10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I could be wrong, Warcraft 2 isn't my strong suite, but wasn't it the Horde that had the Dragons not the Alliance?
    Yes, the Horde used dragons(Specicially the Dragonmaw clan)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That just makes the answer to that question all the more baffling.

Used /= abuse - does it matter? I mean Horde mostly abused Dragons afaik (Red Dragonflight) and wasn't supported by them on their own will.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Related to the thread and I wanna give him a shout out because he always deserves it for his great use of assets. @Hipnos14/HipnosWorld released another piece of work. This one is the Tree on fire. Way too big to post to the thread, but I will link it.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/b554/f...ld-dbtuf6c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's what I am wondering, what did dragons do in Kul'tiras after the third war was over? I mean it's possible there was a major nest of twilights there that got wiped off screen?
    The Shaman Order hall does have a semi-big reveal that shows that not only is the Twilight Dragonflight still around, they're still capable of breeding and producing eggs

If Old God stuff is involved and dragons are hostile, it's either going to be feral reds from the second war who have always been insane because of the Dragonmaw, or the new flight of Twilight dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Related to the thread and I wanna give him a shout out because he always deserves it for his great use of assets. @Hipnos14/HipnosWorld released another piece of work. This one is the Tree on fire. Way too big to post to the thread, but I will link it.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/b554/f...ld-dbtuf6c.jpg
    I was actually going to post that...But you did it already.
    Really nice artwork too...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    The Shaman Order hall does have a semi-big reveal that shows that not only is the Twilight Dragonflight still around, they're still capable of breeding and producing eggs.
    That isn't even the biggest reveal. They also reveal Sinestra is somehow still in touch with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the Karazhan chess event will be debug in 8.0 ...

10+ Year Old Account
    They'd either have to rebuilt it or remove some functions from scripts so people could stop bugging it.
    Make it optionnal, in the same time

That's what I am wondering, what did dragons do in Kul'tiras after the third war was over? I mean it's possible there was a major nest of twilights there that got wiped off screen?
    Given that we keep finding new breeds of dragons, who knows. It's only the five chromatic flights that are having reproductive issues apparently, too.

Blizzard really shouldn’t have created that plot line of them not being able to reproduce. It’s confusing and limits them. And what’s even the point of it?

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    knowing it now i woudlnt suggest they do it again however i think it was a fair thing to ask.

Almost every time i entered there were 2 or 3 people sometimes half the raid who'd be like "I'm just here for the legendary, carry me please"

Unlike them I actually got pvp gear, listened to tactics and tried my best to help out int he best way for my class.

The reason why it was so bad was because A MAJORITY of players were entitled, selfish and intentionally DELIBERARETLY Rude.

multiple of the other parts of the quest required MONTHS. even the second shortest i believe was the Valor point one which took 5 weeks because of the cap.

the fact is that quest COULD have been completed in 20 minutes. its physcially possible.

That means from a design perspective they gave us the benefit of the doubt, and no matter how much you lost if you finished it within TWO WEEKS it was faster than any other part of the legendary quest.

The unforseen problem was to the extreme extent that players want something for nothing. These people didnt try , these people didnt want to help. these people didnt want to earn it. they just mindlessly entered BGs hoping someone else would do the work and insulted blizzard over it.

Yes i'd tell blizz to never do it again. but not because the quest was bad design (the entire point was to master all forms of pandaira, quests, raids, bgs, and reputation), but because many players are determined to make themselves miserable (see all those complaining about having to do 50 dailies a day when they said a good 20 times throughout the expansion that you shouldnt ) it was 'failure"

- - - Updated - - -

as far as i saw there isnt any. the zandalari and blood trolls are all standard body type, i doubt ppl will be able to use the blood troll skin color. and we have no reason to believe that kul'tiran humans will be available.

if you know something i dont i'd be glad to hear it because if beta goes live and they havent added a TON to customization especially where humans(and elves) are involved (since they are the most human like races) i will be greatly disappointed in them going 6 years ignoring us about it (if its not in for this expansion then even if its next thats still 2 years away at least)

there was a very awkardly answered question in the Q and A and i wish we had some clarification

- - - Updated - - -

since i doubt they'd make fat, stout, skinny, very skinny, muscular body types for EVERY race which is the only way to interpret that answer, thus why i think it doesnt indicate anything substantial
    I heard something about the female zandalari having some sort of dominant role and theres a lot of black humans [finally] that are becoming major lore figures in kul tiras as well as minor characters
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Wishful thinking and virtue signaling hardly does anybody favors. So stop.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    hey guys DAE poor representation of females and people of color despite the fact that there have been powerful beings of color and female presences throughout the entire story of warcraft???
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-11-20 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope I dont get infracted for this, but just bought a ps4 slim 1tb with last of us, uncharted collection, horizon zero dawn, final fantasy X/X2 remaster and little big planet 3 for only 300 dollars. Love black friday deals.

On topic, ptr in 2 weeks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I hope I dont get infracted for this, but just bought a ps4 slim 1tb with last of us, uncharted collection, horizon zero dawn, final fantasy X/X2 remaster and little big planet 3 for only 300 dollars. Love black friday deals.

On topic, ptr in 2 weeks?
    be a huge weeb and buy digimon cyber sleuth, 10/10 game

and probably

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of it. KNow of the anime, but never played a game.

Guessing 7.3.5 goes on ptr December 6th actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Guessing 7.3.5 goes on ptr December 6th actually.
    Feelsbadman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Feelsbadman.
    I know right?

Wishful thinking and virtue signaling hardly does anybody favors. So stop.
    Vague post is vague
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default