Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3:30 friday night (forgot the date) grinding random mobs in silithus

found some quest on thottbot to kill scorpions and worms in silithus so that's what I did. Almost every character after that I finished in winterspring grinding yetis in the cave, skinning them if I could. Almost not one bothered with the yetis so I usually had it to myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    EPL

As a paladin i liked being able to use excorcism and holy wrath

On my Priest

In sillithus while farming manuscripts for cenarion circle rep

If I remember right, I was grinding mobs in Winterspring for my last level or two.

All my toons hit 60 in Winterspring ..

Deleted
    Was bashing 58-60 skeletons in EPL (~200+ XP per mob, woot) and then I dung (ding?) 60, righter after that, my guildmates invited me for an UBRS already in progress (was 15man at that time, you know) and I looted a ton of new shit

15+ Year Old Account
    Finding that cookbook for the lunatic in EPL.

It was so long ago, but I'm 90% sure it was in EPL.

Silithus, I ran out of quests, and didn't grind much. Once the Silithus patch came out it was pretty quick after that.
    Dolanar-

Deleted
    Hearthglen in Western Plaguelands. My first high level character was a balance druid who only made it to 59, before I got sick to my stomach of Silithus and rerolled a Hunter, who made it to 53 until I rerolled an Enhancement Shaman, which I spent the last levels grinding elites in Hearthglen because I refused to go to Silithus.

Deleted
    Winterspring on my warrior Spring 2005

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Hearthglen in Western Plaguelands. My first high level character was a balance druid who only made it to 59, before I got sick to my stomach of Silithus and rerolled a Hunter, who made it to 53 until I rerolled an Enhancement Shaman, which I spent the last levels grinding elites in Hearthglen because I refused to go to Silithus.
    Was this original Vanilla (as opposed to a PS)? Sounds insane, haha.

Pretty sure i dinged 60 in Winterspring on my Mage. I played on a high pop PvP server so the Plaguelands were a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Silithus. I was grinding pages for the rep. Killing the Cultists.
    Ugh...Silithus. My 2nd toon dinged 60 there. Something about that place I never liked. And the damn pages...never could finish that rep grind.

Overall, seems like the majority of us chose either the sandy dunes of Silithus or the snowy Winterspring to get the job done. Good times were had, none the less.

When Classic launches, I'll be doing it first as Arms warrior and if memory serves...that is going to be a painful journey to 60. Pack bags full of food, flasks and bandages - there will be a lot of downtime between packs.

My orc warrior, long since retired, tanking BRD

10+ Year Old Account
    Grinding in Winterspring. I had quests still to do, but I had an extreme aversion to questing when I was younger.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time recalling. Likely Eastern Plaguelands
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    On my hunter, off of murlocs in Azshara working on the Fallen Hero questline I think.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    On my hunter, off of murlocs in Azshara working on the Fallen Hero questline I think.
    Aoutch, this avatar brought me some memories too