Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Same with the Voidelves (because Alleria would have totally come back without us), the Lightforged and the Tauren from Highmountain :P
    Well, yes them too. I prefer those type of factions always remain neutral. All those quest and exalted with the Highmountain, only for them to say "Thanks for the help, We're going to kill you now"

I just want Jinyu for the alliance. I want to play something close to murlocs in this game. Those fish people are so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Are they really going to make us pay for race change.....
    This is the same company that pushes Overwatch gamble boxes. What do you think is the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    All those quest and exalted with the Highmountain, only for them to say "Thanks for the help, We're going to kill you now"
    I know right. Pretty sure those traitors would have all died and Highmountain would have been wiped out if it wasn't for my help
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Almgandi View Post
    So, will we be able to select those races as alternatives for our existing characters or do we have to level them up once again /pay money for a race change?
    It has been said we have to level up these races ... and i assume we have to pay to change existing characters...which kinda sucks, big time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by j4y3eon View Post
    How do nightborn fit in any race as subrace except for nightelf? Same for void elf? Oo
    Classes.

The dominant classes for the Nightborne are things like Mage and (Survival) Hunter, which fit better with the Blood Elves. Aesthetically, they also have a much better match in terms of things like their constructs and architecture, compared to modern Night Elves.

Meanwhile, Void Elves probably have Shadow Priests as their dominant class, more fitting with the Night Elven priest culture, on top of generally being High Elves (who range from Neutral to Alliance-dominant).
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    No high elves, but void elves...which probably cannot be paladins, so there goes that elf dream.
    Yup...and they aren't a subrace so no DH either.

Pretty much killed any reason for me to play them over Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    I told you Deicide, I fracking told you! Void elves are worse than my worst nightmares.
    Calm down. I want to see the range of character customization. You saw one skin and hair color (and the "wings" is just the thematic gear, I think/hope).

(I was fearing faaaar worse).
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2017-11-03 at 08:24 PM.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    It has been said we have to level up these races ... and i assume we have to pay to change existing characters...which kinda sucks, big time!
    When they released Draenei and Blood Elves, did you get a a free race change?
    No.
    Unless you want to pay for a race change, you need to level to get a character of any race to max level. Just as it has always been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

They are subraces. This is basically saying that they don't have to have the same level of design as a brand new race (unique animations, etc), yet at the same time have the features of a new race (racials, presumably unique classes).

For instance, I heavily doubt any of the "allied races" will have access to, say, Death Knights or Druids. You can quote me on this if you wish. Monks are also unlikely, but possible. At the same time, they might have access to classes their similar races do not, but I certainly can't think of any exceptions here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I miss something while playing Legion? Because I don't have the slightest clue what a void elf is other than the assumption that it's an elf who dabbled with the void. Is that really a race?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

What's the point of a void elf if they don't use void energy? Take away their sub-race armor and they look like any other elf.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna need more character slots...

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    Classes.

The dominant classes for the Nightborne are things like Mage and (Survival) Hunter, which fit better with the Blood Elves. Aesthetically, they also have a much better match in terms of things like their constructs and architecture, compared to modern Night Elves.

Meanwhile, Void Elves probably have Shadow Priests as their dominant class, more fitting with the Night Elven priest culture, on top of generally being High Elves (who range from Neutral to Alliance-dominant).
    Night-Elves are a subrace of High-Elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Calm down. I want to see the range of character customization. You saw one skin and hair color (and the "wings" is just the thematic gear).

All of it is disgusting. They're even more edgy then Demon Hunters /vomit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by j4y3eon View Post
    How do nightborn fit in any race as subrace except for nightelf? Same for void elf? Oo
    Nightborne would be blood elf and void elf night elves, and as far im ware were not sure if theyre subraces or something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Calm down. I want to see the range of character customization. You saw one skin and hair color (and the "wings" is just the thematic gear).

Did you also see their legs? Pretty sure those are a mainstay.
    "Alas, how terrible is wisdom when it brings no fortune to the wise"

Races allied to your faction, but not traditionally part of your faction in the same way.
    Which means in my opinion a race you can't simply go through the normal racial leveling process with, as they don't "fit" into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekach View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...atsNext086.jpg

What's wrong with their legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sekach View Post
    Not that I'm a fan of the whole "allied races" thing but they clearly have normal legs on the front page crazyman :/