Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Whelp, did 6 rolls and got absolutely nothing... you can always trust Blizzard to give low drop rates for bloody time limited things. -.-

Felt so glad to get Nightmare Blade and Typhoon before they got removed. Now it is discount loot from a target dummy :/

Deleted
    you get no credit while in raid group? correct?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Felt so glad to get Nightmare Blade and Typhoon before they got removed. Now it is discount loot from a target dummy :/
    Still a rare drop mate. I don't think the average person is gonna get both, hell, unless you got a boat load of alts, you ain't even getting 50% of this loot table.

Oh man, Empyrean Demolisher was my first epic way back when, I've wanted it back for mog and now I can (maybe) get it!

Where does the dragons spawn?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed View Post
    I hope they retain most, if not all of the mechanics of the original bosses.
    The dragons do not seem to trigger the old 10 minute debuff if you die.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-11-16 at 01:16 AM.

I'm glad that I now have a chance to get the emerald dragonfang dagger for xmog. It's a really cool looking model, and I believe the color of the dagger is unique to that already rare model.

900? Cool. Might level a new char so I can have some use of this insane ilvl...

Deleted
    Correct in saying only 1 dragon is up per day?

Quote Originally Posted by Smrtby View Post
    Correct in saying only 1 dragon is up per day?
    Wondering of that meself... only seeing Emeriss up currently in Duskwood -- sucks if that's the case. Bad enough the drop rates for the gear sucks. :/

ilvl should have been at least 910 to match argus buyable stuff. For the sake of participation 930 would have been way better. Old transmogs aside... not many need ilvl900 anymore i suppose. Kinda underwhelming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    ilvl should have been at least 910 to match argus buyable stuff. For the sake of participation 930 would have been way better. Old transmogs aside... not many need ilvl900 anymore i suppose. Kinda underwhelming.
    That's usually the case with world/special events, though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Where does the dragons spawn?
    feralas/hinterlands/duskwood/ashenvale/azshara
    Last edited by rogoth; 2017-11-16 at 02:11 AM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    I saw someone post it can warforge (the timewalking sense +15)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    It does, already seen screenshots of people getting 915 bits etc on reddit.
    That sounds like a Timewalking situation then, meaning it can only go to warforged 915 and not be able to titanforge, unless people can share something more concrete.

Deleted
    I dont have my celebration package yet :/ i want the 13% buff asap!
    Last edited by mmoc4974a57a72; 2017-11-16 at 02:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've needed those plate gauntlets for my Pally's xmog for ages...they finally bring them back after I stop playing WoW -_-;

it would have been amazing if you could equip this gear at 100 , that would have been amazing

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    That sounds like a Timewalking situation then, meaning it can only go to warforged 915 and not be able to titanforge, unless people can share something more concrete.
    It's definately timewalking Warforged, just got an item at a level 60 char, that went +6 itemlevels

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buddah13 View Post
    it would have been amazing if you could equip this gear at 100 , that would have been amazing
    You can, it'd just be itemlevel 660.