Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    So, uh, I have questions about Anduin...
    Same. Like, wtf was happening there with him going to war?
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    She won't, she is far to popular.

On another note, they went away from the Illidan is a chosen one but then turned Anduin into basically a god?
    Anduin is a Priest and a powerful one at that. Seems he's become a Paladin now but there's nothing "god-like" about him. As for Sylvanas? Yeah, she's popular... amongst the (closet) necrophiliacs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonebringer View Post
    Only three zones for each faction? Is that right?
    The way it's being said in the site, it looks like we are going to explore other islands, so maybe there will be more regions beyond the 6 ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Make sure to check the 4 preview videos if you have the VT
    Oh shit, missed those. Thanks!
    These are actually solid length, too. 16mins on the Freehold one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Currently it looks like some PVP-oriented crap without any new features for PVE players.
    Obviously there will be lots of PvE content as well with the two continents, there'll be raids and dungeons just like in every expansion.

Can Blizzard just pay Metzen a million a year to come just do these introductions?

Really didn't matter what they were announcing, the presenter (J. Allen Brack?) was awkward and seemed very uncomfortable. Rather than trying to be himself, he tried to be Metzen, and it was cringe worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Initial impression... most underwhelmed I've been at a Blizzcon. First time the opening cinematic didn't give me epic shivers. Not great :/ Premise makes no sense.

I hope the actual WoW panel can shed some more light on this and build some hype cause right now I'm sad.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    Yea right... Sylvannas looking at poor orcs (like she cares about them, better if they die so valkyries can make more forsaken) and goes crazy and yells for horde... Could barely watch.
    Then anduin smacks some orcs 3 times his size around and sees soldiers down... and with tear in his eye rezzes everyone and yells alliance battle call.
    Like some teenage heroic crap and those USA heroic movies. Cringe as fuck.

Doesnt help that story is such bullshit and makes no sense whatsoever.
    I doubt she cares about the Orcs as much as she cares about the Alliance sieging her city. Probably where more of that fury is coming from.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea right... Sylvannas looking at poor orcs (like she cares about them, better if they die so valkyries can make more forsaken) and goes crazy and yells for horde... Could barely watch.
    Then anduin smacks some orcs 3 times his size around and sees soldiers down... and with tear in his eye rezzes everyone and yells alliance battle call.

Cry some more please

Quote Originally Posted by Frandaero View Post
    Im so bummed there was almost no Night Elf action in the cinematic.
    *gnomes, you meant gnomes, there weren't ANY.

So Magni is going to be frienda with both Alliance and Horde and give away his necklaces?

I hate to say, but this is Bullshit...

I feel like all of us got the vanilla expansion.

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Did I understand correctly the videos, that the Alliance and Greymane declared war on Horde for reconquering Lordaeron RIGHT AFTER A WAR FOR EXISTANCE AGAINST LEGION?

Beta Opt in is live on the site too.

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    The way it's being said in the site, it looks like we are going to explore other islands, so maybe there will be more regions beyond the 6 ones
    We are exploring other islands in 3 man groups. So I think that's instanced content and not open world content
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    More faction battling is exactly what I’m not looking for in WoW right now. We get enough faction battling in real life.
    where

IS IT OVER FOR TODAY, WHERE TO WATCH FOR FURTHER DETAILS?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    This feels strongly like filler expansion. Faction conflict is not even close to being a good 'theme' for an expansion. What happened in silithus? Where are azshara and n'zoth?
    I'm willing to bet it'll be front-loaded much like the warlords were in the WoD. The eye stalks in the features video gives indication that there is an OG presence and with it being somewhat sea-driven expansion then it's a good bet they'll show up at the end to introduce 9.0.

That's my theory though.

Anduin becoming a Paladin is interesting although not unexpected but it seems he let Genn get too much in his head.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

5+ Year Old Account
    Create a new character and complete the full leveling experience to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set new char slot incoming ?
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot takes: Cinematic Sylvie looks much better this time than she did in Legion.
    Kul'tiras has a neat aesthetic.

God, you're miserable.