5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    They wouldn't have that problem in the first place if they didn't cut two semi-major features out of an already content light expansion less than 3 years ago. Its kinda sad that rather than try and have an actual dialogue with the player base of the game they make they would rather just hide things because they are afraid they won't be able to deliver them. From where I shitpost/sit it would seem that maybe they need to get a better work ethic going or not over design features for a 13 year old game. I personally would be fine with 1 timeless isle-esque zone, 1 (5 Boss) dungeon, and 1 (7 Boss) raid per major patch. I am sure others would like that too... instead they waste countless man hours programming and developing shit like the Sentinax, the Netherlight Crucible, and Shipyards.

Edit: Sorry to ramble, I have just been too nice for a few days, I figured i needed to be called names again.
    No wonder Blizzard doesn't gib lizzards

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Woah. That stuff about the greyed out quests adds ALOT of credence to the theory that they are coming in 7.3.5
    Ian seems to agree. I also think it's pretty likely still, the only thing going against this all is that they mentioned that they want to give the subraces full race packages with a bunch of custom anims/vo which wasn't done yet in the preview build AND that they didn't mention it at all during BlizzCon. Hmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Beta should have been here yesterday.... They are so slow. Obviously they are going to have to cut all the content in order to make a March 2019 launch.
    2019? Pff I think you mean 2021 earliest and that's if they do cut kul tiras, zandalar, warfronts, island expeditions, heart of azeroth system, azerite, 110-120, stat squish, and nomi setting fire to Teldrassil.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Red Shirt Guy's article on the SW/Org changes is up!

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...e-azeroth-demo
    That context definitely makes it sound like the allied races won't be 7.3.5 as the leaker stated.

Chronologically, we're only being prompted to find new allies after the Horde/Alliance war breaks out. Which, I guess could mean the 7.3.5 Sillithis battleground? But I'm inclined to think it may mean the Undercity/Teldrassil stuff.

Woah, thread was renamed! What did I miss? What's this about greyed out stuff and credences?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Beta should have been here yesterday.... They are so slow. Obviously they are going to have to cut all the content in order to make a March 2019 launch.
    I was expecting them to release BfA on thursday night before the announcement, to hype up the announcement even more.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

This is it boys.

I am destined to get a beta invite.

Lordaeron has been reclaimed.

My destiny must be fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    He definitely makes it sound like the allied races won't be 7.3.5 as the leaker stated.

Chronologically, we're only being prompted to find new allies after the Horde/Alliance war breaks out. Which, I guess could mean the 7.3.5 Sillithis battleground? But I'm inclined to think it may mean the Undercity/Teldrassil stuff.
    We have datamined stuff with Horde and Alliance Graveyards in Silithus post flesh wound.
    We have a battleground that is supposed to be (This is actually kind of odd now that I think about it, the first one since Vanilla afaik) an actual lore explanation for fighting.

I would say Teldrassil/UC are/is the catalyst for further extension of the conflict into a fully fledged war. It is interesting to note that, unless I misread, I do not see the actual words 'War' used in Anduin's dialogue, just aggression. I see a paraphrase for Sylvanas, but unless Ian gives confirmation, I would assume it is such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unleash the 4 new races to test the new leveling system would be great... hum *dreaming*

Thread has been renamed?
    Good, good.
    Most pleasing indeed.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    This is it boys.

Ayyyyy the dwarf is back bois and grils! Time to annihlate the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Ayyyyy the dwarf is back bois and grils! Time to annihlate the Horde!
    The Horde will fall and the eastern kingdoms will be ours.

It's only a matter of time.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bjoramier of lordaeron View Post
    the horde will fall and the eastern kingdoms will be ours.

for the alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    This is it boys.

Welcome back dwarf!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Thread renamed!

Give me my god damn Nightborne and delete those disgusting fem worgen chihuahuas.

My bet is that the beta starts early January, ends when the book releases in May, downtime for a month or two, game out in August at the same time as Legion seeing as it was the perfect launch date and it worked out really well. Means we're only 9 months away, 8 months with Antorus, and there'll be the beta, pre-patch and a mini story patch between that and the expac.

I'd say that's a good schedule. I get that some of you are still pessimistic about the past content droughts, but I think they can do it!

10+ Year Old Account

Destroy the Horde ! Take back Lordaeron !

7+ Year Old Account
    As much as I am Alliance by heart I just can't say no to some STRAIGHT ZANDALARIIIIIII

5+ Year Old Account
    The Horde will fall and the eastern kingdoms will be ours.

Where's your boomstick, Dwarf? Did you forget it in Kul Tiras?

Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    As much as I am Alliance by heart I just can't say no to some STRAIGHT ZANDALARIIIIIII
    Gay Zandalari don't quite cut it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

Destroy the Horde ! Take back Lordaeron !
    Hell yeah!
    For the Alliance!

Allthough I really want a Nightborne Mage and a Zandalari Shaman. Argh...choices..