Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Alliance Horde burns down Teldrassil ????????

What the f**k did I just read??? What the hell does this mean ??? If they mess with Darnassus, I am outta here for good.

Deleted
    'fire to destroy all you've got'

I hope it burns every Nelf scrub to death too
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoohoodoo View Post
    What the f**k did I just read??? What the hell does this mean ??? If they mess with Darnassus, I am outta here for good.
    The Alliance destroys Undercity, so there is that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde burns down Teldrassil, Alliance slightly damages Undercity, business as usual.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes. It's what ignites the faction war, literatly. I believe. I don't think it will be completely destroyed, otherwise they'll need to completely revamp the night elf starter zone which I don't see happening.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because Blizzard wanted EK to belong to Alliance and Kalimdor to belong to Horde (ignoring the TBC zones for some reason), they destroyed both capital cities preventing that from happening (Undercity and Darnassus).

I'm guessing both leveling zones (Teldrassil and Tirisfal Glades) are lost too.

Edit: Leveling zones not lost according to an interview Panser did. They're normal until some phasing happens through questing at level 110.
    Last edited by Simca; 2017-11-04 at 02:03 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Who cares, it's just lore. Won't affect the gameplay of endless grinding of world quests, dungeons, raids.

I mean Alliance sack Undercity, whether that is in response to the burning of Teldrassil or what caused the burning remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yes, because Blizzard wanted EK to belong to Alliance and Kalimdor to belong to Horde (ignoring the TBC zones for some reason), they destroyed both capital cities preventing that from happening (Undercity and Darnassus).

I think they will be phased similar to Theramore but the most important thing is WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO ABOUT HALLOWS EVE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by voodoohoodoo View Post
    I am going to go with Jaina Proudmoore set the tree on fire, to start this whole war.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

NOOO, Tirisfal Glades and it leading into Silverpine = one of the best early experiences in the game... D:

Deleted
    Either it burns it down so much, Darnassus is destroyed and the Night Elves need a new home, or it's just slightly singed, which means it wouldn't really matter.

I play a Night Elf, but I hope they burn it down because 1) then it means something and 2) I think Darnassus never really looked that good and looks kinda outdated. Give us a new cool home.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Horde burns down Teldrassil, Alliance slightly damages Undercity, business as usual.
    Except the part where the Forsaken were driven from undercity
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

Well, that's the theme for this coming up expansion; hunt night elves for sport!

After we burn down Teldrassil, we will open up new Costco's on your land. We will sell goblin crafted flies-swatters to kill the rest of those pesky wisps flying around.
    Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2017-11-04 at 01:30 AM.

Hold on, is it CONFIRMED that Undercity will be lost to the Horde...?? I love that city ffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Orgrimmar will always be a raid instance where lvl 110 noobs faceroll your favourite heroes for transmog loot.
    ... Muh Orc feels, this is one low blow... Meaning if I were a Gnome or Goblin, the blow would've landed on my face, so... Silver linings!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobrosh View Post
    Who cares, it's just lore. Won't affect the gameplay of endless grinding of world quests, dungeons, raids.
    the game is not just gameplay, a zone is not "lore", it's a virtual environment with graphics and sountrack.

on topic I believe there'll be zidormi since teldrassil is a huge part of the game.

i'm still unsure if they could remove it from starting zones. we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    I don't think it will be completely destroyed, otherwise they'll need to completely revamp the night elf starter zone which I don't see happening.
    No they would not? They would just have different phases, since when you start a new NE it would be in the past (from the perspective of your hero in the current expan).
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

night elves just keep losing expansion after expansion lmao

I’d like to see the world keep revolving and changing. That’s good for the game and breathes fresh air into it if it’s done differently than the cata remake.

However I think it’ll be better than that. It’s not a huge overhaul, just a few zones and it might not be badly damaged either. Just gonna have to see.