5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshKamel View Post
    I hope we get a North Seas expansion with heavy focus on Lordaeron and Kul'tiras.

Saw someone on here had an idea for 4 "mini-ish expansions", all revamping each south/north of both continents. That sounds absolutely incredible to me.
    Note that I don't care about raids or PvP, so my opinion isn't really that valid. I'd' love just like, yearly questlines and world revamps. Exploration. Blah blah.
    lordaeron logo was spotted on the wow floor so its possible

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Nah. They’ll make enough money off race change / faction change if they are real
    Also consider that adding new classes that start from level one will more than pay for themselves in level boosts transactions. I could almost see them adding one every expansion now.

best blizzcon ever:

'sorry we love the legion model so much we are continueing the level cap being 110 and just more paragon levels'

'enjoy the drinks are to the left'

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What did I miss today? Anything good? Fingers feeling good enough to type though they are still raw and only 1 ended up being blistered real bad. Others just sore.
    Front page has the only real news of the day.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    That poor guy got his ass beat up by so many classes only to be devoured by the shadowpriest dagger. Its dead for good. The 5th old god if there ever was one is most likely Xal'atath. Current theroy is she was devoured by Y'Shaarj.She was crafted from one of his Claws after he devoured her trapping what was left in the dagger to be used by the black empire.
    Ohhh, okay! Groovy, I never played any other class but Paladin, but that's neat. Well, my idea dies there but that's cool to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghargatuloth View Post
    That has nothing to do with what I said, it'd be like if you asked me what my favorite food was and I responded with "I'd personally like to see Mei added in HotS".
    I didn't necessarily mean you, just the general public. Didn't mean to quote you. Sorry.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Council of Glades is real.

What happened, @Chickat??? Something about a blister on your hand.

5+ Year Old Account
    Haha, imagine if that was the case; every fake leak ever was real, but they decided to change the order of the expansions once they leaked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRacoon View Post
    Thanks for secret leak
    Quote Originally Posted by Julisel View Post
    Very very thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Ichorum View Post
    Ohhh, okay! Groovy, I never played any other class but Paladin, but that's neat. Well, my idea dies there but that's cool to know!
    You only ever play Paladin??? How many characters have you got???

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, imagine if that was the case; every fake leak ever was real, but they decided to change the order of the expansions once they leaked.
    Would actually be quite happy with a few.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    That setting up the whole convention center video is cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    the jokes about Council of glans will be real

I think its widely agreed that leveling has no place in this game (to max level) its just there for lols and a fragment of the 'old wow'. Its now all about paragon levels

The Lordaeron vs Kul Tiras, Sylvanas vs Jaina theories are a lot more believable than fuckin void elves lol

Makes no sense. BTW, in referral to @FreshKamel 's Signature; any leak that says "secret leak" is a fake leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    What happened, @Chickat??? Something about a blister on your hand.
    I was making spaghetti on a gas stove and we keep our metal pans underneath. I forgot thats where the flame is, and I picked one up for the Garlic bread. Pan was probably 500 degrees. 4 fingers were white last night, but 3 of the fingers have near normal skin color today and are just a little glossy, but one fingertip is completely swollen and white. Big blister. I had to fall asleep with my hand in a bowl of ice water last night. Pains not too bad today, although I had to work in food today, so making hot food was tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    The Lordaeron vs Kul Tiras, Sylvanas vs Jaina theories are a lot more believable than fuckin void elves lol
    Idk, I think they are pretty balanced...

Quote Originally Posted by Ichorum View Post
    Yea, the 3 specs that do it (Arms, Shadow, Holy) are basically continuations of one another. First, Arms Warriors go in there to find Strom'kar, which they pull out of Zakajz and finish him off, when they leave, the Twilight Bishop attempts to resurrect it using Xal'atath but Shadow Priests stop him and use Xal'atath to consume what's left of Zakajz. After that, the Holy Paladins come in to cleanse the place from remaining dark forces and reclaim The Silver Hand, sealing the tomb forever. It's pretty neat.

I'm pretty skeptical about the Genki leaks. Seems like too much of a compilation of things people have wished for for years for me to take it seriously.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-10-31 at 04:17 AM.