Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    It's weird. Every other mmo-rpg I played, people avoided pvp servers exactly because of that.

Suddenly there is WoW, with a huge population that went to PvP servers thinking there wouldn't be weird people killing low-levels for a little gratification in their pale lifes.

And now, Blizzard has to erase forced-world pvp just because a huge part of the playerbase went to those servers instead of the normal ones. I mean, world pvp has been shit since ages ago and I understand their modification in 8.0, but I still think that the pvp-servers population should be more considerate of what it means to be on a pvp server.
    World PvP has been dead for ages (somewhat relevant in Legion?) because there's never been any reason to do it- no objectives, no rewards, no nothing. Last time world PvP was somewhat good for a couple months was in Wintergrasp (WotLK) before that just got boring.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    Not my fault they made a conscious choice to roll on a pvp server.
    Not my fault you can't pvp against people your level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I'm not an asshole, so no.
    /thread right here

What a noobish spiteful thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Except they talked about making PvP scalable which means they could make it so low levels stand a chance against max level.
    Which will never happen because spells, talents, trinkets, set bonuses and a lot more becomes available at higher levels- if not max level.

World PvP = Fighting against characters at the same level and fair numbers, which is fine and fun at times.

Ganking = Fighting against character(s) that are at a power or number disadvantage, which is not fine and never fun. (if you think so you're a Sociopath)
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

With PvP servers going away and it being toggle only, ganking lowbies will no longer be possible as I highly doubt many lowbies will enable pvp. So I'm gonna use the rest of legion to enjoy this great past time while I still can.
    That's a good idea. You and the people like you are going to do more to convince the player base that Blizzard is right than any amount of Q&A sessions would.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Most of what you said isn't English, but I'm certain addon developers will be making Vanilla mods. I doubt we're going to have any problems getting addons to work. Curse will probably even have a dedicated Vanilla section.
    Be careful. I got infracted not an hour ago for calling someone out on his all but indecipherable post. Apparently if they're "trying" to communicate we're being mean for calling them out on being bad at it.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I'll take a couple extra opportunities to 1-shot 110s with Souldrinker for sure, but I would never attack some one not 110.

I mean, the 110s can't even do damage to me, so what would be the point?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

So happy blizzard is finally killing off these pricks ability to do this.

Not my fault they made a conscious choice to roll on a pvp server.
    but it is your fault because you are consciously making the decision to do so. Also love the little bitch baby attitude.

Sadly for you, IIRC, they are starting implementing these changes with 7.3.5

So you might better start ganking right now instead of shitposting on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will just swap to their mains and school you.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Which will never happen because spells, talents, trinkets, set bonuses and a lot more becomes available at higher levels- if not max level.

World PvP = Fighting against characters at the same level and fair numbers, which is fine and fun at times.

Ganking = Fighting against character(s) that are at a power or number disadvantage, which is not fine and never fun. (if you think so you're a Sociopath)
    Well I mean if they can get it to work properly then I say go for it. I'll just be glad I don't have to pay for server transfers to a PvE realm.

Why would I waste my time going out of my way to one shot low level players? Way better things to do in the game then that.

Only time I feel called to gank anyone is if I happen to be around when they're trying to sneak in and kill flight masters or quest givers. In which case I figure they're asking for it/fair game. If they're just minding their own business, and if there's no sport in it whatsoever, I got better/more enjoyable things to do.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I'm not an asshole that willingly only picks fights that I can win.

I also don't go out of my way to attack other players, I only fight back if they hit me first.

Hell, I had more fun on a couple nights where I helped a couple alliance players kill guards (and get the guards to attack other players sometimes) without doing damage to them. Fun little challenges.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I sometimes kill a lower level once. Especially if they are taking my mining node or herbs! But other than that, i just don't see the point. If they're there, sure, throw a casual spell their way to establish dominance or something, but to go out of your way to make others angry for no gain for yourself... i'll be honest, that doesn't sound like something that someone mentally healthy would do a lot of >.>

Deleted
    I’m glad Blizard is killing world PVP. Good riddance.

I'll just PK people questing on Argus instead. Much more satisfying picking on someone who actually has a chance of fighting back.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    I'll just PK people questing on Argus instead. Much more satisfying picking on someone who actually has a chance of fighting back.
    Sadly, there's no PK in WoW :'(

That's what made WoW wPvP not worth it when WoW was released. In other games you could PK and/or train people and delvl them due to XP loss on death, or even make them lose their gear due to a high chance of gear drop on death (ofc, only if you trained them), but WoW was a safe space from the get go. No major drama, no one was quitting the game over losing few levels that took ages to grind back and so on.

I think the only satisfying aspect of WoW wPvP is sap-trolling, it's REALLY annoying, much more annoying than just being killed.