Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    which is no where near close as to what the Alliance did to the survivors of Quel'thalas after the Third War.
    What the Alliance did in the Frozen throne and in the Purge of Dalaran doesnt fit the narrative, sadly. I always wonder why this is just never a thing that's brought up anymore, like the Alliance did some really dark shit and got a pass at it. *remembers the girl being fed to the shark*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    She fought with the Alliance against the Horde in the first and second wars, and wasn't on Azeroth during the third war when the High Elves were almost completely exterminated. She wasn't part of Kael'thas' Blood Elf order.
    She represented Quel'Thalas in the Alliance. It's also a good thing she wasn't on Azeroth to see the Alliance sentenced her people to die or Jaina's purge of Dalaran that her sister participated in.

And it's not a "Kael'thas blood elf order", they're called the Blood elves in memory of the fallen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    For a moment I was concerned about this war issue and that the eastern kingdoms were under the control of the alliance
    I'm glad to know that quelthalas is safe
    ... for now. Who knows what the patches have in store...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    Other than the fact that the Forsaken by and large were the people of Lordaeron before they were killed and raised into undeath....
    I’m pretty sure every human state has some sort of heritage law coming in to effect at the death of a certain person and I hardly believe they had laws regarding the return of said person in the form of undeath.
    Therefore I suppose the former Lordaeron forsaken lost their claim on the land and their belongings at their time of death.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    yeah, both are technically traitors now.
    I really don't get why they did this, 90% of her surviving race are the Blood Elves. The place she spent most of her life and was also the Ranger General of... Quel'Thalas, but for some reason she's gotta stick with the humans.
    1. Her parents, her brother along with numerous relatives were killed by the Orcish Horde.
    "There is no problem. The Alliance wants every orc dead. So do I.“
    2. While we don’t know Alleria’s age Quel’thalas has fought against trolls for more than 2800 years.
    3. Her husband is human and part of the Alliance.
    4. The Alliance protected her son during her absence.
    5. Her only living relatives are part of the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    What the Alliance did in the Frozen throne and in the Purge of Dalaran doesnt fit the narrative, sadly. I always wonder why this is just never a thing that's brought up anymore, like the Alliance did some really dark shit and got a pass at it. *remembers the girl being fed to the shark*

- - - Updated - - -

She represented Quel'Thalas in the Alliance. It's also a good thing she wasn't on Azeroth to see the Alliance sentenced her people to die or Jaina's purge of Dalaran that her sister participated in.

And it's not a "Kael'thas blood elf order", they're called the Blood elves in memory of the fallen.
    order
    ˈɔːdə/
    noun
    noun: order; plural noun: orders; noun: Order

the arrangement or disposition of people or things in relation to each other according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method.
    Blood Elves are an order (a group made under a particular context) just like The Knights of the Silver Hand were an order. I played WC3 too.

Anasterion didn't want to get involved in helping the Allliance during the Second War until the invading horde were basically at Quel'Thalas' gates, they survived as long as they did simply because the other races held the enemy back. When the Alliance eventually won, the Elves with exception of the Windrunners, basically blamed the Alliance for the loss of much of their territory and Anasterian wasn't interesting in continued cooperation.

The High Elves under Anasterion were assholes basically. If it wasn't for the Alliance, the horde would have swept through Quel'Thalas in the Second War.

The third war, Arthas took out Lordaeron, and the High Elves were basically left to their fate. They wanted out of the Alliance and they got it.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2017-11-04 at 12:30 PM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The state of Silvermoon and Quel'Thalas is covered in another thread, closing this thread.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead