10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    TBH I find it a bigger "YES" than more Elves.
    But...they're VOID Elves!!! They've got stars and darkness and...stuff!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

This is a stretch, but Saurok were created by the Thunder King.. whose power is now in Jaina's staff.. who is a focus of the next expansion.

Could there be a connection?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kros

Interesting read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matus View Post
    I was thinking about it, and what if the level "cap" really is 112 because Blizzard is using the scaling technology and faster content patches to completely re-do levelling in 8.0? Instead of having players rush to max level just to start end-game, maybe Blizzard is going to spread the levelling experience across content patches, and each patch will have it's own version of end-game. I obviously don't know how everything would work, but maybe professions actually have a roll in gear again and carrying certain items through, and it would also work for new players picking up the expansion at various points and only needing to get to lvl 112 or 115 or 117 to play the latest content, instead of a "straight to max level" approach.

I think the different phasing/scaling technologies that we have seen incorporated could allow for some more creative solutions to levelling, which has remained largely unchanged since the game came out. Also, if Blizzard really wants people to experience and enjoy the story and feel like there is more to do with each patch, then introducing a few more levels each time would work.

Or, the leak was fake and dumb and none of this matters. But personally, if Blizzard did something like this right I think it could be refreshing and fun.
    This would also fix the problem with gearscore, wouldnt it? :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    This is a stretch, but Saurok were created by the Thunder King.. whose power is now in Jaina's staff.. who is a focus of the next expansion.

I don't think so. Saurok were animated with anima/blood magic. Jaina has the power of thunder within the staff, not anima. The ones who salvaged anima golems were Belves.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    It's officially the new azshara log in meme now.

Thanks guys, you fucking did it.
    lmao ill go with it.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account

Interesting read.
    I...I mean maybe? I don't think she's got the power to create life or anything. But then again we really don't have any sort of clue what powers the staff has now so I guess we can't assume either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I don't think so. Saurok were animated with anima/blood magic. Jaina has the power of thunder within the staff, not anima. The ones who salvaged anima golems were Belves.
    Or that...thank you. I didn't actually play Throne of Thunder so I don't know that stuff as well.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

There's that too. They do fit the Horde aesthetic more than Tortollans.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Echo_of_Kros

Interesting that they worship a real Devilsaur Loa/spirit thing, and that their buddies the Tortollans are becoming relevant at the same time the Zandalari are again.

Alliance getting blood elves that are cooler. Of course they would.

I’m going to rage war if they don’t fix humps on undead and orcs and give you filthy alliance our beloved elves.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Interesting read.
    Interesting.... Dinosaur Loa would tie into the trolls.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger General Vader View Post
    I agree, the spec identity overhaul was needed to differentiate a spec from its class. A class only being identified as maybe just 1 or 2 specs if they were lucky by just looking at them and knowing what was viable or just broken. By doing this though they also removed a lot of cross spec abilities that made taking certain classes into raids, each their own utility, out of the game. In essence by making things more spec differentiated, you removed class identities and the unique abilities that made playing that class fun, and knowing not everyone could do that. Back when hunters were loved for their CC capabilities in raids if you had a competent player. Or a Warlock to get everyone there. Or a mage to give everyone food. A druid' s innervate was priceless.

Plus I miss my aspects, my traps, and my hunters mark
    Geez, I miss Aspect of the Cheetah off the 3 minute cooldown. I came back to the game after 7.1 and when I started leveling my hunter (haven't played him in a while) it was just SO painful to not have that up while moving between short distances. I've been using Posthaste off of my Disengage instead but that's just clunky and wasteful really.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Just watched a video on the subraces in-game and I have to say the lightforged are amazing, too bad they can't run around shirtless xD.
    But void elf still sounds like some gay ass fantasy elf, and I'm gay.

Interesting read.
    Remember that the Thunder King used two fonts of power: vita (lightning) and anima (blood). Anima was taken by the blood elves, while vita was infused into the staff.

So, Jaina has no power to warp and create living beings, thought the blood elves may have.

(At the time, I theorized that vita would be used by the high elves, to further make them apart from the blood elves, but thus far this has been proved wrong).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    Just watched a video on the subraces in-game and I have to say the lightforged are amazing, too bad they can't run around shirtless xD.
    But void elf still sounds like some gay ass fantasy elf, and I'm gay.
    Can you send me a link throught PM? Very curious!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Who DOESN'T like dinosaurs and lizard people?!?
    other dinosaurs and lizard people? on a side note id take my hunter into BGs and try to tame sauraok toons to make them my new pet. that would be awesome. Fluffy you and Tim go kill that mage!! bwah hah hah hah
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Notably, the Un'Goro Madness micro-holiday in World of Warcraft features a lone saurok dinomancer by the name of Akaridal.
    Oh wow, so they DID start adding stuff from Hearthstone into the Crater. Maybe we will be seeing a big Un'goro revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Geez, I miss Aspect of the Cheetah off the 3 minute cooldown. I came back to the game after 7.1 and when I started leveling my hunter (haven't played him in a while) it was just SO painful to not have that up while moving between short distances. I've been using Posthaste off of my Disengage instead but that's just clunky and wasteful really.
    Same here I hate it. Even if hawk was go to for raiding aspect of the daze had amazing raid benefit asuming you didn't have a dumb ass who forgot to turn it off for the raid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger General Vader View Post
    Same here I hate it. Even if hawk was go to for raiding aspect of the daze had amazing raid benefit asuming you didn't have a dumb ass who forgot to turn it off for the raid lol
    my only problem with the new version is the long ass cooldown tbh.

Day 29
    The Way Gate!
    Moving as a group, we had no trouble getting to the Way Gate, which turned out to be the ruins where we'd met the panther centaur stone guys before. The Tol'vir, the stone panther centaur people guarding the ruins, told us that we could only enter if we had power crystals. Well, guess what we had?
    The Tol'vir performed a ritual using the crystals, and giant stone lady appeared. She was beautiful, and told us that we should return from where and when we came. Before long, she had everyone casting the spells that would help her open the Way Gate. Umbra kept looking at the sky and seemed anxious to get going, but the Prof and I decide to shoot one last bit of film before we went through.
    That's when we spotted the meteor. . .
    Before we had time to panic, the Way Gate flashed with blinding light and the meteor was gone! It was very strange. . . we were still in Un'Goro, but it looked different somehow. After some celebration and a few farewells, everyone started going their separate ways. Before they left, Umbra and the tortollans thanked us solemnly, and she promised to help us get back to Starseeker's expedition.
    The gate was still shining as we left. I wonder if that means that other things could come through?

What if there was no meteor but it was the sword of sargeras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    While I like what they've done with classes and making them feel more "unique" and different from each other (yes Rogues - sorry but I think your specs make more sense now THEMATICALLY) I do agree it'd be nice to have a bit of that talent choice put back into the game. I enjoyed the choices between Artifact talents back before it just became "fill em in...".
    It may be time for a talent revamp, this also depends what the hell they're doing with features in x7 as well.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well, anima is the blood of Ra Den and thunder power Lei Shen and Jaina possess also comes from him, so, it might be relatable.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Day 29
    The Way Gate!
    Moving as a group, we had no trouble getting to the Way Gate, which turned out to be the ruins where we'd met the panther centaur stone guys before. The Tol'vir, the stone panther centaur people guarding the ruins, told us that we could only enter if we had power crystals. Well, guess what we had?
    The Tol'vir performed a ritual using the crystals, and giant stone lady appeared. She was beautiful, and told us that we should return from where and when we came. Before long, she had everyone casting the spells that would help her open the Way Gate. Umbra kept looking at the sky and seemed anxious to get going, but the Prof and I decide to shoot one last bit of film before we went through.
    That's when we spotted the meteor. . .
    Before we had time to panic, the Way Gate flashed with blinding light and the meteor was gone! It was very strange. . . we were still in Un'Goro, but it looked different somehow. After some celebration and a few farewells, everyone started going their separate ways. Before they left, Umbra and the tortollans thanked us solemnly, and she promised to help us get back to Starseeker's expedition.
    The gate was still shining as we left. I wonder if that means that other things could come through?

What if there was no meteor but it was the sword of sargeras
    ..... That's heavy-conspiracy and I like it.

Especially considering they were told to return where and when they came from.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)