Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Economics inform culture and culture informs economic. If you want to get down to it, we have a growing anti-social problem.
    Agreed, but to imply government and regulation is the problem is directly dangerous to the future of any nation. That's the very foundation countries are built on. That people are becoming more and more anti-social is the result of fear, lacking democratic principles and debating skills taught in school combined with the social media echo-chambers making it easy to fool ourselves that what we're doing is making any sense.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    For all of Germany, police report that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and estimate that at least 2,000 men were involved, acting in groups.[25]

I guess that the beauty of girls not being able to protect themselves and gangs of animals knowing they wont be shot immideately.

European values?
    How is that any different than frat parties and concerts in this country?

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Developed nations with gun control have lower homicide rates.
    Those are different countries. A lot of variables go into homicide rate. Demographic, economics, culture and many many more.

Don't bother. He going to keep deflecting.
    You are calling for violence against innocent people. Don't think for a second I'm on your side. You are every bit the fascist that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It also says there were two shooters, and doesn't list sources.

Oh, now I'm looking at the news site, and it's one of "those" sites.

Do you have any reliable sources that are reporting this?

I found this article riveting.

http://yournewswire.com/i-was-in-the...ocking-expose/
    COmn man, its not an issues of "those sites" its a photo of his facebook.

For all of Germany, police report that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and estimate that at least 2,000 men were involved, acting in groups.[25]

Nice policing you have there.
    And you keep deflecting. You already dodged my post regarding criminals in countries with gun control hardly using guns three times. Now you dodged 15000 Americans being murdered a year three times.

I wonder why.

How is that any different than frat parties and concerts in this country?
    Never heared of huge groups of men stripping girls in such numbers at any US concert to be any comparable with cologne 2015

- - - Updated - - -

And you keep deflecting. You already dodged my post regarding criminals in countries with gun control hardly using guns three times. Now you dodged 15000 Americans being murdered a year three times.

I wonder why.
    Why you dodging hordes of subhumans sexually assaulting women knowing they will not get insta punishment cause the german population is not armed

- - - Updated - - -

You are calling for violence against innocent people. Don't think for a second I'm on your side. You are every bit the fascist that he is.
    How come i am fascist? I am against taking peoples property and against big government.

Not getting!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Agreed, hence why I know that the whole "self-defense" and "good guy with gun" argument has far fallen flat.
    Not really. He was outside the church shooting into it for a few mins., then walked inside and shot some more. I do not think as many would have died if someone or several inside the church had been armed. These scums like to pick soft defenseless targets. Plus if this story is true about someone outside the church shooting him and he drops his rifle and flees in his truck is true, it shows he may have been stopped from doing more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Are you saying you wouldn't trust any of those fine young men with a firearm? ;-)
    To be fair, there was a "good guy with a gun" there:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7919206.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    hordes of subhumans sexually assaulting women
    How are you not banned yet?

It is the same as gun control. It's the desire to limit the freedoms of others in order to feel more safe. Of course you don't see them as the same, because you clearly support one form of control, but not the other. I have no desire to limit guns, nor do I have a desire to limit immigration. I'm not going to restrict the actions of an innocent person in order to feel more safe. The second I do, I no longer get to complain when someone does the same to me.
    The difference is the U.S. owes nothing to a potential immigrant, they are not yet a citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    Shooter was ANTIFA, funded by George soros and supported by Hillary Clinton, this is the left wing radicals, this is what rules college campuses, heck most the people on this forum prolly support or have marched with ANTIFA..................ARe you cucks happy now? Did it work, did you get your overthrow of the government?
    You forgot to add false flag oppration so Obama could take it guns. Nooooobz.

Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    COmn man, its not an issues of "those sites" its a photo of his facebook.
    Do we actually know that? I tend to wait until reliable sites can do such things, especially since the authorities moved to shut down his Facebook site almost immediately. They don't provide any sources, and could have easily made it up. Considering their other articles, I'd say calling it fake news may actually be an understatement.

I'm going to go ahead and wait until actual evidence comes out from reliable sources.

I'll be on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    How are you not banned yet?
    lol?

you think its bad to call rapists and sexual offenders animals, wow, weird

If the government outlaws guns then people possessing guns are criminals, not innocents. When those criminals resist law enforcement they become even greater criminals, not innocents.

Law enforcement using violence against violently resisting criminals is fascist? Are you an anarchist?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    The difference is the U.S. owes nothing to a potential immigrant, they are not yet a citizen.
    So?

In the end, it's still a person wanting to take away someone else's freedom in order to feel more safe. In both cases, that desire is to limit the freedoms of innocent people. The gun-control people and the Muslim-control people are the same. They are both hypocritical authoritarians.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not. That's why we have law enforcement. Again, why are you okay with 150000 Americans dying each year?
    150,000 each year? Because of firearms? Where the hell did you get that figure from?

Of course not. That's why we have law enforcement. Again, why are you okay with 150000 Americans dying each year?
    Firearm homicides are closer to 11,000 using CDC 2014 numbers, but I don't think anyone is okay with it, they're just not willing to enact sweeping gun confiscation. We're similarly not okay with the 10,000 drunk driving deaths that occur each year (again, CDC numbers), we're just not willing to enact Prohibition. We've balanced the freedom of Americans to consume alcohol with laws and restrictions to help curb the consequences that entails.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    There were 431,000 incidents of rape or sexual assault in the US last year.

But it is OK, gang rape is fine as long as it isn't muslims.
    If the culprits are not muslims, the usual suspects immediately says the victim is crazy/ugly/made it up. The usual suspects consider that the crime is not that the sex is not consensual, is that a FILTHY FOREIGNER looked at ''their'' wumin.