Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    Trash drops are listed. Example dk t20 boots.
    Are the rogue boots listed anywhere for Antorus loot? I've looked in-game and on Wowhead and neither have the rogue set boots at all in the game files. There's monk, druid, and DH set boots but the only rogue ones I could find were Normal from an Invasion boss. Really sucks because I think it's a great boot model!

I suspect they will be BoEs, like the belt for the warrior T20 set for example.

If the boots are boe they would be listed. Other trash drops are listed like the dk boots.
    The boots in the transmog panel say trashdrop tos. The rogue boots are not ingame yet.
    I fear theywon't even be added with antorus release because we already are in the antorus patch. Maybe with 7.3.5, but who knows if they are added at all.
    Dying could endanger your health!

10+ Year Old Account
    Greater invasion bosses drops the rogue boots, but only for the normal set. (i guess its the normal set, they're green)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's awkward that blizzard creates full sets and don't add all slots into the game.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Yeah, I raised this issue a few months ago. No one cared. At this point I am glad they are moving away from class tier and toward raid themed sets. Hell, even the trash drops from previous raids can be attained. At least we are not alone. Druids don't get belts this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    It's awkward that blizzard creates full sets and don't add all slots into the game.
    I'm still trying to get my druid boots from ToS, they're from Apocorn.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Yeah, I raised this issue a few months ago. No one cared. At this point I am glad they are moving away from class tier and toward raid themed sets. Hell, even the trash drops from previous raids can be attained. At least we are not alone. Druids don't get belts this time around.
    But... but...
    Mah pants.... they gon' fall down...

Deleted
    2 things :

1) If LFR/HM/MM boots are trashloots, they aren't listed on WoWhead :
    http://fr.wowhead.com/antorus-the-bu...oe-trash-drops

2) There is actually LFR/HM/MM feet transmog, it's just not on our wardrobe yet :
    http://www.wowhead.com/tier-21-armor-sets-antorus#rogue

Maybe the model will be add after Antorus and will be able to loot them at this moment.
    During Silithus event or something which didn't had been datamined yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The feet aren't listed in the sets tab either.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    2 things :

1) If LFR/HM/MM boots are trashloots, they aren't listed on WoWhead :
    http://fr.wowhead.com/antorus-the-bu...oe-trash-drops

2) There is actually LFR/HM/MM feet transmog, it's just not on our wardrobe yet :
    http://www.wowhead.com/tier-21-armor-sets-antorus#rogue

Maybe the model will be add after Antorus and will be able to loot them at this moment.
    During Silithus event or something which didn't had been datamined yet.
    It's not the first time Blizzard doing such a thing. Making a whole new set and not adding every piece of it in the game(or just letting people only complete one version, for example - this time it's normal).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I'm still trying to get my druid boots from ToS, they're from Apocorn.
    That's because Blizzard thought it's ok to create another leather class.