Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Humans are doing what they are "supposed" to do as a species. Ecosystem will adapt in the exact amount of time it takes it to adapt.
    How are those bulletproof buffalo in north america coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    no common vision of our species.

and there are two bubbles the populist one, and the rationalist one.
    There will be a common vision for our species when it consists of one person.

Has it ever dawned on you how stupendously arrogant you are?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

15+ Year Old Account
    We definitely should not. We first must sort our own species out.

- - - Updated - - -

Humans are doing what they are "supposed" to do as a species. Ecosystem will adapt in the exact amount of time it takes it to adapt.

Do you have any proof to back this up ? are you a god ??

Ought to be allowed to let people hunt these hunters.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    How are those bulletproof buffalo in north america coming along?
    Who? Don't care anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    Do you have any proof to back this up ? are you a god ??
    Science, but if it's more convenient for you to treat me as a god - I won't complain.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    It'd be interesting to see a poll on this, but judging from what I've read in this thread, your definition of "fucktard psychopaths" would include a huge majority of us.
    You don't say!

You know there is "evil" in comic book movie sense. It doesn't REALLY exist.

Even evil as in "Hitler evil" wasn't "true" evil. Hitler was just an asshole druggie who was a criminal. We call him "evil" but I don't believe true evil exists.

Then you have people like this who, without reason, just decides to shit on an endagered species.

Perhaps I am wrong about what true evil is.

Deleted
    Trump puts elephant trophy imports on hold
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42035832

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump says he'll have his decision next week.

I really don't get this. Trump made a big announcement, basically everyone hated it, he hit the brakes when it was clear everyone hated it -- I mean, now what are his options?

A) Lift the ban, and everyone hates him.

B) Let the ban remain in place, in which case, he's still the asshole who made a big announcement about removing it. Saying you're going to do something bad, then not doing it, is not a good act. Acting out of fear of being caught is Lawful Evil.

C) Going quiet and letting the whole thing go away No longer an option.

Seriously, who told him this was a good idea? Doesn't Zimbabwe have enough problems right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump says he'll have his decision next week.

I really don't get this. Trump made a big announcement, basically everyone hated it, he hit the brakes when it was clear everyone hated it -- I mean, now what are his options?

A) Lift the ban, and everyone hates him.

B) Let the ban remain in place, in which case, he's still the asshole who made a big announcement about removing it. Saying you're going to do something bad, then not doing it, is not a good act. Acting out of fear of being caught is Lawful Evil.

C) Going quiet and letting the whole thing go away No longer an option.

Seriously, who told him this was a good idea? Doesn't Zimbabwe have enough problems right now?
    I swear he has an Executive Order dartboard somewhere.

Wiping out lesser species does not need any justification to begin with. But I guarantee you the moment a single elephant SAYS in plain English "don't shoot me" - humans will stop shooting them.
    That's the silliest thing I've ever read, and I've read your previous posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Savages. Only Trump would think thats okay to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Savages. Only Trump would think thats okay to do.
    Meanwhile Zimbabwe has been ethnic cleansing and is about to replace one awful dictator with another. Thank god people won't be able to kill elephants anymore. Im sure the 8 year olds getting their arms hacked off with machetes and the women being gang raped will be able to sleep easier tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Meanwhile Zimbabwe has been ethnic cleansing and is about to replace one awful dictator with another. Thank god people won't be able to kill elephants anymore. Im sure the 8 year olds getting their arms hacked off with machetes and the women being gang raped will be able to sleep easier tonight.
    So go help them, like MURICA always does.

We can care about more than one thing at a time. I really dislike this whataboutism bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    We can care about more than one thing at a time. I really dislike this whataboutism bullshit.
    One of them is an actual issue though that involves human life. I’d sacrafice every elephant on the planet if it saved a human

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I heard it’s actually good for perseving the population like killing the old bull who no longer contribute to its flock. Plus the money that those rich people pay actually goes to humanitarian aid.

Funny how people in the USA feel the need to interfere into african affairs telling them not to hunt down animals even though more than half of them can’t find something to eat.
    How is it interfering if they simply make importing trophies illegal?

One of them is an actual issue though that involves human life. I’d sacrafice every elephant on the planet if it saved a human
    Good thing your not in charge then.

if they want trophy, hunt the lion and the elephant with a melee weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    if they want trophy, hunt the lion and the elephant with a melee weapon.
    And without guides taking them directly in front of the animals, they should go into the wildlife themselves and see how long they survive, should tape it to so we can see them getting mauled to death.

Not to be harsh but we have to take care of the environment. If you remove lots of species we run the risk of severely disrupting and even destroying large sections of the natural food chain. If people took the correct attitude in that we should care for the environment and other humans then perhaps shit might change.

Poaching and hunting also involve humans lives. Poachers and the people who guard the elephants often get killed or injured. If we can curtail the ivory trade and others like it to the point of making it not profitable then we can help save lives in the long run and help protect the environment.