Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You are condemning it before knowing ANY details on it what so ever. It's like calling Moby Dick a bad book because you don't like sharks. Just wait and see how they have it planned out before you unsub and march to Irvine with a torch is all I'm saying, eh?
    I will certainly give it a try. I am just stating my concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I'm getting some MoP vibes

You know, MoP, the one everyone was sure they would hate because there wasnt some big giant BBEG and danger and people ended up loving it?
    I'm not shitting on this xpack (I actually dig the ideas) but I hated the crap out of MoP. Only hated Cataclysm more.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

at least sylvanus looked hot though in that cinematic. I want to google some hentai pics of her almost .

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Think for a moment, if Azshara is a first-tier raid boss, who could possibly be at the end?

The writing is on the fucking wall, this is MoP 2.0 (Old Gods corrupting shit)
    I totally agree with this and with OP. Nzoth is on the way. What a shitty expansion title tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    People have wanted/hyped an Azshara expansion for years. Instead, they gave us this expansion with a kinda bland theme that got mixed reactions.

And then they announce, like it's no big deal, that Azshara will be a first tier raid boss.

Now imagine if they marketed it as an Azshara expansion that also features a lot of faction war. I'm pretty sure the hype would have been much higher.
    Azshara bit i disagree with.
    But it is poorly marketed......its not clear why they are fighting again ( for some rocks?!?!). After helping each other a couple of expansions and then going after each other again sounds weird. And most of the "info" is kinda not there very little info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I'm saying that in terms of power she is weaker, not that in terms of narrative she is boring. And Blizzard can rewrite it if they wish at any time. She's definitely no weakling, but if she had the power to conquer the world like the Lich King did or destroy it like Deathwing, she would have done so by now. And comparing virtually anything to Sargeras is a bad idea.
    Azshara is smart, LK/DW were not. It's not because you have all the power that you should instantly conquer, the best way to conquer is to make sure their are fractured from within and thus they provide the least amount of force, and they are easier to bend to her will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I replayed WC3 a few months ago.

It has a LOT more than just people vs demons and people vs undead. Try playing it again.
    u mean early missions of orc campaign where Grom attack alliance ? or night elves ambush him? Yeah i did that
    but what was the overall theme? what happened in general? in most of game ? the general theme was let's ally against enemies of all lives, the real evil, and (in case of wc3 TFT) fail because Arthas was badass and kicked everyone asses
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    As much as the cinematic intro was awesome, kudos to the people who did a good job, but it just didnt tell anything nor showed any selling point.
    It plays like an homage to the vanilla cinematic, which also said jack-all about the plot other than "the Burning Legion was defeated and now these mortals are back to trying to kill each other."

Seems appropriate to me, since it feels like they're trying to get back to the roots of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It plays like an homage to the vanilla cinematic, which also said jack-all about the plot other than "the Burning Legion was defeated and now these mortals are back to trying to kill each other."

Seems appropriate to me, since it feels like they're trying to get back to the roots of Warcraft.
    Well that and it told exactly what it needed to:

"Alliance and Horde are fighting, heres the important people. Have fun".

Legion cinematic was just varian nearly dying. Whooptydo. WoD was just Grom killing Mannaroth again. MoP was Chen fighting two random soldiers. WotLK was just Arthas walking while having vocal flashbacks and so on.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg