Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Legion/BFA waste of resource

blizzard should only focus on Classic Realms since they failed with Legion and BFA isnt going to be half as good as vanilla was.

If you thought legion was a "good" xpac then get out cause your opinion is terrible and you dont know what a real mmorpg is.

If you have no passion for Vanilla do not post in any of the Classic discussions since your opinion does not matter. You will not be playing the classic realms. I would think anyone who cares for vanilla WoW will agree to this. If you dont you are in fact a troll.

Someone's pissed in the Cheerios

OT from what I can tell of early reports and panels BfA is going to shape up to be a literal "game changer"
    New progression options
    Toggle PvP mode for everything
    Moving the conflict story of the war to a culmination. Possibly leading into a 4th war?
    Finishing major storylines(azshara)
    Further development of main characters

And that's just a bit. Yeah tbh it's shaping up to be awesome
    Last edited by Naffy; 2017-11-23 at 09:51 AM.

apart from the obvious troll attempt, I am looking forward to classic as all the retail haters can then go there and leave the rest of us alone.

Current WoW isn't bad, it's just not my cup of tea and it hasn't been for a while. Also calling others a "troll" is namecalling and against the forum rules. I do agree however on the notion that WoW nowadays isn't really an MMORPG gameplay wise anymore, but more like an ARPG.

So disagree with your blanket statement ;>

Deleted
    what is there to focus on ? its already been made its pretty much just copy pasta the old stuff once the figure out the sharding system. or do you want them to create new content for classic ?
    either way 10/10 thread , KYS

Quote Originally Posted by Berthold View Post
    apart from the obvious troll attempt, I am looking forward to classic as all the retail haters can then go there and leave the rest of us alone.
    As long as you keep your haters out of Classic realms, that might work.
    But seeing the amount of them posting regularly here, I have my doubts.

I'm excited about both BfA and Classic, is that ok guys? Or am I breaking some unwritten rule here?

Quote Originally Posted by CogsNCocks View Post
    I'm excited about both BfA and Classic, is that ok guys? Or am I breaking some unwritten rule here?
    You are not allowed to enjoy anything else than the OP is enjoying. You must quit retail wow and pledge allegiance to the "Neckbearded purists and elitists" that will not rest until they destroy the Retail wow and it's casual gameplay. How dare you play only 2h a night because you have work and real life responsibilities. Wow is only for the ones that can play it 12h a day, grind the same shit they did 12-13years ago. That's what a "Real MMORPG" is.

No QoL improvements, make WoW great again! Heil Metzen.

Classic and Legion/BFA are both a waste of resources. They should only focus on a WoW 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    atleast try a little bit when you troll

Quote Originally Posted by CogsNCocks View Post
    burn the witch
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    As long as you keep your haters out of Classic realms, that might work.
    But seeing the amount of them posting regularly here, I have my doubts.
    A lot of regular posters over here didnt play wow for a long time. Others are more regular posters than regular players. They still have opinions. Its easier to read and post while pulling a shit than actually play .p

I dont see why the haters you see posting here would play classic. A masochism or hypocrisy crisis for some maybe.... but it should be fine, I guess.

Deleted
    Make Azeroth Great Again !

1 hour of classic and "where's my free EPIC LFR loot???!??!??" and they'll run screaming back to retail.

Deleted
    Didn't @Yggdrasil made a troll threads saying exactly this?
    Now i believe in anything xD

I think you're that kind of guy who's going to cry after 30 minutes of playing while at level 2 and always oom
    Last edited by Phuongvi; 2017-11-23 at 02:56 PM.

Deleted
    Ye that seems like good logic OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruts View Post
    1 hour of classic and "where's my free EPIC LFR loot???!??!??" and they'll run screaming back to retail.
    Good, more space to quest for us vanilla veterans !

Another shining example of the friendly and helpful Classic community

7+ Year Old Account
    Another OP displaying how toxic the classic community actually is...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    dont fall for the bait