Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

"Classic" will be a mistake

If we get Classic, it will be a bug infested glitchfest of a game, just like Vanilla was.

...What's wrong little guy? Didn't you play Vanilla too?

No, it won't be a bug infested glitchfest.

/endthread

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    No, it won't be a bug infested glitchfest.

/endthread
    You don't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    You don't know that.
    Blizzard said they don't want to release a 2004 Vanilla. They want to bring it to today's standards. Which means, no exploits, no game-braking glitches, and no game-braking bugs.

Deleted
    i wish ppl blizz would stop forcing ppl to play Classic

It’s so hilarious to see how anti-legacy people have gone from “you’ll never get it lol get rekt” to “YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT AND IT WILL BE BAD REEEEE!”

It’s so lovely and satisfying.

Lol get rekt.

7+ Year Old Account
    If we get Classic, it will be a bug infested glitchfest of a game, just like Vanilla was.

...What's wrong little guy? Didn't you play Vanilla too?
    Bfa will be a mistake
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh because I pointed out something has problems that means I hate something?
    Interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    It’s so hilarious to see how anti-legacy people have gone from “you’ll never get it lol get rekt” to “YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT AMD OT WILL BE BAD REEEEE!”

I want to see what they say when Classic comes out and does good. What are they gona say then

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Blizzard said they don't want to release a 2004 Vanilla. They want to bring it to today's standards. Which means, no exploits, no game-braking glitches, and no game-braking bugs.
    Which wouldn't be Vanilla.

Interesting.
    Well, it's just that the way you pose the topic, makes it out to seem like little less than griefing, hating on people's parade because it's the cool new thing for no reason, it's not very constructive.

Deleted
    If it was the bugs and glitches for you that made Vanilla. Then no, it wont be Vanilla for you.
    And blizz has not called it Vanilla. They are calling it Wow classic that aims to replicate wow Vanilla experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    I want to see what they say when Classic comes out and does good. What are they gona say then
    It’s obvious that they are going to be denying it and spam “lol told you so, it failed!” to themselves in an echo chamber to cope with their insanity.

They said as near to Vanilla as possible, if that means less bugs and hacks then I am sure thats a plus. Dipshit.

Interesting.
    IF

/10char

There is a difference between the vanilla WoW bugs you hear about as a citizen on the internet, and what you actually will personally experience on a 1.12 client. Its not going to be a problem. Your living in a delusion.

It’s so hilarious to see how anti-legacy people have gone from “you’ll never get it lol get rekt” to “YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT AND IT WILL BE BAD REEEEE!”

Lol get rekt.
    Pretty much this.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    There is a difference between the vanilla WoW bugs you hear about as a citizen on the internet, and what you actually will personally experience on a 1.12 client. Its not going to be a problem. Your living in a delusion.
    In a recreated 1.12 client.

Lol get rekt.
    I admit that the salt is amusing.
    Though I'll only actually laugh IF we get ACTUAL Classic servers and not some sort of "pristine realms" abomination.