Poll: If they announce legacy would you play them?

Deleted
    We are going home boyz.

No transmog, no lfr, no lfd, no crz.

Start calling your friends to tell them "goodbye".

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Nah we won't now go drown in your tears little boy
    Tears? LOL, bitch it's you who's been crying for 120 pages
    Alt-reich/Trumpism is a disease and it needs to be purged from the world.

Okay I fucking love the new expansion concept but please give me more details about WoW Classic

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    They already had it, whats there to develop?
    2 options:
    reapply the old code to a server
    strip the current game of all the new expansions

He said that they'd need the old blades back Blizzard auctioned off for charity so it seems they go option 1 which will be way less work obviously. But realistically I'd say they try to get the old code running on new hardware. Considerable engeneering work to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Okay I fucking love the new expansion concept but please give me more details about WoW Classic
    Check this out, some details in an interview:

http://www.pcgamer.com/this-is-how-b...a-wow-servers/

Quote Originally Posted by alabaster jones View Post
    Check this out, some details in an interview:

http://www.pcgamer.com/this-is-how-b...a-wow-servers/
    So tl;dr: “We’re announcing that we’re working on it... but it is still quite a ways out so there wont be an ETA. And don’t worry retail, an entirely new group of people will be working on this so it won’t impact the main game.”

Quote Originally Posted by Almaric View Post
    Tears? LOL, bitch it's you who's been crying for 120 pages
    your childish tears are delicious, do continue weakling
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I think they will be focusing on the expansion for now dude.

It's the thing that is going to be printing the main source of income to be fair.

Of course Classic will have focus.

I'm liking it too though. Glad to go back to some full on Ally V Horde situations with Battle for Azeroth. Enjoying watching it at the stage at the moment. Getting texted like crazy from friends on the phone over this and classic haha!

And it doesn't look like any retail content is suffering for classic either. So that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    2 options:
    reapply the old code to a server
    strip the current game of all the new expansions

He said that they'd need the old blades back Blizzard auctioned off for charity so it seems they go option 1 which will be way less work obviously. But realistically I'd say they try to get the old code running on new hardware. Considerable engeneering work to be done.
    Difference in server cost back n 2004 ( late ) and now is huge, in price, stability and well everything else.
    So running 2 different servers will still cost a fraction of what it cost 10-12 years ago.
    They dont need to strip anything if they have original code.

You can play on private servers without too many problems, do you really think some guys ( guys ) have more knowledge and ability to run a server than blizzard that hs the original code.
    Last edited by markos82; 2017-11-03 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    That's me. The new expansion looks like PvP garbage. I'll sit it out.
    actuallllly:
    Remove PvE vs. PvP server division
    Individual choice to opt into PvP

Were bullet points mentioned in the current WoW: what's next panel.

I'm casual on live, I'll be casual on classic as well.
    One thing I definitely want to do is the Onyxia reveal.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

When i started playing wow it was directly before the opening of the AQ gates, i had no idea what the cloth turn ins even were i just kept doing it and missed the actual opening......i hope i can relive that.

Yea, you will all quit in 3 months after you realize how shitty it really is in 2018. Nostalgia glasses don't do so well when confronted by reality. Enjoy your moment, it won't last long.
    Been playing Vanilla and TBC servers for 2 years now...

So any guess at a release date?

Especially happy that the Trade Chat gurl is going to be mad.

All of you guys selfishly not wanting vanilla WoW servers?

In your face, haters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So any guess at a release date?
    Probably before the end of the year, and I think so of the Nostalrius devs are working for blizzard on it.

Time to make Over pvp part 4 then I guess, haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greco View Post
    Been playing Vanilla and TBC servers for 2 years now...
    I really wish people would stop with this shit. Vanilla and TBC private servers are not the same as the blizzard ones. Scripting is different just for starters.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    Probablys before the end of the year, and i think so of the Nostalrius devs are working for blizzard on it.
    Don't do that dude.

You got what you wanted. Step down a little. Blizzard would not hire those devs unless they were employed as official staff.

Only take this as rumor/speculation for now. Chatted with a blue at the SC2 panel and they say it MAY use modern Battle.net with the Real ID friendlist system.

Take that info with a grain of salt.

As before the end of the year I doubt it. Will probably have a lot more work to do since nothing was mentioned other than the trailer for now. Maybe the systems panel will dive into Classic.

Yea, you will all quit in 3 months after you realize how shitty it really is in 2018. Nostalgia glasses don't do so well when confronted by reality. Enjoy your moment, it won't last long.
    Lmfao sure buddy. We've been playing already for a long time. Keep imagining that it's all nostalgia. "You think you do, but you don't" all over again. We want it and that's why there even is popular private servers. Just face it.

HAHAHAHA anyone who ever said "it's only rose-tinted glasses" can get fucked. Fucking drones. How long before legacy servers have a higher player-base than current expansions? :thinking: