Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

How to deal with slackers and AFKs in Argus Invasion Points?

The title says it all, usually don't bother me that much except when I seeing a bunch of them sitting at the entrance portals, or when only me and another guy killing all the mobs and mini-bosses. Can be frustrating sometimes...

Is there a better way to deal with this issue?

Join a group and AFK yourself lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Are you sure they are afk? I also stand at the entrance portal and go looking for another group if the current group is not in phase 3 yet. Nothing more annoying than waiting for others to complete the invasion when you could join one where you don't have to wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing much you can do, lure mobs over and kill them - or don't group with such people.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? Don't see that as some issue to deal with, it's a free for all throwaway activity that last couple of minutes, zero fucks given really.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing you can do.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wartank View Post
    The title says it all, usually don't bother me that much except when I seeing a bunch of them sitting at the entrance portals, or when only me and another guy killing all the mobs and mini-bosses. Can be frustrating sometimes...

How do you deal with this issue? By minding your business, continuing on doing what you were doing previously, and stop concerning yourself with other players.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Why exactly do you care? Just finish the Invasion Point and get your own stuff taken care of. Stop worrying about others when it doesn't mess with you. If a DPS was slacking in a dungeon I could see that being an issue but this is very trivial...
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Grow thicker skin.

Deleted

Working as intended... keep killing the mobs..

Deleted
    Who cares? Invasions get steamrolled all the time. I've never been in an invasion that doesn't have >10 people doing the content and breezing through it. If it means that 5 guys at the entrance are afking? I don't care.

Stop worrying about something that doesn't matter at all.

Deleted
    If you aren't the group leader kite a mob there to kill them, if you are the group leader just kick em.

Deleted
    Ignore them

Please keep killing mobs so I can keep farming destiny 2 while sitting in invasions on my alt.

I thought one of the invasion gave you a debuff which slowly takes your hp if you dont move after a while, they should apply that to all the invasions. Or make it you need to like click stuff constantly or hit certain mob/object to not have a debuff. People probably still get around it but it might help

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Invasion points not dropping transmog weapons enough is a bigger issue

Unfortunately no, there isn't too much you can do. If you formed the group, boot them. If you're in a larger group, call them out and maybe the group leader will boot them or you can drum up a vote to get them out. Otherwise you end up with a group filled with players who leech. (Which looks like most of the people who responded to this thread so far).
    You come from the greatest country in the world. Act like it.

Deleted
    Meanwhile im afking in a invasion, reading this

You haven't outlined that there is an issue.

Objective of the invasion: Kill shit

You just told us that shit is dying.

So explain where the issue is?

This is the same thing with all trivial content. If stuff is so easy that it can literally be oneshotted, you should expect people to just afk. This is why you see people doing their daily heroic in 'healer' or 'tank' role, but they're actually an arms warrior or ret pala.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-10-30 at 02:48 PM.

That's the battle you can't win, and as the saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them