Poll: What vibe are you getting

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Removal of T-Sets for example: allows blizzard more lazyness, since they now can create 1 cloth-set, 1 leather-set, 1 heavy-armor-set and 1 plate-set. Maybe not in the first raid, but in the ones after. They only need to release some marketing-blabla and the white knights will raise their flag.

Yes, it looks more and more and more and more like a filler. At least for WoD i was exited, but this expansion is already lame from the beginning, and it seems it gets worse and worse.

Will it be WoD 2.0? I'm personally afraid that this expansion will be actually so much worse, that you don't even want to mention WoD with this expansion. As WoD removed cata from it's spot as the worst expansion, BfA might remove WoD from it's place.
    If they make only one set per Armor type then ya that’s a huge problem if they keep making 3 or more then I’m fine with getting rid of tiers. We gotta wait and see though what if games are always pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    What makes it clear that this is a filler expansion is the direction the art department is taking. No new class themed tier sets along with these other elements? Sounds exactly like the same exact stinky Garrison smell when they started saying we couldn't relocate them to other zones.
    Wod was amazing in the art department though it’s like one of the only things they got right.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I sure as hell can disagree. Crappy setting/story tons of stupid orcs nothing to do out side of raiding. The only possitivs of wod was the fishing.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a sec why is sprite sylvanas breathing she’s undead she doesn’t breath, how have I never noticed that before....
    Draenor itself I liked, but yeah the story in WOD never interested me. Maybe some individual quests here and there but the overarching story? Nope. I did like seeing shattrath and shadowmoon but overall the story was lacking.

As for Sylvannas breathing maybe she fakes it to stop from falling into uncanny valley or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I know what you mean, OP.

It's much too early to judge, we know precious little about Battle for Azeroth as yet. But, when seeing the announcements and news, the overwhelming reaction is "meh" - just as it was for Warlords of Draenor.

And we know how that turned out.

When most of the "features" part of the announcement video comprises of new raids, dungeons and zones... It's not a terribly encouraging start. The new race/class aspect being some reskins is also a bit of a let down.

But we'll see.

I think its nice clickbait title.

I enjoyed WoD very much! I hope it lives up to its standards.
    Mother pus bucket!

Definitely a Mists feel going on with Battle for Azeroth. There's no threat, we're just fighting the factions and create the world threat out of our own stupidity (mainfesting Sha in Mists, waking Azshara in Battle). There's also a focus on exploration.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Removal of T-Sets for example: allows blizzard more lazyness, since they now can create 1 cloth-set, 1 leather-set, 1 heavy-armor-set and 1 plate-set. Maybe not in the first raid, but in the ones after. They only need to release some marketing-blabla and the white knights will raise their flag.

Yes, it looks more and more and more and more like a filler. At least for WoD i was exited, but this expansion is already lame from the beginning, and it seems it gets worse and worse.

Will it be WoD 2.0? I'm personally afraid that this expansion will be actually so much worse, that you don't even want to mention WoD with this expansion. As WoD removed cata from it's spot as the worst expansion, BfA might remove WoD from it's place.
    I don't think that's possible seeing as it will have most of the legion systems carried over which already makes it better than wod.

Can we pls finally start banning people who open up daily clickbait and stupid threads?

Sure it will, the expansions alternate in this manner.