Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think Void Elf paladins should be a thing.

They should just be screaming 24/7 out of sheer excruciating pain.

Deleted
    What happens to holy priests using spells categorised as shadow?
    i mean the specc is named holy and the spells belong to "holy school" and not light. The fact that they draw void powers as well should not exclude them from weaving holy powers or the light or w/e. It's oke , it will be fine till someone goes nuts and decides to smite the world to cinders while having full grown tentacles with 100 stacks of insanity on :P
    Last edited by mmoc0e2bb9485a; 2017-11-13 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    What happens to holy priests using spells categorised as shadow?
    i mean the specc is named holy and the spells belong to "holy school" and not light. The fact that they draw void powers as well should not exclude them from weaving holy powers or the light or w/e. It's oke , it will be fine till someone goes nuts and decides to smite the world to cinders while having full grown tentacles with 100 stacks of insanity on :P
    Void Elves like Alleria, and Lightforged beings like Turalyon have basically undergone a process that ingrains that into their being. It carries a lot of benefits but also penalties, notably that Turalyon is now painfully allergic to the void, and Alleria is painfully allergic to holy.

Disc priests just weild it. It's the difference between summoning water and being part water like Ascendants are for example. You can almost think of Voidforging/Lightforging as Void/Light Ascensions.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    What about Undead who spec holy?
    technicaly in lore they wish there dead after a bit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Void Elves like Alleria, and Lightforged beings like Turalyon have basically undergone a process that ingrains that into their being. It carries a lot of benefits but also penalties, notably that Turalyon is now painfully allergic to the void, and Alleria is painfully allergic to holy.

Disc priests just weild it. It's the difference between summoning water and being part water like Ascendants are for example. You can almost think of Voidforging/Lightforging as Void/Light Ascensions.
    so no littel brother/sister for arator any time soon then ? unless there into that sort of thing but i imagine its a bit worse than the odd nipple clamp