Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for Zandalari Paladin (throne of thunder), or Druid (loa spirits), right now not known yet.

No nightborne paladin, oh well, suppose I change other class into one .

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    you think you should get the better looking races AND racials? Classic ally player.
    aren't belvs better looking and with the most op racials? classic moronic comment

Deleted
    They seem incredibly underwhelming, if I'm honest. The Armour is 95% of what makes them different. WoW customization is very weak so I would have much preferred more customization options added to existing races rather than add Drainei with white hair and a handful of tattoos and runes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain Tauren have the better racials....can't say I'm surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give me playable Ogres for Horde Blizzard...
    Had enough of elves...

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    And new horns, and new hair styles, and tattoos, and metal platings, and longer tails, and hoof plates. But yeah, they totally are the same.
    wow that made a whole lot of sense, just as much sense as why they v only made lightforged and highmountain tauren available, i totally changed my mind, they are totally creative and not lazy

People it not like the design of the new races is a stretch from the current playables.

Void Elves need void eyes, if you take their armor off they look just like DK elves.

They really need to give them those void eyes.

Also, it would be really cool to have zandalari that turn into dinosaurs!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Void Elves need void eyes, if you take their armor off they look just like DK elves.

200% agreed, cosmic eyes even

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post

Also, it would be really cool to have zandalari that turn into dinosaurs!
    Unless they have those dark naaru wings at all times.

Void elves are reskinned blood elfs
    Dark iron are reskinned dwarfs
    Lightforged are reskinned draenei

Nightborne - new playable model
    High mountain are reskinned tauren
    Zandalari - new playable model

That's two new playable models for horde and none for alliance. That's an outrage. How is that even fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfbeater View Post
    all i read here is "whine, whine whine whine" aaand more "whine"

Seriously?
    Yes, seriously. Im disappointed and think this a downgrade on the scale of Cataclysm.

Forge of Light - Summon a forge of light, enabling Blacksmithing. Blacksmithing skill increased by 10.
    What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    What does that even mean?
    Normally you have to go back to town to do Blacksmithing, but Lightforged Draenei can whip out their own forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackknife35 View Post
    Normally you have to go back to town to do Blacksmithing, but Lightforged Draenei can whip out their own forge.
    No I do not. I carry stack of Thermal Anvil on my BS/Engi/miners. That thing is cheap AF.

no High Elf for alliance, you know archers from warcraft 2, still around in lore and areas of the game where they are allies of the alliance.

did blizzard just forget about them

10+ Year Old Account
    The Zandalari Trolls, they stand upright? Sorry for the silly question, I rarely pay attention to in game lore or stuff mostly. If they do stand upright, then I'm hyped lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch View Post
    Boo! Disappointed! Who the hell asked for Lightforge Draenei? How does Void Elf fit into this if Veressa was the only one? Why are Nightborn even there. Are they not supposed to all be back in Suramar, rebuilding?

This is just unbelivable in the amount of lack of creativity.
    why don't you settle down and wait till you see the story that justifies them, aye? I mean, why would ALL of the Nightborne be back in Suramar. Did it escape your mind the possibility that players could represent a small group who, due to a yet-to-be-unfolded-plot, will join the horde as allies?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    The Zandalari Trolls, they stand upright? Sorry for the silly question, I rarely pay attention to in game lore or stuff mostly. If they do stand upright, then I'm hyped lol.
    They do indeed, you can find some screenshots of them if you scroll down at the home page

As long as Nightborn can see through illusions and invisibility naturally, I'm good. "What goes there!? What Are you hiding!? An Illusion!"