Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well the first 6 months aside MoP was infinitely better then WoD, I just hope this isnt Cata/Wod 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    dont worry the flood of fanboys is already on their way to this thread telling you how entitled you are

you are completely right.

-ignored stat squish
    -no words about the new PvP system
    -no words on talents or class changes
    -no explanation how M+ is going to work
    -no words on the raids at all
    -NOTHING on the subraces and how they work
    -no mention of any other new system besides this garrison raids/front bullshit 2.0
    -no mention about the fact that we only get 3 new zones if you exclusively play one faction, which like 80% of the players do
    -apexis 2.0

This is just another filler expansion like WoD
    Anyone who likes the expansion reveal is just a fanboy. There's no legitimacy behind any opinion but the one you have.

1) the stuff they talked about used new tech. The island thing sounds interesting and uses far more sophisticated AI than wow has ever had.
    2) People who think the warfronts are garrisions 2.0 are braindead idiots.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    You can now find azurite by killing crab and/or totems to upgrade your armor and fight the horde/alliance by building bases and kill lord.

With voice chat.

Sorry but thats kinda new
    That panel was pretty awful.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    dont worry the flood of fanboys is already on their way to this thread telling you how entitled you are

you are completely right.

-ignored stat squish
    -no words about the new PvP system
    -no words on talents or class changes
    -no explanation how M+ is going to work
    -no words on the raids at all
    -NOTHING on the subraces and how they work
    -no mention of any other new system besides this garrison raids/front bullshit 2.0
    -no mention about the fact that we only get 3 new zones if you exclusively play one faction, which like 80% of the players do
    -apexis 2.0

This is just another filler expansion like WoD
    no it's not like WoD it's all just not finished yet and they can't give tons of info on things they are currently still changing/tweaking/finishing/working on etc and raids? they said why it gives away the story.

nothing on sub races? 2 are already playable at blizzcon.

3 zones? 3 LEVELING ZONES, which is like 1% of the journey 99% will be spent at 120.

stat squish probably not finished or final yet either, whats to say we've seen a squish before we know how it works.

it wasn't massively informative i do agree there but it is mostly because any info they could give is probably highly subject to changes and we all know how the community deals with "changes"

Yeah I noticed they don't really tell you shit anymore. I want to know what is going to happen with classes losing artifacts, which spells and passives are going to be made baseline, what about the legendaries? What about the talents?

I don't really give a flying fuck about the new artifact power that goes into my neck.

Basically, this is what we get for constantly loudly complaining about "scrapped content" they will only talk about stuff they are absolutely certain will make it into the game to avoid backlash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    1) the stuff they talked about used new tech. The island thing sounds interesting and uses far more sophisticated AI than wow has ever had.
    2) People who think the warfronts are garrisions 2.0 are braindead idiots.
    Lol, so you're happy with what they have presented so far? Im pleased you're happy with your 3 man scenario which no one liked in Pandaria so much so they took them out.
    The fact is that presentation told us very little so much so im as lost now as I was before the presentation. Sure I heard there is new regions and new races. But as we well know when we got a Chromey scenario as a random patch Scenarios are hardly massive content.

Quote Originally Posted by Tovart View Post
    Well the first 6 months aside MoP was infinitely better then WoD, I just hope this isnt Cata/Wod 2.0.
    Cataclysm was fine, WoD was fine (apart from the shipyard horror).
    People hating on WoD now is just as hypie as the people that were hating on MoP just when WoD released.
    Nostalgia glasses.

I'm a little perplexed by that "deep dive" panel. Not only was it not deep, but I feel like it ended way too early. Kinda disappointed there
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

So, I'm going to assume none of y'all complaining has the virtual ticket and watched the What's Next and Systems Deep Dive panel, did you?

Of course they aren't going to talk about all of the stuff coming in the Opening ceremony. They have to give value to the virtual ticket holders y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tovart View Post
    Lol, so you're happy with what they have presented so far? Im pleased you're happy with your 3 man scenario which no one liked in Pandaria so much so they took them out.
    The fact is that presentation told us very little so much so im as lost now as I was before the presentation. Sure I heard there is new regions and new races. But as we well know when we got a Chromey scenario as a random patch Scenarios are hardly massive content.
    The 3 man scenarios in pandaria aren't the same as the island events, other than both 3 man. The scenarios were always the same, and you fought against simple AI.

Also, didn't tell us much? They told us plenty, and I imagine they're closer to BETA than we think, which means they can show rather than tell us more.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I guess we'll have to wait and see but do agree that it was a bit underwhelming. I was hoping to hear more for sure but maybe tomorrow they will shed some light!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    IIRC, Legion and WoD were both explored in-depth, relative to BfA. Pretty underwhelming thus far, honestly. The older ones (ie WotLK announcement, went properly in-depth.)
    Actually the Wod whats next panel was Tom spending an hour talking about Garrisons, I have strong memories of it. Was pretty bad, kinda like that deep dive we just got. Not to say its representative of the entire launch package though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Cataclysm was fine, WoD was fine (apart from the shipyard horror).
    People hating on WoD now is just as hypie as the people that were hating on MoP just when WoD released.
    Nostalgia glasses.
    No... I quit playing WoW for the entire of WoD and Cata was bad im sorry there is no getting around it. Im not hyping nor am I looking at things with rose tinted glasses im actually one of the people saying Vanilla servers is a bad idea because old content doesnt necessarily mean good content.
    WoD was bad just gotta look at the subs to see it was awful. The worst expac by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    What. is. happening?

Any major class changes?
    Will m+/dungeons be improved in any way?
    Sup with titanforging?
    Antorus release date?

I feel like they weren't ready for this.

just compare it to legion's announcement lmao
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1WIEl4hRvA
    1. Major class updates come with alpha / beta. The last raid isn't even out yet. When Legion was announced, Hellfire was released for a few months.

2. They've already said they're going to expand on it

3. Sup with it?

4. Maybe they don't have it?

What. is. happening?

Any major class changes?
    Sup with titanforging?
    Antorus release date?

All you need to know is Legacy was announced. The end. Cut!

What. is. happening?

Any major class changes?
    Sup with titanforging?
    Antorus release date?

Why would they announce specific class changes now when the xpac wont be out for at least 8 months ? What would be the point when anything they say now would be subject to change as development goes on... They'd just be setting themselves up for forum threads about how they "lied" if they didn't implement into the live game anything they said at Blizzcon.

And could you direct me to where in that legion video they discussed class changes ? It didn't happen... They only talked about the demon hunter and artifacts in terms of classes.

Antorus release date will be announced very soon... I'd expect a release date to be announced within 1-2 weeks. Maybe even at the Blizzcon WOW Q and A. Same goes for things like titanforging and other RNG issues. The panels so far were about the new xpac not Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    The 3 man scenarios in pandaria aren't the same as the island events, other than both 3 man. The scenarios were always the same, and you fought against simple AI.

Also, didn't tell us much? They told us plenty, and I imagine they're closer to BETA than we think, which means they can show rather than tell us more.
    Im sorry me and you must have seen a different blizzcon cause all I seen was 25 minutes of some guy talking about a 3 man scenario. A new warfront with very little info on it. No info at all on the PvP changes which apparently they are going to bring in (Apart from the fact you can turn your pvp mode off on a pvp server). Also a brief 5 minute thing about races which we got no info on apart from their names. No im sorry I just hope they give us more info cause where im sitting atm its scaling up to be pretty poor. Im sorry but you cant base an expansion on scenarios and a 20 man Pve Ashran.