Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why wont the media speak of the shooters ANTIFA connection?

He was clearly a ANTIFA terrorist, yet the media wont speak of it.

http://yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

doesnt fit the narrative

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories are getting dumber by the minute.

Because there is no proof, that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    What! The only proof needed is a badly "photoshopped" screenshot of his facebook with an antifa flagged tagged at the bottom.

LOL i knew most of you here were left wing radicals, but geez, a quick google search shows you so much info, keep denying i guess, oh but if he was a trump supporter the world and these forums would be on fire lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    LOL i knew most of you here were left wing radicals,
    mmo champ is mostly conservative

Because sometimes the media doesn't report obvious photo shopped nonsense :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Doesn't stop the media from associating some terrorists with the alt right and trump voters

Zandalar troll or one of the vanilla kinds? So hard to tell these days.

So basically, everything i or anyone else posts will be called photo shopped, so until CNN tells you he was ANTIFA, you wont believe it......Gotcha.

Deleted

The moderators are treading a really fucking fine line letting shit like this stand. This is turning into a neo-nazi propaganda dissemination website.

(I pretend you're serious)

Foxnews wouldn't be silent if it was confirmed, so it's probably fake.

So basically, everything i or anyone else posts will be called photo shopped, so until CNN tells you he was ANTIFA, you wont believe it......Gotcha.
    No, it's easy to tell it's photo shopped, don't need anyone to tell me, especially some right wing blog news site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

LOL i knew most of you here were left wing radicals, but geez, a quick google search shows you so much info, keep denying i guess, oh but if he was a trump supporter the world and these forums would be on fire lol.
    Not sure if serious, but a lot of right-wing people who thought Antifa did it before the shooter was even identified does not constitute proof. There is no actual PROOF, because saying something is an Antifa attack isn't the same as it actually being one.

This is literally hysteria from the right, turning Antifa into the boogeyman.

No, until you present something not OBVIOUSLY photos-hoped and validated by more than one incredibly clearly fake news source we will believe you

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not sure if serious, but a lot of right-wing people who thought Antifa did it before the shooter was even identified does not constitute proof. There is no actual PROOF, because saying something is an Antifa attack isn't the same as it actually being one.

Don't mud the right with insane people. We don't need even more polarized discourse right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

So photos are a lie everything is a lie until a left wing news outlet tells you to think otherwise? ANd you just implied ANTIFA isnt a bad thing lol.......cant wait till this is proven, ill make a new post at that point and ask for opinions, im done here.

10+ Year Old Account
    im done here.
    Somehow, I doubt it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

What does Fox News say on the subject or are they also left-wing now?