Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've seen the cinematic - I've beaten the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    Oh no, I’m being defeated!!! I had better just stick my sword inside Azeroth rather than just smash it!! I mean he literally had his hands on our planet already. Coulda just started swipin’ everything a la Archimonde with Dalaran WC3 style.
    He only had seconds to act because he was about to be pulled away. Azeroth's heart is INSIDE the planet. He won't hurt it if he punches the core. That's why he needed to stab deeply. He did not have time for a precise aim, so he acted desperately.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    He only had seconds to act because he was about to be pulled away. Azeroth's heart is INSIDE the planet. He won't hurt it if he punches the core. That's why he needed to stab deeply. He did not have time for a precise aim, so he acted desperately.

This is all he had to do

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post

This is all he had to do
    And then the game would have ended. No more expansions. The Legion won.

This is all he had to do
    Maybe that planet was smaller than Azeroth.

I got dibs on that sword nobody better touch it!!!

My Orc Warrior is gonna look badass trying to weld that 100 foot sword LOL

So much cringe worthy dialogue.

Are we done with science fantasy for now? I hope so. WoW isn't about spaceships to me.

Willing to bet that Sargeras imbued part of his soul into the sword before plunging it into Azeroth. He's done it before with his Avatar and Medivh. He'll be back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    So much cringe worthy dialogue.

Are we done with science fantasy for now? I hope so. WoW isn't about spaceships to me.
    You realize WoW has always been about spaceships?

And thus it ends.
    P.S.
    Dialogue could have been better and a bit more original.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    You realize WoW has always been about spaceships?
    It wasn't in your face the same in Burning Crusade.

This garbage is basically very bad sci-fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Elenion View Post
    It's due to their indecisiveness to build up proper characters/story over the years because they are afraid new and coming back players would find it gated/confusing to follow. Because of that, stories are fragmented and characters are simple enough to be described under a paragraph, even the major villain. And I'm sure they are fine with it because many players are gameplay foremost over story.

That's why we can kind of describe Sargeras but zero investment other than respecting him as biggest baddie since beginning of Warcraft. Honestly you all should've seen this coming, Sargeras is a hollow character with just a background tied to beginning of Warcraft.
    im pretty sure blizzard wrote the legion cutscenes by looking on wikipedia for illidan quotes from wc3 and burning crusade

its kind of depressing what wow has become. hopefully when bfa tanks they will revamp everything properly and try to save their game

Deleted
    So..Galactus attacked a planet, but the fantastic four (3 from Pantheon plus Illidan) stopped him..My question is: Where was the Silver Surfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Maybe that planet was smaller than Azeroth.
    Azeroth is in lore a much bigger planet than other planets. Sarg's sword is longer than this whole planet he cleaved in two. It barely punctured the surface of Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Yeah these shitheads filling up the screenshots with their worthless characters is really unnecessary.

15+ Year Old Account

This is all he had to do
    Except that particular weapon was broken into two lesser blades, one of which Aggramar wields while the other just got rammed into Silithus like spiked dildo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    So..Galactus attacked a planet, but the fantastic four (3 from Pantheon plus Illidan) stopped him..My question is: Where was the Silver Surfer?
    We killed him, his name was Kil'jaeden and he crashed his Surf Board into Argus. He was my friend.

TBH though Illidan fits the role of the Silver Surfer better.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    And then the game would have ended. No more expansions. The Legion won.
    More like Sargeras won. After Argus' death, the Legion's nothing more than a failed wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Except that particular weapon was broken into two lesser blades, one of which Aggramar wields while the other just got rammed into Silithus like spiked dildo.
    I wonder if that means we could recreate it? Since Aggramar's sword 'is' obtainable as a Transmog...