Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My god the animation quality was absolutely stunning. Anduin's facial expressions were so intense and raw I almost wanted to tear up with him.

If BoA is anything like MoP I'm sure I'll love it
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Anduin being a Dragonball Z anime superhero. Lame.

Gotta be that guy, lmao.

Cinematic was absolutely incredible. They're so fucking talented.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    I wasn't a fan myself. The whole faction conflict vibe is so played out at this point, and it reminded me a lot of the Legion cinematic with the overall tone and muted colour palette. Then Sylvanas and Varian just fought stuff again.

it's weird i thought they killed varian off last expansion
    i guess he has holy magic powers now tho
    I don't think it's played out. I think it's been ignored. If they continue to ignore it I agree it should just die. BUT if they are actually going to do something with it then I'm all for it. Just have to see how to plays out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I like your blue eyes~

In all seriousness, I REALLY digged this cinematic and Anduin looked AWESOME. That helmet really fits him!
    I saw the helmet and said "that helmet is fucking sick"

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My god THE scream into FOR THE HORDE got me real chills absolutely amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Anduin is Mercy all of a sudden though. I sense a bit of Alliance bias in that shit.

Also, Jaina is a bit of a crack addict now?
    It's not bias to tell a story that has 1 faction coming out better than the other. Pretty terrible for story progression if both just stay in exactly the same state forever don't you think...

looks like they got some awesome new tech, sooooooooooo gorgeous
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    Did anyone else see Darnassus burn on the map for the intro?
    Yup me and my guild were flipping out!

I really wanna know if we really burn down teldrasil that would be so crazy!

Also looked like maybe Alliance pushed into Lordaeron if I caught that secodn of a map right.

The perks of having an OP healer leading your faction
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobs92 View Post
    Was that Voljin? I am confused. The armor, the hair.
    Rly? How?
    Or maybe not?
    Yes?
    Huh?
    What?
    99% sure it wasn't Vol'Jin. The cinematic was fucking amazing, Blizzard seems to always know how to make a great cinematic.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

It was probably the best cinematic ever. Highly reminiscent of Classic one, showcasing all the races (except gnomes, again)

Loved the Sylvanas banshee scream, and omg, Greymane was so cool.

Apparently blood elves don't fight for the horde?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Why couldn't the WoW movie be this quality T_T
    Because the higher ups in movie studios want the most possible audience and not a good movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    That fur detail though! You def blow dry don't you
    Guilty as charged.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Yeah, that's him.
    Nice. Now I'm just left to wonder why all we saw were Orcs, Trolls, Undead, Tauren, Humans, Dwarves and Draenei.

At least, I didn't spot any Night Elves, Blood Elves, Goblins, Gnomes or Worgen (other than Genn).

RIP the troll that was smashed by Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Healers win battlegrounds. Fuck.
    No the russian premade wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    I was really hoping for more of a story than Horde vs. Alliance again. I understand its the theme of the original Warcraft games. I loved playing the old Warcraft games. I just want something more epic than another Horde vs. Alliance story. Bring on Azshara. Bring on Old Gods. Bring on Something from the Void. Why immediately go back to H vs.A after Legion?

Theme complaint aside, that was a really well animated cinematic. It looks like Anduin is finally becoming a paladin. And Sylvanis turning into a banshee was pretty cool.
    We have no info beyond Horde vs Alliance. It could very well turn out to be temporary and N'Zoth metaphorically ass fucks stuff causeing the Horde and Alliance to drop with hate for a time.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    Apparently blood elves don't fight for the horde?
    Honestly, I loled @ THE ONE draenei

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    Yup me and my guild were flipping out!

I really wanna know if we really burn down teldrasil that would be so crazy!

Also looked like maybe Alliance pushed into Lordaeron if I caught that secodn of a map right.
    Looked like that, Alliance losing the north of Kalimdor, while the Horde lose the north of Eastern Kingdom