Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question ilvl req. for Brawlers Guild s3?

So I just came back to Legion and one of the things i'm looking to do is Brawlers Guild, what's the ilvl recommended required to start, as well as the ilvl to steamroll it?

BM hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    So I just came back to Legion and one of the things i'm looking to do is Brawlers Guild, what's the ilvl recommended required to start, as well as the ilvl to steamroll it?

BM hunt.
    I think I remember steamrolling it with like 894 ilvl as destro lock. Every fight first try almost. Even the last one. So I guess that if you want a challenge perhaps around 870-875. Depends on class too tbh.

You can prolly do it at all at 890, steamroll at 910? iLvl doesn't really mean much these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    I think I remember steamrolling it with like 894 ilvl as destro lock. Every fight first try almost. Even the last one. So I guess that if you want a challenge perhaps around 870-875. Depends on class too tbh.
    If only he asked in the forum of whatever class he's playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    You can prolly do it at all at 890, steamroll at 910? iLvl doesn't really mean much these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it because of the concordance of the legionfall? Someone told me having many ranks of that is more important than ilvl?

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well no shit my boi. I am just giving some feedback as a warlock, and saying what I believe is the point at which a hunter can take on this challenge.

Is it because of the concordance of the legionfall? Someone told me having many ranks of that is more important than ilvl?
    The very first rank is important. And then the ranks to unlock further relic upgrades (63, 66..). ilvl is still important, as long as you don't simply use everything because it is higher. If your mainstat is mastery and you get an item with 5 more ilvl but without mastery, it's worse than yours.
    At 10 or more ilvl the new item is almost ever better because of higher mainstats - this is not always true! Completely depending on your class/spec and gear.

I did the full Brawler's Guild with 32 traits as BM back before Concordance was even a thing. This was with Mythic NH gear, so ~905 iLvl at the time. The 450k DPS check was mildly tough at this point with that gear.

Now, you can probably do close to 800k DPS with 900 iLvl, with NLC and Concordance and all that jazz working for you. That's why I said 890.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    The very first rank is important. And then the ranks to unlock further relic upgrades (63, 66..). ilvl is still important, as long as you don't simply use everything because it is higher. If your mainstat is mastery and you get an item with 5 more ilvl but without mastery, it's worse than yours.
    At 10 or more ilvl the new item is almost ever better because of higher mainstats - this is not always true! Completely depending on your class/spec and gear.
    What are further relic upgrades? I'm not sure I follow here.

I'm at artifact lvl 64, 13 in concordance. My gear overall is shit, 825 ilvl.

825 is prolly gonna be trouble, but getting better gear should be absolute child's play with relinquished etc..

The final rounds require about 550k single target to beat the enrage timer. If you do Argus WQs just for one day you will have a lot of traits that bring dps beyond what Brawler's guild was tuned for at a lower ilvl. If you can do 600k+ dps you should be able to clear it as long as you do the mechanics. Just do Argus WQs, and mythic dungeons until you're 900~ or so once you can maintain 600k+ dps for 2 mins Then I would try it.
    Last edited by superhumanj; 2017-11-19 at 08:42 PM.

What are further relic upgrades? I'm not sure I follow here.

I'm at artifact lvl 64, 13 in concordance. My gear overall is shit, 825 ilvl.
    Get way better gear - with 825 you can't do very much. You can get free 910+ gear on argus, grab that und you will faceroll everything below Raids and mythic Dungeons. As I said - concordance isn't that good, the game is and will always be about getting better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Get way better gear - with 825 you can't do very much. You can get free 910+ gear on argus, grab that und you will faceroll everything below Raids and mythic Dungeons. As I said - concordance isn't that good, the game is and will always be about getting better gear.
    Where's this free 910+ gear?

Deleted
    On argus. /10

Do 30 to 40 minutes of questing in Argus and your 825 will rapidly jump towards if not over 900 if you get lucky tf and relinquished gear.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't exactly free, but pretty damn close. 650 shards, which you get from rare, weekly quests and invasion portals, will let you buy gear with a base of 910 for any slot.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

You can get 920 ilvl in 2 weeks if you dont /afk. Brawler should be a joke with like 2 tier 2 nether crucible paths.

I was around 880-890 when I did it (BM). I don't remember my exact item level. It was on the day the Brawler's Guild came out. That same day, Hunters were in a really bad spot due to the patch (we occupied the bottom 3 spots of warcraftlogs). Meeting the DPS requirements on those last bosses was brutal (~550k). Hunters have since been buffed so it's definitely doable at 890. Like others here have mentioned, you can get 910 gear from Argus. Getting that will make it very easy.

As Alvito said, you can buy 910+ gear on Argus with a currency you get from rares/chests/world quests/Argus-Invasions.
    You can get 1-2 Items/day

BM hunt.
    I did it as soon as it came out, before Nighthold opened. I was probably about 875 or so, but the last four or five fights were really tough in terms of dps.

Ignore item level. If you can do 550k dps over 2 minutes you can beat it. That's the minimum for the hardest fight. You probably want to do twice as much to steamroll it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Do 30 to 40 minutes of questing in Argus and your 825 will rapidly jump towards if not over 900 if you get lucky tf and relinquished gear.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't exactly free, but pretty damn close. 650 shards, which you get from rare, weekly quests and invasion portals, will let you buy gear with a base of 910 for any slot.

Ah okay I see. Is there a chance of drop to or only purchase with Argus currency?

Ah okay I see. Is there a chance of drop to or only purchase with Argus currency?
    You can get items that are 880+ as drops both bop and boa ones. You will also get shards from rares and a few quests that you buy the 910+ stuff with at the cost of 650 an item. The base item level for world quest rewards out there is 880 to 900+ depending on the quest and your item level. Doing as much as you can out there is the best way to spend time solo on a character like yours.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."