Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Must have had difficult pulling huh
    I was--and still am--a randy bastard. I'm thirty-one and yet my libido hasn't slowed down like I've read it should.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    All I know is that if I were her student and she came onto me, I would've smashed her without hesitation.
    I love, I really love this conception that fourteen years old boy/girls would refuse sex with someone ''because she/he is ugly'', especiallly with the charming edgelord assumption that ''IT'S NOT RAPE IF YOU ARE PRETTY''.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Students in college are no longer minors and are pretty much completely independent. There's a big difference. I'm perfectly fine with using a word properly but it's pretty dumb to say that the woman in the story isn't a pedo lol. Based on the story, the woman having sex with over 40 or something students, it sounds like she had planned to do this before even becoming a teacher. So not only did she perform the crime it was premeditated and repeated many times over.

I'm not saying the students were tortured victims or anything because at that age I probably would have taken up the opportunity too but that doesn't change her intentions. Sex with students even in college is strictly against the rules and gets professors fired.
    "If someone goes straight to college campus from high school, the typical age of the incoming freshman in a U.S. college is 18 or 19. "

From what I found from my google search, if they're 18 they are minors in several states in the US and Canada.

15+ Year Old Account
    Different people are different, but I doubt most guys around 15-16 would mind if their decently looking somewhat busty teacher wanted to bang them.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Under Your Spell you belong on Resetera or Neogaf,, they are pedo friendly.

Deleted
    I was--and still am--a randy bastard. I'm thirty-one and yet my libido hasn't slowed down like I've read it should.
    I didn't know my libido should be less, i'm 31 too. Still I wouldn't shag a 40 y/o at 16 unless they're a 9... I did at 19 and he was a 10/10 but that's another story

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    I have no idea what you're sperging about.
    Even if you find it normal to have sex for money with fourteen years old when you are thirty, most society on Earth frown upon this and the ones who don't frown upon this are the ones with a version of shotgun wedding. It's not normal to have sex with a minor, even if the usual suspects find it normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sure hope that black mass on her crotch under her yellow bikini pic is a tattoo that reads "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

Because if not, holy crap that is just vile.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Even if you find it normal to have sex for money with fourteen years old when you are thirty, most society on Earth frown upon this and the ones who don't frown upon this are the ones with a version of shotgun wedding. It's not normal to have sex with a minor, even if the usual suspects find it normal.
    Can you quote where I said that?

Deleted
    For all we know these boys found her fugly

Quite the butter-face, ain't she?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Could we perhaps not argue over correct terminology again
    As soon as people stop using words wrong.

Students in college are no longer minors and are pretty much completely independent. There's a big difference.
    Then don't imply that "studens = pedo".

I'm perfectly fine with using a word properly but it's pretty dumb to say that the woman in the story isn't a pedo lol.
    What's dumb is using "pedophile" to describe someone who has sex with a teenager.

I'm not saying the students were tortured victims or anything because at that age I probably would have taken up the opportunity too but that doesn't change her intentions.
    I'm not saying that they aren't victims. She did blackmail them into having sex with her, after all.

All I know is that if I were her student and she came onto me, I would've smashed her without hesitation.
    \

And you probably would have walked away with 12 variations of drippy dick. She's a horrible person and a pretty obvious skank.

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    "If someone goes straight to college campus from high school, the typical age of the incoming freshman in a U.S. college is 18 or 19. "

From what I found from my google search, if they're 18 or 19 they are minors in several states in the US.
    Minors in the sense that they can't drink alcohol you mean? That isn't even what we're talking about anyway. I really don't care what you believe, justify your reasoning however you want. I called it the way I saw it and that's it, I'm done arguing with you.

Hey edgelords who keep droning on ''she is ugly'' (again, she is ugly compared to actresses and anime girls, but frankly the average poster should really aims for Marge Simpson instead of Jessica Simpson...), does that means that molesting priests with rocking abs can do whatever they want ?

Hey edgelords who keep droning on ''she is ugly'' (again, she is ugly compared to actresses and anime girls, but frankly the average poster should really aims for Marge Simpson instead of Jessica Simpson...), does that means that molesting priests with rocking abs can do whatever they want ?
    Did that strike close to home, Sarahtasher?
    Last edited by Darkeon; 2017-11-23 at 08:30 PM. Reason: English too hard

Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    Different people are different, but I doubt most guys around 15-16 would mind if their decently looking somewhat busty teacher wanted to bang them.
    I think local culture is relevant here. I'm not going to pretend to understand Columbian culture, but there was this weird as fuck documentary on a regional Columbian tradition of boys having sex with donkeys before moving on to sex with women, and the documentary talked about this expectation for boys to start having sex at a very young age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw documentary is here, and it is gross.

In the US, there's this perception that everyone in high school is having sex, but in reality it's less than half.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    In the US, there's this perception that everyone in high school is having sex, but in reality it's less than half.
    Sure, but don't pretend it's because of the lack of desire to have it.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Nobody is saying that (i hope). It's wrong regardless of attraction but nothing wrong with consensual sex between a 16 and 40 y/o... A bit creepy yeah but still legal in UK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think local culture is relevant here. I'm not going to pretend to understand Columbian culture, but there was this weird as fuck documentary on a regional Columbian tradition of boys having sex with donkeys before moving on to sex with women, and the documentary talked about this expectation for boys to start having sex at a very young age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw documentary is here, and it is gross.

I think it's average in UK for people to have lost virginity at 16/17

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Sure, but don't pretend it's because of the lack of desire to have it.
    People mature at different rates. I didn't start having sex until freshman year of college, and I didn't have any desire for it. But then again, I left home at 16 due to an abusive home situation. I really had other shit to worry about at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Did that struck close to home, Sarahtasher?
    I would be so curious to see the faces of edgelords saying ''UGLY LULZ'' and whose ''argumentation'' include ''YOU URE UGLYZ''. I'm sure they have rocking bodies. Sure of it.

Short of that, is there something even more irrelevant in sex crimes than ''what she was wearing'', it's ''was she/he hot'' ? In addition to the point that, presumably, Victoria Secret models most likely would not have to scoop down to teenagers to find partners, that an edgelord find someone attractive or not have ZERO relevance to the issue.