mind and start to realize one thing:Garrosh was right. He will personally try to find a way to bring Garrosh back, this time working for the Alliance. With his help Anduin is sure to fight back the Megaforce and destroy the Horde as well at the same time.

Garrosh: Garrosh will be coming back, thanks to Anduin. He will make a warrior of great skills out of Anduin. At the same time eh will secretly plan to join the Megaforce because he wants revenge on the players who defeated him way back.

Thrall: Thrall will remember that he has a son, that has grown quite a bit now, and will be a father for now. He takes Doomhammer back first tho.

Bolvar: The new Lich King will final get up fron the frozen Throne. Will he join the Megaforce or help the Horde and Alliance?

Velen: Velen remained on Argus. He will occasionally be here and there just to sa hi.

Genn Greymane: Very pleased by the new mindset of Anduin. He really likes Garrosh too, becoming friend with him.

Baine Bloodhoof will finally realize how useless he has been all these years, and decide to kill himself in despair. Hamuul Runetotem will lead the Taurens now.

Wrathion: He will be spotted around the major capital cities, he will say some cryptic message to the players. And that's it.

MEGAFORCE FUSIONS:
    Thanks to the new merging titan machine of Jaina we will have some individuals becoming 1 with icnredible powers (this is in the second major patch):

Lich God: In the end Bolvar will Merge with Arthas creating the Lich God. The Lich God will use his powers to move the entire Northrend south. He wants to Invade Pandaria.

Volzul'jin: Zul'Jin and Vol'Jin will merge creating the super troll Volzul'jin. Volzul'jin is trying to exit the Megaforce and becoming Warchief once more since SYlvanas is missing.

Garrosh Greymane: Garrosh and Genn will merge, stealing the machine from jaina, creating the first Orc Worgen. He is still serving Anduin.

Chul'Dall: Cho'Gall and Gul'Dan will merge together to create Chul'Dall. They will be the right hand of N'zoth with a funny name.

Thrarian: Varian will ask Thrall to merge with him to have enough power to beat Garrosh Greymane.

Deathnaros: Deathwing will Merge with Ragnaros so they can be hot as ever. Will retire into Molten Core, waiting for worthy opponents.

Leillidan: Lei Shen will ask help to jaina and Azshara to bring back to Azeroth Illidan. The 2 then merge together. illidan was not happy that the players didn'tstop him from doing what he did in Antorus.

Queen Azshaina: Azshara and Jaina will form a very strong bond of love and decide to merge together. They will takeover the isle of Kul'Tiras as a base of operations for the naga.

RAIDS:
    3 Raids at Launch: Defense of Pandaria, Blazing Molten Core, and Onyxia Revamped for level 150.

Defense of Pandaria will features all the new liutenants of the Lich GOd plus the Lich god himself as end boss. We need to stop Northrend from Crashing into Pandaria. But eventually it will, and we will fight the end boss moving from varius pieces of terrain, and moving over all of whats left of pandaria, flying as well. Meanwhile the collision is creating eraquakes and vulcanoes as part of the fight. To bea the Lich God, Uther Lightbringer and Tirion Fordring will Merge, creating the Lightforged Paladin of Light to help us.

Blazing Molten Core is where Deathnaros is. Longest Raids in History with 34 bosses.

Onixya is still the same.

We now have 6 Raid difficulty: Raid Finder, Casual, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, Insane.

Expansion features:
    - PVP removed
    - Existing Arenas and battleground will be used as PvE hubs to fight agaisnt MEgaforce commanders
    - New level cap 150
    - No new zone
    - Scaling techinque aplied to all Azeroth, Outland, Northrend, Cataclysm, Pandaria, Draenor. YOu can quest wherever you want to reach 150.

New races: Ogres, Vrykul for Horde - Ethereals and Nightborne for alliance.
    New neutral race: Razormanes

New Talent system: We go back to Vanilla Talent System
    Last edited by mmoc9b4a3a6f7b; 2017-10-25 at 01:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the laugh. Because this is terrible.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10 believable, would read again.

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

OO its 300% true. seems legit. Why wasn't there a megaforce for Tirion having Ashbringer ?? Is it because we are "the players" that we aren't allowed to have them? So fucking stupid. 0/10
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-10-25 at 12:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Thanks for the laugh. Because this is terrible.
    No problem dude. it's intentional

Deleted
    Pvp removed. When i saw this a laugh, thanks

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't decide if I should laugh or stand to attention clapping. BRAVO! This is marvelous. 10/10 excited for next xpac. Best XPAC EVER!!!

(Nice imagination by the way.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saevio View Post
    I can't decide if I should laugh or stand to attention clapping. BRAVO! This is marvelous. 10/10 excited for next xpac. Best XPAC EVER!!!

(Nice imagination by the way.)
    Thanks! Hope you had a laugh

Deleted
    I just bought 8 faction changes in anticipation of the Megaforce!

FOR THE MEGAFORCE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ra-cante View Post
    i just bought 8 faction changes in anticipation of the megaforce!

For the megaforce!
    lul. For the megaforce!

Deleted
    The fucks a Razormane?

Because you said it was 300% true I have to believe it. There’s no denying this has to be true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    The fucks a Razormane?
    These guys

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Because you said it was 300% true I have to believe it. There’s no denying this has to be true.
    I mean it's 3 time true. It has to be true then

10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime i read megaforce i giggle a little
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Garrosh motherfucking Greymane for President
    i know right?

Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    These guys

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it's 3 time true. It has to be true then
    Those are a faction of Quilboar, 100% fake now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    Those are a faction of Quilboar, 100% fake now
    Only that faction will be playable. 300% true still !

this is the tentative logo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    this is the tentative logo

masterpiece

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Man... I want to give this ALL the reddit gold. That was a fantastic read.
    I posted on reddit too:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...wow_megaforce/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    Only that faction will be playable. 300% true still !
    Ah so Razormane is the playable faction!!

Any news on raids? I'm hoping for a Lich God/ northrend raid where the entire instance is moving with scenery whipping past lke the grimrail depot but like an entire content?