Hmm, curious to see where he got that info as I trust what he’s saying. Really don’t think he’d lie about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Id remove all ogres from game if i could. Whats the appeal to them for you guys? They make me want to vomit
    Well you don't have to play one...
    I would honestly...Really want a Ogre Mage...
    And honestly I played Warcraft since Warcraft II to today so yeah...Would want Ogres to appear in the game as a playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    Red Shirt Guy posted this on SoL:

-There are new districts in SW and Org. Called Stormwind/Orgrimmar Embassy. War does that to you.
    -SW embassy is on the farm behind the Cathedral district where Celestine of the Harvest used to be.
    -Org embassy has replaced the goblin slums. Will the Goblin NPCs then be located in the Harbor in Azshara?
    -Both are made entirely of garrison assets except for one new building in SW that looks like a cross between a farmhouse and a barracks (I think its for warfronts).
    -The main building has a meeting of all faction leaders.
    -Alliance leaders: Anduin, Turalyon, Alleria, Tyrande (yes she is there), Muradin, Mekkatorque, Genn, Velen, Aysa, and Wrathion (not present in the Org embassy)
    -Horde leaders: Sylvanas, Baine, Liadrin, Rokhan, Lor'themar, Gallywix, Saurfang, Eitrigg, Nathanos, and Ji Firepaw.
    NICE!!! Looking forward to hanging out with my fellow Hordies...
    Rohkan confirmed for the new Darkspear Tribe's leader?

-Baine, Nathanos, and Saurfang all have new models. Baine's is amazing, it looks just like the loading screen art.
    Wait what? Nathanos gets another new model?
    Seen Saurfang's model...Hunched over Orcs will be dead soon, but wondering if we can have the hunching for more older Orcs and eldery faces...
    Baine finally gets a new model...Nice...Mind showing me the model?
    Responding in bold...
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-11-05 at 05:02 AM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Hmm, curious to see where he got that info as I trust what he’s saying. Really don’t think he’d lie about that.
    Apparently you were able to make low level characters so could visit org and sw.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did they have any news on Heirlooms and the new lvl scaling?
    #TeamSylvanas

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead found some new Tortollan concept art. https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/927041136509587458
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I can't get hyped no matter how hard I try.

I think the game just isn't for me anymore. I disagree with way too many design decisions.

10+ Year Old Account

Can someone tell me who is the red and black Pirate wearing guy?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Can someone tell me who is the red and black Pirate wearing guy?
    He seems to be the final boss of the dungeon.

Also can we talk about how they showed off that human in a coat as an example of armor? If we get THAT as armor, even if it's Robes, I'll gladly roll a clothie and deal with dying in two hits to everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    I can't get hyped no matter how hard I try.

I think the game just isn't for me anymore. I disagree with way too many design decisions.
    Believe it or not playing some FF14 here in the interim between now and beta so far has actually made me more hype for this expansion.

Weird, huh?

I can also confirm that race mounts get updated this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    MEANWHILE! On the "stuff that worries the Slowpoke" list:

A lot of folks who did Blizzcon streams rolled a Lightforged Draenei. And they only have like 3 customization options for everything. I seriously hope that changes by the time the expansion drops. Or we're not just gonna have sameface, but samehair.

Ian Bates‏ @TheredShirtGuy
    @TheredShirtGuy
    @springTheElf @Volardelis
    The Void Elves aren't high elves, they're blood elves that were kicked out of Silvermoon and decided to rejoin the Alliance, as well.
    https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/s...39397173719040

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Ian Bates‏ @TheredShirtGuy
    @TheredShirtGuy
    @springTheElf @Volardelis
    The Void Elves aren't high elves, they're blood elves that were kicked out of Silvermoon and decided to rejoin the Alliance, as well.
    https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/s...39397173719040

Somehow that almost makes more sense than them being High Elves.

Considering we had all the buildup toward them bailing on the Horde in MoP. And the fact that clearly Blood Elves are used to finding a mysterious, and dangerous, source of Power and going like "mine now!"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also from Red Shirt Guy:

"Both of them are introductions to the allied races, so that's probably why they're already done. The leaders are having discussions about finding new allies, Turalyon suggests the Lightforged, Alleria suggests the void elves, Baine says he's holding a big banquet in Mulgore for the Highmountain chieftans, and Liadrin says she's been making inroads with Thalyrssa for the nightborne to join the Horde."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzan28 View Post
    Also from Red Shirt Guy:

"Both of them are introductions to the allied races, so that's probably why they're already done. The leaders are having discussions about finding new allies, Turalyon suggests the Lightforged, Alleria suggests the void elves, Baine says he's holding a big banquet in Mulgore for the Highmountain chieftans, and Liadrin says she's been making inroads with Thalyrssa for the nightborne to join the Horde."
    Honestly that sounds like they'll be available at 110, and be unlocked in 8.0 already. Would be odd to give that much detail otherwise.

Wonder if that means Wrathion represents a subrace.

Quote Originally Posted by zanzan28 View Post
    Also from Red Shirt Guy:

yeah lady liadrin !!

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    Red Shirt Guy posted this on SoL:

-There are new districts in SW and Org. Called Stormwind/Orgrimmar Embassy.
    -SW embassy is on the farm behind the Cathedral district where Celestine of the Harvest used to be.
    -Org embassy has replaced the goblin slums.
    -Both are made entirely of garrison assets except for one new building in SW that looks like a cross between a farmhouse and a barracks (I think its for warfronts).
    -The main building has a meeting of all faction leaders.
    -Alliance leaders: Anduin, Turalyon, Alleria, Tyrande (yes she is there), Muradin, Mekkatorque, Genn, Velen, Aysa, and Wrathion (not present in the Org embassy)
    -Horde leaders: Sylvanas, Baine, Liadrin, Rokhan, Lor'themar, Gallywix, Saurfang, Eitrigg, Nathanos, and Ji Firepaw.
    -Baine, Nathanos, and Saurfang all have new models. Baine's is amazing, it looks just like the loading screen art.
    Please let Wrathduin be real!!

If Wrathion is in Stormwind... and the Highmountain Tauren join the Horde... does that mean Ebonhorn is going to also be Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I can also confirm that race mounts get updated this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

-snips-
    Any chance to see any of the Horde Race Mounts?
    I play Horde so it's the only reason I am asking.
    Got to see them finally updating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    He seems to be the final boss of the dungeon.

Also can we talk about how they showed off that human in a coat as an example of armor? If we get THAT as armor, even if it's Robes, I'll gladly roll a clothie and deal with dying in two hits to everything
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Harlan_Sweete
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Freehold

Well here he is etc...
    But is his group part of the Bloodsail Buccaners at all or another random new pirate group that made their home on the new zone for the other factionj?
    For the Horde!

Anyone know if that was Baine or not? Have they said?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Any chance to see any of the Horde Race Mounts?
    I play Horde so it's the only reason I am asking.
    Got to see them finally updating them.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Harlan_Sweete
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Freehold

Well here he is etc...
    But is his group part of the Bloodsail Buccaners at all or another random new pirate group that made their home on the new zone for the other factionj?
    Look below and you can spot the updated Worg model. In game if you made a lvl 1 character you could see the updated capital cities [both org and stormwind] they both have new districts