Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryn View Post
    This exp. is a breath of fresh air because it was getting tiring with every exp focused on SAVE AZEROTH FROM __________.
    That's still happening, just not right away.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

sorry for my ignorance but who is who when it comes to the new subraces for elfs?

I knew it Jaina is an angry Lesbian!

Quote Originally Posted by arthar77 View Post
    sorry for my ignorance but who is who when it comes to the new subraces for elfs?
    Nightborne are the Horde.
    Void Elves are for the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Defeated the legion. "HEY LET'S KILL EACH OTHER NOW!"
    hahahahha exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorpheus View Post
    More allied races planned... Ogre playable race still lives!
    I'm sorry, and what existing race would they be a sub-race of?

Well I deffinietly love Zulduzar and Zandalari models and stuff. It's beautiful, and I'm glad that Blizzard seeing their popularity chosed to make them allied faction and not another genocide target. That is quite a relief.

I also like Kul'Tiras stuff and I love Jaina's new looks. She used to be so bland and now she is growing on me. This could be quite entertaining.

But after watching cinematic... jesus... Warchief Sylvanas is so cringy and this cinematic made me realise that to extend. I also couldn't shrugg off the feeling that it should've been Vol'Jin who should be there. And now that Zandalari are joining I just couldn't feel more than salty that he was not involved in this after all his story surrounding Zandalari since Cata. I mean WTF....

I will peek on what this expansion has to offer but I have my share of doubts regarding faction story. so far it didn't make any sense to me.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Quite possible that this is supposed to be some filler addon with meaningless skirmishes that doesn't advance any main story b/c people are tired of the Legion and the Void would essentially be Legion in purple colors.

Either that, or, after the Legion, Blizzard just ran out of ideas, so they invented some wor in order for us to have sth to kill.
    I can tell you I'm sick of the Legion but desperately want Void storyline.

I was kinda hoping for the revamp of lower level zones for an update like Black Empire type, with Naga and Void beings attacking all over. Too bad...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Horde hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Bet the Alliance wished they had listened to Jaina when she demanded Varian to dismantle the Horde at the end of Siege of Orgrimmar.
    As if he were something of the horde

ITT. People upset world of Warcraft MMO is actually Warcrafty

I have to admit, I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this expansion. On the one hand, I'm excited NOT to be dealing with the end of the world (again). On the other, it seems as much out of place in the line of plot as WoD did following MoP (not to mention that nothing we did in WoD seemed to have any lasting anything... from a Legion perspective, it's as if WoD basically didn't happen). I'm also very disappointed that coming together to save Azeroth has resulted in, "Okay, but we've been sharing this world with each other too long, DIE DIE DIE!" This seems stupidly out of character for Anduin, particularly when one of the highlights of Legion was Varian suddenly realizing his son was right. This is essentially saying, "No, Dad, you were right all along." Meh. However, I'm definitely going to see where the storyline goes.

What I don't appreciate is, as a PvP server player... who the hell asked for forced PvP flags? The whole reason people play on PvP servers is the added challenge of not knowing who is lurking around the corner. Switching the entire game to PvP flags is a horrible move.

I have to say... definitely not as excited as I have been for every previous expansion, but definitely eager to explore new zones. I'll wait to see what additional features pop up as we go forward, as the expansion does seem a little feature-light, but we'll see...

This feels like just an extension of Legion... Nothing innovative anymore.

Deleted
    Shieeet.... i got 12 char on 110 lvl for the Legion.. cos dont want to lose any artifact app.... and now u talk about elite race or changing race for money..... ;/ shiet.

I hope they realize without our weapons all the classes will need a massive overhaul

10+ Year Old Account
    World of WAR-craft why do you want peace?
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Quote Originally Posted by NyghtWyng View Post
    On the other, it seems as much out of place in the line of plot as WoD did following MoP (not to mention that nothing we did in WoD seemed to have any lasting anything... from a Legion perspective, it's as if WoD basically didn't happen).
    WoD was only there to bring Gul'dan, without whom nothing in Legion would've happened

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will we finally see someone take leadership of the Trolls since they didn't bother after Vol'jin died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some days ago I was thinking: why Blizz doesn't do an expansion at "pirates" theme? Now they did it (some)!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    That's still happening, just not right away.
    Yeah. Probably a year after the exp. comes out the BIG BAD shows up and everyone has to put things aside to save Azeroth. And we go back to having two or three more future exp. that'll follow the routine. Possible broken up by Blizz tossing an exp where we travel to the Nathrezim home world to stop them from invading.

Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    The entire idea of PvP servers died when they started getting super imbalanced... 5:1... 10:1... so when you roll a character on a PvP server, it's not really a PvP server anymore, because you can just look up which server gives you an extreme advantage and go there. Or else you end up stuck on a server where it's impossible to enjoy anything. There's no fun in getting steamrolled by 20 of the opposing faction when you land at a flightpath.
    Except, of course, that on a PvE server, you have the ability to flag yourself in and out of PvP. A PvP server is, by its very nature, non-flaggable. If they simply merged all the PvP servers into one "battlegroup," where there was no longer any advantage to choosing a low-pop server, that would be fine. But doing away with the PvP server concept altogether is a poor decision.