Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

This will be a failure without Quality of Life changes

This isn't 2004 anymore. The average age of the player base is much older.

Nobody has the time to spend hours and hours doing simple tasks. Let alone farming or attuning to raids. People are busy with their jobs, spouses, kids etc.

Hopefully Blizz understands this and doesn't just release a carbon copy of vanilla.

If what you say is true it will be a failure regardless of the direction Blizzard takes it.

Deleted
    sigh

Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-11-18 at 04:33 PM.

I'm not particularly big on vanilla even though I have fond memories of playing through it, but there has to be some kind of following for it if vanilla private servers materialized and maintained their popularity. There was even a huge backlash that blizz couldn't ignore when the prvaite servers were shut down.

Tennistroll cant you stick to off-topic please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    What you are asking for is not Vanilla. Be clear in your intention, thats fine. But also understand that what you want, is not actually Vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Vanilla isnt for everyone. Maybe it fails and its unsustainable and Blizz thinks its not worth their energy. That's fine too, but if they give us a shitty product, and by shitty I mean not actually Vanilla, then that will be a worse failure.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

I know that this is the case for me. My "fun" time requires scheduling, I also have to be very picky with what I choose to spend time on. So, I prefer a high degree of quality in what I choose to engage in when it comes to time-centric media.

That said, I am not limited in financial expenditure, so having quality over quantity is easier for me to accrue than most other people.

Your life lacks quality and thus you are a failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Nobody has the time to spend hours and hours doing simple tasks. Let alone farming or attuning to raids. People are busy with their jobs, spouses, kids etc.
    I started WoW in 2004, with a job, spouse, and kids.
    Everything will be fine.

Just because your balls hadn't dropped yet when you started WoW and you could play 24x7, doesn't mean the game was inaccessible for people with a life.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Deleted

Hopefully Blizz understands this and doesn't just release a carbon copy of vanilla.
    It's a good thing you have neither of those things then

By looking at how many shit threads you started in the past month we can easily assum you do not have either a job, spouse or kids to take care of. If you spend less time on the forum and more time grinding - vanilla will be fun for you.
    Shadowlands - Server first 60 Rogue on Tarren-Mill EU
    Classic - Server first 60 Rogue on Gandling EU
    Server first Ragnaros, World 6th

If you don't have time to play Classic then play BfA. Everyone wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    If what you say is true it will be a failure regardless of the direction Blizzard takes it.
    No dude. It could be a sucess. Just make the game more accessible. It's 2017. Blizz has made great improvements in game design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Tennistroll cant you stick to off-topic please?
    Well I could but isn't this a good thread. I think a lot of people would agree.

I will enjoy leveling, without rushing to 60 like a rabid dog. I'll be just fine without QoL stuff.

Sure buddy, sure.

Can you troll bait dudes just return to off-topic where you usually roam around?

Yay!!! Another I love Vanilla but not realy Vanilla, only Vanilla the way I want it to be Vanilla post.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Shame there isn’t a highly convenient form of WoW available for people with limited time

Typical garbage post

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    What you are asking for is not Vanilla. Be clear in your intention, thats fine. But also understand that what you want, is not actually Vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Vanilla isnt for everyone. Maybe it fails and its unsustainable and Blizz thinks its not worth their energy. That's fine too, but if they give us a shitty product, and by shitty I mean not actually Vanilla, then that will be a worse failure.
    I really don't see blizzard giving us exactly what we played back then. And if they do is it impure if they add more content/patches after naxx?